What's new

Welcome!

About Koob decision

Status
Not open for further replies.

alek

Reaction score
Lets ban and delete all scammers then. Ok with that?
As I said I have enough reasons to ban Nwa ( stealing, racism, insult staff ), but I didnt. I can quote rule if you want. I can respect all rules if you want, but it will be like that:
1. Magmar goes to Nwa
2. Nwa gets banned for making racism comments, stealing and insulting staff.

Why dony you quote those rules then ?

I made things straight, but you are fucking criticising it - its dumb ?

No more things to say from me. You can agints that if you want, its your right.

Ok then, make things straight again, i'm seriously waiting to get those stolen pokes back. They got stolen, so by your logic, they should be returned back, right?

I can be online right now if you want so i get them back.

[N]erox

Reaction score
LOL, as far as I know its your own fault if you >>>>>>>>>>>>>>GIVE<<<<<<<<<<<<<< apokemon to someone and then don't get it back... its your fucking own fault.... if you weren't a GM/owner Moaid wouldnt have his magmar back since Alba ect don't show mercy like you >_>

Zifoo

Reaction score
I have respect fro players. If you got scammed you have right to get back your property.

so you open room for error, which may favor players who actually would not have the right to certain pokemons

Im not logging for random player accounts, so I dont understand whats ur problem. I didnt made whatever I want so dont post shit like that, I just gave back stolen poke.

My problem as I said before, is you CAN enter on anyone accounts and do what do you want and still not find it wrong. The pokemon was not stolen.
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/steal
1. To take (the property of another) without right or permission.
if the game opens up scope for this error, fix it. Do not violate the right to data privacy of the players.
you talk like normal or just simple get into the account of others, you would like it if some adiministradores social networking come on your page and do what he feels is right or wrong in it, certainly not, so do not be hypocritical and stop do it with others.

Already gave back some stolen pokes to players, moiad wasnt first one.
and people who you dont helped and were affected how it ends?
make sure that you are helping EVERYBODY, or dont help anyone.

Seriously I didnt do anything to harm anyone, so ur argument that I do whatever I want is just dumb.
I think it's kind of obvious that circumvent rights to help others is not right.

Last edited:

Jano

Administrator
Reaction score
1- Moaid didnt give it away.
2- Moaid didnt landed it in a public place, was inside a house.
3- We cant avoid hack problems (such as thor in past) in real time because those actions are always hidden, but if I there is a steal i can avoid, i will not ignore it ofc.
4- alex if you want luis pokemons, if you wish i unban him, login in his account, put the pokes there, then ban him again.

Zifoo

Reaction score
is there any way of determining if the pokemon is yours or mine? NO
You can not put your name on it, you can not turn it into unique, if you want to avoid scam and do something to prevent this from happening as opposed to clean up after the shit is done.
only way to determine this is by position, if the poke is on my account its mine, if its on my house its mine.
how do you know if the moiad not violated any rule, for example they sold out the game for rl money? you only know this because the nwa told what happened.
If happend with another person who dont spoken what happend and said that he bought it for rl money? how you will determine who should get the pokemon?
congratulations you have just created a great excuse for more scams.

W.D.

Banned user
Reaction score
3- We cant avoid hack problems (such as thor in past) in real time because those actions are always hidden, but if I there is a steal i can avoid, i will not ignore it ofc.
4- alex if you want luis pokemons, if you wish i unban him, login in his account, put the pokes there, then ban him again.

well in the rule isnt anything said about public or not oO

Jano

Administrator
Reaction score
^ yes there is way, there is internal attribute writen on pokeball, you better dont talk if you dont know no?

[N]erox

Reaction score

1. He did, NWA asked to duel with his magmar, and he GAVE the magmar to NWA. Who isn't that smart to keep a rare pokemon lol, especially NWA should do it since Moaid still has his lee.

