What's new

Welcome!

About Koob decision

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lava Titan

Reaction score
You talk like if creating a system like that is easy.
Did you ever tryed to learn Lua or C++?

Zifoo

Reaction score
You talk like if creating a system like that is easy.
Did you ever tryed to learn Lua or C++?

You already learned how to read? it seems not. You should only know how to speak "brasilian".

you asked what I would do as well or I would try to create a warning and make it clear that players have for their own responsabilidaes pokemon and if you fell into a scam is because you are not paying attention, or I try to create a system in I can leave the single pokemon and make a secondary password for him, or whatever, I do not know that it is possible to do or not, I'm not an expert in this kind of thing. So I try to start threads or until make automatically messages in-game, giving hint of how to avoid scams.

yes I've learned a little C++, seems that my knowledge in C++ is equal to your reading / understanding texts

edit: if your intention is to call attention to some of Koob or PA to choose how they will tutor you're in the wrong topic, I made ​​this topic to discuss and argue certain events. Please post something with arguments.
not worth it just for you but for all who are posting here.

Last edited:

Lava Titan

Reaction score
Sorry, im not the one who talks Engbrasilian like you. I would say you where did you do that but you already edited the post before i can copy.

Kid's like you love to flame, wenna know why most of the ppl hate Moaid? Because they dont have who to trust or share they're happyness, so when they see who haves alot of friends who trust him, they have to do anything to flame that person, or they will not be happy more.

Zifoo

Reaction score
Sorry, im not the one who talks Engbrasilian like you. I would say you where did you do that but you already edited the post before i can copy.

Kid's like you love to flame, wenna know why most of the ppl hate Moaid? Because they dont have who to trust or share they're happyness, so when they see who haves alot of friends who trust him, they have to do anything to flame that person, or they will not be happy more.

I think you wanted to say engPORTUGUESE.
if you do not have arguments, do not post anything here, please do not flood to try make friend of any gm.
you do not really understand nothing of the intention of this topic, you just wanted to see the part that suits you. I'm not to explain anything to you, I'll let you try using your brain, and realize half of the posts you have here, not only those who speak ill of moiad; Seriously show me where I get on any side of this story, I dont give a shit for moiad or nwa, they are just examples of this it could happened between any player of this game, and even then I would do the same topic.

[N]erox

Reaction score
I don't fucking get it, its not that I hate Moaid ( I don't even know him, and don't wanna) but he let NWA in his house, and NWA takes a pokemon?? SO WHAT?? It's his own fault? T_T but yea nothing to do, where is the justice... Im happy im not active anymore cuz this game is going nowhere Y_Y Good job, now Moaid gets his ass licked again by the staff by immideatelly giving the magmar back, luis get his pokemons back too, Idc about that, but you guys give it back to Luis cuz else this would be strange, I still remember when you said it was his own fault.. your making the game worse.. thieves are thieves, NWA is a thief, let him be if he want

Last edited:

Som

Reaction score
1. Can I get my Victreebel 64 (in a great ball) back?

2. Walking has insulted and been racist to others in the past. I recall a particular incident when Luis' pokemon were stolen when Walking continuously kept on calling Sian Elyse a whore and prostitute etc.

Secondly, he kept on bringing my family (gf and son) into debates completely related to PA and doesn't hold his tongue when speaking about RL.

Here's an example of what I am talking about:

http://forum.padventures.org/showthread.php?6621-Tutors-recruitment&p=51974&viewfull=1#post51974

3. If Luis doesn't get his pokemon back, I think the pokemon that the Dutchies lost should be taken away from them because like it's not the admins' fault that Luis trusted these idiots and got his pokemon stolen, so also, it's not the admins' fault that Nwa got hacked by Thor lost the pokemon.

Last edited:

W.D.

Banned user
Reaction score
1. Can I get my Victreebel 64 (in a great ball) back?

2. Walking has insulted and been racist to others in the past. I recall a particular incident when Luis' pokemon were stolen when Walking continuously kept on calling Sian Elyse a whore and prostitute etc.

Secondly, he kept on bringing my family (gf and son) into debates completely related to PA and doesn't hold his tongue when speaking about RL.

Here's an example of what I am talking about:

http://forum.padventures.org/showthread.php?6621-Tutors-recruitment&p=51974&viewfull=1#post51974

3. If Luis doesn't get his pokemon back, I think the pokemon that the Dutchies lost should be taken away from them because like it's not the admins' fault that Luis trusted these idiots and got his pokemon stolen, so also, it's not the admins' fault that Nwa got hacked by Thor lost the pokemon.

Please dont cry dude :')

W.D.

Banned user
Reaction score
i hate people that can't say anything clever and write some shit like "don't cry" or smth, learn to talk to people in normal manners, don't be retarded...

lol dude you dont even know what was going on back then

Som

Reaction score
i hate people that can't say anything clever and write some shit like "don't cry" or smth, learn to talk to people in normal manners, don't be retarded...

