What's new

Welcome!

About Koob decision

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zifoo

Reaction score
"I didnt said it wasnt his fault. It was that he trusted you. Still I dont understand why you have problem with that ? I give him back his poke, I had enough reasons to ban you but I didnt. So please stop that crying thing because it wont make any difference. As I said if you want more discussion make own thread I will delete ale posts from here soon because its not proper thread for that. "

WTF²
I'm not making this topic because I do not like the moiad, Yes I realemte not like him but I also do not like the nwa.

I only made this topic because what you did Koob is wrong, just because you have access to the accounts of players does not mean that you can log in there and do whatever you wants with them.

means that now everyone who was duped by another player, you will be righteous and return the pokes? I doubt it.

From the moment that the Pokémon were on account of nwa, they were the property of nwa. You can not simply log into the accounts of players and pick up things, not interest me that you have this power, this is wrong, anti ethical, as adimistrador game you more than anyone should know that you can not interfere in this matter.

When we get to play PA, we automatically trust our business to adiministradores, trust in the confidentiality of our data, the account is OURS, we donate to help develop the game, not for you guys to do whatever it wants, the data and the thing that is within the account are our property, I do not care if the game is yours.

You should have more respect for the players, treat them better, you've seen many times here on this forum to belittle and disrespect the players, nobody disrespects you here then we deserve to be treated with more respect.

If you think the magma and Electabuzz should return to the possession of moiad, all right but not the way you did that it should happen.

IF YOU THINK YOUR GAME IS WRONG, THINGS HAPPEN THAT SHOULD NOT HAPPEN, CHANGE THIS SYSTEM.

if Moiad relied on Nwa and if the nwa dont want to give the pokemon, THE PROBLEM IS NOT YOURS. Because what you did here, you will not do for other players, the fucking responsabildade of Magmar is not yours, but the players. If moiad is your friend or whatever, he must have the same treatment you give to other players.

If you think the players should trust the other players and can borrow your pokemons, it's okay, but make a system that allows this type of loan.

from rules:
"* We don't guarantee the systems funcionalitie nor that won't be any loses by the player

Art. 1.17. We're not responsible for any ingame steal, such as catch services, landing someone a pokemon and other legal procedures. We're also not responsible for any player to throwing items on the floor and loosing to other player. "

this is the main idea of the topic:

Question: Did he insult you before or after one of the admins login into his acc and give back poke to moaid?
If it was after, then it's understandable that he would react that way. I'm neutral in this. But I think koob, it is impossible to please everyone. That's why I think it would be best. If you guys DO not interfere with any in-game things that involves this types of stuff. Sure if someone got hacked by keylogger posted here on site. Then it's ok, but if it's only someone that scammed a guy. This happens daily in-game. It wouldn't be fair to any other guy that has gotten scammed before. And it will be really tough on you guys. Since people will try to abuse it.

Please reconsider this koob. I know you thought it was best at the time, and if I were you I would have probably done the same. But we need rules, so people do not abuse the system. We should feel secure. Our accounts are ours, sure if someone really "hacked" or (bots) or whatever that is against the rules. Then of course you can do whatever you want with it.
Nobody should be special than others no matter if he never donated or if he donated 1000 USD. All should be equal in this matter. And all should get same treatment. So my advice is follow the rules you've made. Or change them. No exceptions. Trust me this will save you alot of future hassle.

Regards,
Khan

I'M NOT SUPPORTING MOIAD OR NWA.

Last edited:

[N]erox

Reaction score
Yea I agree, I really can't understand why Koob found it a problem that NWA had Moaid his magmar, if I were an admin and I was moaid his friend I'd probalby not like it, that he got robbed, but it's his own fault, he should also pay for it, it's really weak to go on NWA his account and get back that poke, then Luis ortiz should get his poke's back to? And Walking his Lickitung too, because some1 else stole it? I don't think so..

alek

Reaction score
I don't know if Moaid is just the best ass licker in any server i've seen, or if he's just friends with 1 member of the staff that keeps helping him (probably koob watching how this happened), even though other members of the staff itself have banned him easily more than 5 times for different reasons.

Hell, he even got deleted and undeleted back, i just don't get it. How can a regular player be over the rules of the server and even over some mebers of the staff themselves? Not only this, but other Moaid incidents in the past have all just made the staff look worse and worse slowly.

Not even in shitty tibia OT's that don't get any type of donations the GMs interfere with the players like with this magmar incident.

D

Deleted_Koob

I'm not making this topic because I do not like the moiad, Yes I realemte not like him but I also do not like the nwa.

I only made this topic because what you did Koob is wrong, just because you have access to the accounts of players does not mean that you can log in there and do whatever you wants with them.

Im not logging for random player accounts, so I dont understand whats ur problem. I didnt made whatever I want so dont post shit like that, I just gave back stolen poke.

means that now everyone who was duped by another player, you will be righteous and return the pokes? I doubt it.

Already gave back some stolen pokes to players, moiad wasnt first one.

From the moment that the Pokémon were on account of nwa, they were the property of nwa. You can not simply log into the accounts of players and pick up things, not interest me that you have this power, this is wrong, anti ethical, as adimistrador game you more than anyone should know that you can not interfere in this matter.

It wasnt his property, since it was stolen.

When we get to play PA, we automatically trust our business to adiministradores, trust in the confidentiality of our data, the account is OURS, we donate to help develop the game, not for you guys to do whatever it wants, the data and the thing that is within the account are our property, I do not care if the game is yours.