2. Once again, he gave it to NWA, its his own fault, wether he like it or not.

3. Yea I agree, hacking is very annoying and hard to avoid BUT when someone gave away a pokemon and later on ask to get it back, and you do it? Then im rly confused, its his own fault IMO, if I gave away a venusaur and felt bad about it I would NOT aks you to get it back , since it is my own fault then, I guess I would not even think about asking, since I tought that were the rules,( giving away pokemon isn't resposinble for staff blablab~)

4. Thats a pathetic try to get this all good again lol.

Zifoo

Reaction score
For god sake people, I understand that you dont like moaid, but telling that i made fault is like support stealing. Just fucking think about that, your argues are just dumb.

I'm not supporting either side, for me the two were already banned and deleted a long time.

still do not understand why you do not banned it (stealing, racism, insult staff)?
for this mercy, everyone has to follow the same rules and suffer the same punishment

1. He did, NWA asked to duel with his magmar, and he GAVE the magmar to NWA. Who isn't that smart to keep a rare pokemon lol, especially NWA should do it since Moaid still has his lee.

3. Yea I agree, hacking is very annoying and hard to avoid BUT when someone gave away a pokemon and later on ask to get it back, and you do it? Then im rly confused, its his own fault IMO, if I gave away a venusaur and felt bad about it I would NOT aks you to get it back , since it is my own fault then, I guess I would not even think about asking, since I tought that were the rules,( giving away pokemon isn't resposinble for staff blablab~)

he accepted the exchange, that's stealing? moiad was coerced into accepting the exchange?

Joxkyz

Reaction score
ziffo you can explain to me what happened from the beginning if possible?
ziffo voce pode explicar para mim oque aconteceu desde o inicio se possivel?

D

Deleted_Koob

Lend != give. Nwa admited he stole it. Its right to give it back.
As I said I could make a exceptions like I did with Nwa ( racism, stealing, staff insulting ), but you are all yeling if you even dont know situation.
Thats pathetic.

Jano

Administrator
Reaction score

There are 2 different versions (atleast i know 2) about how that happened, moaid saids he was swtiching between characters, NWA said during all our conversation "moaid lend me it", you can believe your friend one maybe, but we are in a neutral position, if NWA said moaid lends him it, well was time to give it back, almost 2 hours waiting to NWA do anything, but he and his friend keeps talking about past and others <shits>, there was other players around house who can prove it.

D

Deleted_Koob

still do not understand why you do not banned it (stealing, racism, insult staff)?
for this mercy, everyone has to follow the same rules and suffer the same punishment

So lets make things straight in your way:
Give back magmar to NWA
Ban him.

In your logic it would be good. I can do that.

he accepted the exchange, that's stealing? moiad was coerced into accepting the exchange?

Accepted lending, not exchange, why dont u understand that ?

W.D.

Banned user
Reaction score
lol you know Nwa and Moaid dont know eachother in RL
so what is Moaid lend Nwa something(magmar in this case) and Nwa dont give it back?
well I still see it as Moaids own fault..

[N]erox

Reaction score
Lend != give. Nwa admited he stole it. Its right to give it back.
As I said I could make a exceptions like I did with Nwa ( racism, stealing, staff insulting ), but you are all yeling if you even dont know situation.
Thats pathetic.

Well, not to mention you already gave moaid like 100 exceptions? Isn't it time to show that he did the wrong thing?

There are 2 different versions (atleast i know 2) about how that happened, moaid saids he was swtiching between characters, NWA said during all our conversation "moaid lend me it", you can believe your friend one maybe, but we are in a neutral position, if NWA said moaid lends him it, well was time to give it back, almost 2 hours waiting to NWA do anything, but he and his friend keeps talking about past and others <shits>, there was other players around house who can prove it.

Lol, even if moaid is switching character it rly doesn't matter how NWA got it, its that he got it, and that it got taken back by GM abuse.

Khan

Reaction score
Give back magmar to NWA
Ban him.