It's all right. That's the sort of reply you'd expect from people who get badly owned and have nothing else to reply with. He's asking me to not cry where as I can show older topics where he was posting 5 times each hour crying for his pokemon to be returned.

Iceburner

Reaction score
lol dude you dont even know what was going on back then

yes, i don't want to interest of shit what are u discussing here, but i saw your stupid message and couldn't help to write describe my mind about your post...

Iceburner

Reaction score
It's all right. That's the sort of reply you'd expect from people who get badly owned and have nothing else to reply with. He's asking me to not cry where as I can show older topics where he was posting 5 times each hour crying for his pokemon to be returned.

imagine this=) funny)

W.D.

Banned user
Reaction score
yes, i don't want to interest of shit what are u discussing here, but i saw your stupid message and couldn't help to write describe my mind about your post...
\

well better dont write what is in your mind because here on forum nobody cares whats on urmind

oh and som idc if I insulted you, thats why i said go cry

Last edited:

Iceburner

Reaction score
\

well better dont write what is in your mind because here on forum nobody cares whats on urmind

lol, but u think that everybody whants to know what U are thinking? man, i open a secret...shhh, nobody takes care too, but here is a forum, and if u weren't so stupid u could know that it is a place to talk all u want, so stop as u like to say "crying" and shut the fuck up...

unts-untns-unts

Reactions: Som

Som

Reaction score
\

oh and som idc if I insulted you, thats why i said go cry

Idc I insulted you either, clearly I am not crying but you are - calling the staff as "ass lickers" and what not and pleading with them that the Magmar shouldn't have been returned. You got a long way to go before you are man enough, KID. You should learn something from Nwa, at least he's a guy and takes criticisms where as you are always here crying. Tell me are you really a guy or a GIRL?

[N]erox

Reaction score
@upp

Better 16 year old then 23 year old and playing a pokemon game on the pc, go do something usefull instead, we are here for the incident about MAGMAR and not about your things about insulting, you take all your friends down then cuz luis and his whore and alek also where insulting at us, so then will mean a big ban then, if koob will do something about that, we don't rly care about your opinion if it has nothing to do with the magmar, so gtfo and come back when you have soemthing usefull to say

Som

Reaction score
@upp

Better 16 year old then 23 year old and playing a pokemon game on the pc, go do something usefull instead, we are here for the incident about MAGMAR and not about your things about insulting, you take all your friends down then cuz luis and his whore and alek also where insulting at us, so then will mean a big ban then, if koob will do something about that, we don't rly care about your opinion if it has nothing to do with the magmar, so gtfo and come back when you have soemthing usefull to say

You don't own the forum so you don't order me around. I can say whatever I feel like. Yes, typical THIEF response as expected. Please don't give the pokemon back. Go cry me a river because Idc about you guys. And who in the fucking world are you to decide what's best for me? I got money I can waste it on an online game. If you are developing itches due to it, go get a job and earn money yourself. Yes I have a job and a family and still play the game whereas you might be a complete failure in school who as to exercise his meager talents in an online pokemon game. This wouldn't have gotten so dirty if your retarded brother didn't start outright insulting me and others. Rest assured you guys aren't gaining any fans from this. See how you and your brother are similar? You guys just can't take it in your stride that you got bowled over and your true side revealed so now you would everything in your power to prove innocent and plead and cry that theft isn't equal to hacking and blah blah blah.

It wasn't Koob/Jano/Alba/Nino's fault that Luis' pokemon got stolen.
It wasn't Koob/Jano/Alba/Nino's fault that Nwa got hacked.

Get that into your retarded heads because that's what it truly is.

Thank the admins that you are still playing even after being caught red handed where you should have been handed a month long ban at least. Period.

[N]erox

Reaction score
Have you ever heard of the difference between HACKING and STEALING? I guess not.. and you are 23. no ty...... and you don't have to even react at this topic, because your post make no sense, and i was not even there when it happened and i was/am retired but what i heard from walking was just crapm, that koob took magmar from nwa, wether it is stolen or not.

D

Deleted_Koob

Have you ever heard of the difference between HACKING and STEALING? I guess not.. and you are 23. no ty...... and you don't have to even react at this topic, because your post make no sense, and i was not even there when it happened and i was/am retired but what i heard from walking was just crapm, that koob took magmar from nwa, wether it is stolen or not.

Hacking is stealing, aint it?
AS you said you werent there, Lava Titan was there please read his post. You know only one version told by walking, so its kinda stupid to make judge having subjective opinion.

I gave him choice: give back himself or I will do it. Then he started to insulting.

Also you got your pokes back after hacking as I remember. Why didnt you told thats crap when I gave them back to you ? If you are agiants "power abusing" you can return those pokes.

Reactions: Som
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back