What's new

Welcome!

About Koob decision

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted_Koob

First of all he was deleted unfairly, for "hacking", something he didn't do, as we all know the hacking of NWA was done 100% by thor, so basically the char shouldn't even be under deletion right now, he should've been banned for a week for insulting koob and that's it, so basically the char should be unbanned at the moment.

And even if you give some non-sensical reason to keep him under deletion, then ok, we will do what you said, i don't care, as long as the pokes return to the char.

About Luis Ortiz, his friend ( sorry dont remember his ingame name ) who was also deleted, msg me and got undeleted ( even before week ). I said to him that he can tell Luis that he can message me too if want to be undeleted. So I feel preety fair about them.

alek

Reaction score
About Luis Ortiz, his friend ( sorry dont remember his ingame name ) who was also deleted, msg me and got undeleted ( even before week ). I said to him that he can tell Luis that he can message me too if want to be undeleted. So I feel preety fair about them.

So, by jano's and your words, if Luis messages you to get unbanned you will do it and he will get the stolen pokemon back, right?

[N]erox

Reaction score
Im wondering who made up the rules, probably not you guys, I guess, since this stands in it ;

Art. 1.17. We're not responsible for any ingame steal, such as catch services, landing someone a pokemon and other legal procedures. We're also not responsible for any player to throwing items on the floor and loosing to other player.

D

Deleted_Koob

Read first, then comment. this is about koob lol

So why noone complain when i gave back your stolen pokes? Its clearly about moaid too. Since you wouldnt complain about other players.

D

Deleted_Koob

Im wondering who made up the rules, probably not you guys, I guess, since this stands in it ;

Art. 1.17. We're not responsible for any ingame steal, such as catch services, landing someone a pokemon and other legal procedures. We're also not responsible for any player to throwing items on the floor and loosing to other player.

We are not resposible. Our action wasnt againts that rule. There isnt anything about staff making any action against.

Ruann

Reaction score
Koob please answer private msg i quest bug!!!

alek

Reaction score
@Koob, I'd like an answer for my previous question :p

Luis Ortiz

Banned user
Reaction score
Found this interesting. So If i say I want my character back, I get it undeleted? And i get the pokemons that Nwa stole from me back too? Correct me if I'm wrong Koob or Jano.

So yeah who wouldnt want their account and pokes back. If you want a full list of what was stolen I'll tell you.

D

Deleted_Koob

Found this interesting. So If i say I want my character back, I get it undeleted? And i get the pokemons that Nwa stole from me back too? Correct me if I'm wrong Koob or Jano.

So yeah who wouldnt want their account and pokes back. If you want a full list of what was stolen I'll tell you.

Pm me. <short>

Harvey

Honorary Members
Reaction score
Lend != give. Nwa admited he stole it. Its right to give it back.
As I said I could make a exceptions like I did with Nwa ( racism, stealing, staff insulting ), but you are all yeling if you even dont know situation.
Thats pathetic.

He stole it, he told me it when I asked him yesterday

Up of this I said something like "Dude, Walking caught magmar?"
proofforums.jpg

D

Deleted_Koob

He stole it, he told me it when I asked him yesterday

Up of this I said something like "Dude, Walking caught magmar?"
proofforums.jpg

Thanks for posting that.
Now you all haters can admit that stole is stole ?

Monkey

Reaction score
Nothing more to add after that screenshot...

Aiosora

Reaction score
haha u making this server look like a tele novela posting this drama thread
and koob told you that he treated other players the same way in such cases, and i suppose those are special cases.
And the picture is pretty obvious

Lava Titan

Reaction score
Well, after that picture we all know that we cant blame Moaid, since the guy admitted he stole it, we also know many ppl hate Moaid, and i keep asking why.

And i agree with Koob, i was there watching Koob and Jano talking friendly with Nwa Hypix and Walking Dutchman and Nwa Hypix attitude wasnt so good.

Both of them were racist, using some words witch if it was with us we wouldnt like them. I could give an example but its unnecessary.

So please guy's stop flaming threads like this, the thing is already solved, and the topic should be already over, stop wasting your time flaming more.

Zifoo

Reaction score
So why noone complain when i gave back your stolen pokes? Its clearly about moaid too. Since you wouldnt complain about other players.

I just dont complain that the pokemon you recovered it, because they were hacked for reasons outside the game if they had passed the password to someone and they were stolen, not my problem. But they were not hakeado by a link that was here in the forum, which was on your topic.
if this happened to anyone I would have the same reaction as I said before I do not like the moiad, but I also do not like the nwa.

I had not done this topic to give you the pokemos nwa pro or the moiad, I did complain that attitude, that is not right, you should not interfere with this aspect of the game this way. Well I've said this many times and have already made ​​many comments, got tired of being sewed posting the same every time;

Harvey

Honorary Members
Reaction score
If they did not interfere, maybe Hypix would keep stealing again and again.

I preffer having no thieves and having admins with firm hand.

Than having lots of thieves and admind that don't give a shit.

Lava Titan

Reaction score
Zifo, please use ur brain, and think with me.

You hear someone asking you for help because something was stolen from him/her.

You know who stole that thing.

Now tell me what would you do:

Sit and watch that person asking for help

OR

Help that person immediately since u know and you have evidence's about who stole the item?

Zifoo

Reaction score
Zifo, please use ur brain, and think with me.

You hear someone asking you for help because something was stolen from him/her.

You know who stole that thing.

Now tell me what would you do:

Sit and watch that person asking for help

OR

Help that person immediately since u know and you have evidence's about who stole the item?

and those that you can not help?
and if not nwa'd only confess?
you really think a person right into your account without your permission?
and hence an equal time something happens and no one confess?
and as I said before by someone selling a pokemon rl cash and then try to get him back, and if that person actually sell a pokemon in the game for cash and then try to get it back?
the game is now open to many errors, he was not "stolen" he left it happend to him.
If GM wants to avoid this sort of thing, that he create a system where it is possible to borrow pokemon without having the chance to be "stolen".

you asked what I would do as well or I would try to create a warning and make it clear that players have for their own responsabilidaes pokemon and if you fell into a scam is because you are not paying attention, or I try to create a system in I can leave the single pokemon and make a secondary password for him, or whatever, I do not know that it is possible to do or not, I'm not an expert in this kind of thing. So I try to start threads or until make automatically messages in-game, giving hint of how to avoid scams.

Last edited:

Zifoo

Reaction score
If they did not interfere, maybe Hypix would keep stealing again and again.

I preffer having no thieves and having admins with firm hand.

Than having lots of thieves and admind that don't give a shit.

people are not stolen, they basically donate them to other pokemon. If a player fell on this old scam, then that's his problem. The game was made ​​that way, not everything is perfect and the way we want.

everything that I said this topic is my opinion you guys can agree or not and you just do not realize what I'm trying to say is that this attitude Koob besides that I do not think it correct, can do more harm than benefits.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back