Question: Did he insult you before or after one of the admins login into his acc and give back poke to moaid?
If it was after, then it's understandable that he would react that way. I'm neutral in this. But I think koob, it is impossible to please everyone. That's why I think it would be best. If you guys DO not interfere with any in-game things that involves this types of stuff. Sure if someone got hacked by keylogger posted here on site. Then it's ok, but if it's only someone that scammed a guy. This happens daily in-game. It wouldn't be fair to any other guy that has gotten scammed before. And it will be really tough on you guys. Since people will try to abuse it.

Please reconsider this koob. I know you thought it was best at the time, and if I were you I would have probably done the same. But we need rules, so people do not abuse the system. We should feel secure. Our accounts are ours, sure if someone really "hacked" or (bots) or whatever that is against the rules. Then of course you can do whatever you want with it.
Nobody should be special than others no matter if he never donated or if he donated 1000 USD. All should be equal in this matter. And all should get same treatment. So my advice is follow the rules you've made. Or change them. No exceptions. Trust me this will save you alot of future hassle.

Regards,
Khan

Last edited:

Zifoo

Reaction score
Give back magmar to NWA
Ban him.

we finally agree with something...
I understand that, I know what it is. But the game known to differentiate? No, it's the same guy in the game. If you begin to consider that certain trade / loan. How will you differentiate the two, if the player did not confess?

in my view, failing to ban people, you're hurting those who do everything right.

Last edited:

W.D.

Banned user
Reaction score
Question: Did he insult you before or after one of the admins login into his acc and give back poke to moaid?
If it was after, then it's understandable that he would react that way. I'm neutral in this. But I think koob, it is impossible to please everyone. That's why I think it would be best. If you guys DO not interfere with any in-game things that involves this types of stuff. Sure if someone got hacked by keylogger posted here on site. Then it's ok, but if it's only someone that scammed a guy. This happens daily in-game. It wouldn't be fair to any other guy that has gotten scammed before. And it will be really tough on you guys. Since people will try to abuse it.

Please reconsider this koob. I know you thought it was best at the time, and if I were you I would have probably done the same. But we need rules, so people do not abuse the system. We should feel secure. Our accounts are ours, sure if someone really "hacked" or (bots) or whatever that is against the rules. Then of course you can do whatever you want with it.
Nobody should be special than others no matter if he never donated or if he donated 1000 USD. All should be equal in this matter. And all should get same treatment. So my advice is follow the rules you've made. Or change them. No exceptions. Trust me this will save you alot of future hassle.

Regards,
Khan

After... i know it because I was there oO
oh btw he is doing pretty cool now:
23:15 Moaid [85]: Onix, Stop Riding
23:15 Moaid [85]: Back, Onix
23:15 Moaid [85]: Go, Magmar
23:15 Moaid [85]: Back, Magmar
23:15 Spyroxfuunton [42]: Back, Kadabra
23:15 Spyroxfuunton [42]: Go, Bulbasaur
23:15 Moaid [85]: Go, Scyther
23:15 Moaid [85]: Back, Scyther
23:15 Moaid [85]: Go, Scyther
23:15 Moaid [85]: Back, Scyther
23:15 Bartholomew Motaz [27]: Back, Oddish
23:15 Moaid [85]: Go, Electabuzz
23:15 Bartholomew Motaz [27]: Go, Koffing
23:15 Moaid [85]: Back, Electabuzz
23:15 Moaid [85]: Go, Electabuzz
23:15 Moaid [85]: Back, Electabuzz
23:16 Moaid [85]: Go, Magmar
23:16 Moaid [85]: Back, Magmar
23:16 Moaid [85]: Go, Magmar
23:16 Moaid [85]: Back, Magmar
23:16 Moaid [85]: Go, Scyther
23:16 Moaid [85]: Back, Scyther
23:16 Moaid [85]: Go, Scyther

Last edited:

alek

Reaction score

First of all he was deleted unfairly, for "hacking", something he didn't do, as we all know the hacking of NWA was done 100% by thor, so basically the char shouldn't even be under deletion right now, he should've been banned for a week for insulting koob and that's it, so basically the char should be unbanned at the moment.

And even if you give some non-sensical reason to keep him under deletion, then ok, we will do what you said, i don't care, as long as the pokes return to the char.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back