Seriously I didnt do anything to harm anyone, so ur argument that I do whatever I want is just dumb.

You should have more respect for the players, treat them better, you've seen many times here on this forum to belittle and disrespect the players, nobody disrespects you here then we deserve to be treated with more respect.

I have respect fro players. If you got scammed you have right to get back your property.

if Moiad relied on Nwa and if the nwa dont want to give the pokemon, THE PROBLEM IS NOT YOURS. Because what you did here, you will not do for other players, the fucking responsabildade of Magmar is not yours, but the players. If moiad is your friend or whatever, he must have the same treatment you give to other players.

As I said Moiad wasnt first who got back his pokes, Nwa got them back too after hack. Many other players got back pokes too ( also account after hack ).

You have right to not agree with me.

W.D.

Banned user
Reaction score
well i talked wth koob about it but
wtf I didnt saw that picture before oO

[N]erox

Reaction score
Koob! When does it come to your mind that this was not HACKING? >_>.

D

Deleted_Koob

Im not logging for random player accounts, so I dont understand whats ur problem. I didnt made whatever I want so dont post shit like that, I just gave back stolen poke.

Seriously I didnt do anything to harm anyone, so ur argument that I do whatever I want is just dumb.

I have respect fro players. If you got scammed you have right to get back your property.

As I said Moiad wasnt first who got back his pokes, Nwa got them back too after hack. Many other players got back pokes too ( also account after hack ).

About that rule. I shouldnt also give back pokes stolen by thor, but I did. Some situations should be treated individualy.
That rule also apply on hacking.

[N]erox

Reaction score
About that rule. I shouldnt also give back pokes stolen by thor, but I did. Some situations should be treated individualy.

I know that you are in a bad situation right now ( at least, i think that, you probably won't think that), but thor hacked NWA with a keylogger, and Moaid gave a magmar to NWA, that's the difference, if I give my venusaur or w/e to some1 just for testing and he won't give it back, I will also get that help then? I rly wonder, cuz I probably won't..

alek

Reaction score

Ok then, i will accept Luis Ortiz's pokemon that got stolen by Nwa Hypix on his behalf then. It was a hitmonlee, hitmonchan, chansey, jynx, and a blastoise i'll be expecting them in my depot.

Somnathroy also got a victreebel stolen by Nwa or some of the dutchmen, i can't recall, i guess he'll want it back too.

Zifoo

Reaction score
That rule also apply on hacking.

interesting, so the rule was made ​​to benefit only their friends or whoever you think you have to be helped. never heard something so ridiculous and stupid as that.
can not be applied to the Pokemon stolen by thor. Because they stole the passwords for PA TEAM failure an outgames failure, that hacks could not be prevented for players only by PA TEAM, the rule places the responsibility on the players by their actions INSIDE THE GAME.

more comments in the next post

Last edited:
D

Deleted_Koob

Ok then, i will accept Luis Ortiz's pokemon that got stolen by Nwa Hypix on his behalf then. It was a hitmonlee, hitmonchan, chansey, jynx, and a blastoise i'll be expecting them in my depot.

Somnathroy also got a victreebel stolen by Nwa or some of the dutchmen, i can't recall, i guess he'll want it back too.

Lets ban and delete all scammers then. Ok with that?
As I said I have enough reasons to ban Nwa ( stealing, racism, insult staff ), but I didnt. I can quote rule if you want. I can respect all rules if you want, but it will be like that:
1. Magmar goes to Nwa
2. Nwa gets banned for making racism comments, stealing and insulting staff.

Why dony you quote those rules then ?

I made things straight, but you are fucking criticising it - its dumb ?

No more things to say from me. You can agints that if you want, its your right.

[N]erox

Reaction score
Now you can get another subject to this but it's rly stupid to do that, since moaid got banned 8(?) times for those things, and still is walking around now, its here about the magmar, you just can't go on an account and give a pokemon back... you have to admit that, it's not that I don't want you as a GM cuz your work is good and youre doing great jobs,but you have to admit your fault..

moaid

Reaction score
ets ban and delete all scammers then. Ok with that?
As I said I have enough reasons to ban Nwa ( stealing, racism, insult staff ), but I didnt. I can quote rule if you want. I can respect all rules if you want, but it will be like that:
1. Magmar goes to Nwa
2. Nwa gets banned for making racism comments, stealing and insulting staff.

Why dony you quote those rules then ?

also all the stolen pokes that was stolen should be return

D

Deleted_Koob

Now you can get another subject to this but it's rly stupid to do that, since moaid got banned 8(?) times for those things, and still is walking around now, its here about the magmar, you just can't go on an account and give a pokemon back... you have to admit that, it's not that I don't want you as a GM cuz your work is good and youre doing great jobs,but you have to admit your fault..

I didnt made any fault. You have right to think like that, but i have other toughts about it.

moaid

Reaction score

you dont want him as a gm ?
hes the owner lol

[N]erox

Reaction score
moaid get out if you have nothing usefull to say expect that mexican bullshit talk which i can barely understand, and yes koob, you made a fault lol, IMO

D

Deleted_Koob

For god sake people, I understand that you dont like moaid, but telling that i made fault is like support stealing. Just fucking think about that, your argues are just dumb.

W.D.

Banned user
Reaction score
Moaid wtf? were did he say that he dont want him as a GM
he is the best GM out of here..

moaid

Reaction score
moaid get out if you have nothing usefull to say expect that mexican bullshit talk which i can barely understand, and yes koob, you made a fault lol, IMO

why dont u finger ur self away?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back