What's new

Welcome!

About 150+ place (Pokemon Palace)

Khan

Reaction score
Ok first thing first. Last night me and some others did 150+ quest (Pokemon Palace quest). And we tested the hunt places.
If you are not aware there is only 2 hunt zones. Left side (Grass pokemon) and right side (Fire pokemon).

Last night I hunted on fire zone, because it's impossible to hunt on the grass zone if you chose the chest reward that is on the right side.
Here's how the spawns currently work.

Day on fire zone = Charizards, Typhlosions and maybe one more that I'm not aware of yet.
Night time on fire zone = Magcargo's, houndoom's and 3-4 magmar spawns. They all spawn every 3 min (depends how fast you killed them all, they don't spawn all at same time) as far as I've noticed.

They don't seem to have a fixed place of location when spawning it's random. Thankfully the island is not that big. But the max exp/h I got using cloned trode 119 and c tentacruel 102. This was after 2 hours of hunting, it was around 19k to 24k.
hMg86.jpg

Well since it's impossible for me to test the grass zone I can't give any comments about it. But they both work in the same way.

Since it's a lvl 150+ place it should be much much harder. We get like -3x exp than a lvl 100 player. And at 100+ place I get better exp/h than here at Charizard spawn, around 50k/h - 60k/h there. Not to mention there's way better exp places which allows you to get 90-100k/h like elder zard spawn and desert quest spawn.

Lvl 150 is a huge milestone for PA players, it takes a very long time to get. We should get the benefits of being able to have a great hunt place for ourselves. The way the spawn is currently now, nobody will hunt there, except for trying to catch magmar.

My ideas:
  • Remove limit of zones, after pokemon palace quest is completed you get access to all zones.
  • Increase current spawn size some on 1st floors
  • At least 3 underground floors in total, make sure not to divide the pokemon too far from each other like in new arcanine/ninetales spawn or the exp/h will be worse.
Example for improved fire zone:
  • 1st floor, a bit more increased spawn and faster spawn (Don't need to increase magmar spawn).
  • 2nd floor (underground), Occupied by charizards, typhlosions and arcanines.
  • 3rd floor (last underground floor). Occupied by Elder Charizards only.
  • Add at least a few more zones, currently we have fire and grass atm, add water and psychic, dragon and fighting
Same example can be used for the other zones.

For water zone 1st and 2nd floors please add a few lapras as well, and some Gyarados, Tentacruels and blastoises and perhaps a few johto water pokemon.
For Psychic zone 1st and 2nd floors add some Xatu and Mr. Mime, Hypno, Alakazam as well.
For Grass zone 1st and 2nd floors add some Venusaurs, Victreebel, Vileplume, Meganium and johto grass pokemon.
For Dragon zone 1st and 2nd floors add some dratini, dragonair, and Dragonite's also a 1-2 kingdra would be good too.
For Fighting zone 1st and 2nd floors add a lot of Machamps, primeape's (All lvl 70-80 at least) and a few hitmonchan, hitmonlee and 1-2 hitmontop? (These three not catchable if you want) Though since it's a 150+ area I don't see how it could affect the market much of those pokemon, since there's like 13 lvl 150+ people.

Bonus idea:
I was also thinking something like last underground floor would have "Elder Pokemon" (Can be same spawn size as Elder Charizard spawn) like Elder Charizard in terms of power.
  • Elder Venusaur --> Grass zone
  • Elder Charizard --> Fire zone
  • Elder Blastoise --> Water Zone
  • Elder Alakazam ---> Psychic zone
  • Elder Dragonite --> Dragon zone
Note of Elder Pokemon:
They'll all have same strength as Elder Charizard.
All start at lvl 100 of course they won't be catchable.
Drop a bit more loot than normal pokemon. (Or new elder loot if spriters wanna make it someday)
Same sprite as current Cloned pokemon except Elder Charizard of course. Just the name starts with (Elder).

Reason for psychic zone = To remove the need to go to desert quest when you're level 150+. This means it will be less crowded there which is good for the other players.

Reason for Dragonite zone = There's no good dragonite hunt place, and it's the best place to level ice pokemon.
The other zone's would give the other players more room for their 100+ zone.

PS: Johto pokemon are not catchable atm.

Thanks for your time.

Regards,
Khan.

Last edited:

el desterrado

Reaction score
I agree, I can't up here, and this is called "150 ZONE" it should be the best place to get exp.. Magmar is a good idea too, 4-5 magmars, 3-2 charizards, 4 magcargos, 4 houndoom, 1 elder zard..idk, but improve it a bit.

Editing new zones.
You can make johto pokes catchable, only players150lvl with johto pokes isn't a bad idea..

Anyway thanks for editing this s.s

Last edited:

Rasun

Reaction score
I think that level 150+ zone should be much bigger. IT should be as big as level 100 zone, why not? That's just my idea.

rakeri

Reaction score
Not about 150 place, but about respawns at all:
I think we got enough spawns with grass, fire, water, psychic, rock, ghost pokemons.
We need some more poison spawns (maybe nidoqueens/nidokings, crobats, weezings, arboks and ariados at really high lvl 70/80+)
There are really not much fighting pokemons respawns. (maybe make some fighting and bug pokemons at one spawn primeapes, champs, poliwraths, heracross, Forretress, Yanma)

Khan

Reaction score
Not about 150 place, but about respawns at all:
I think we got enough spawns with grass, fire, water, psychic, rock, ghost pokemons.
We need some more poison spawns (maybe nidoqueens/nidokings, crobats, weezings, arboks and ariados at really high lvl 70/80+)
There are really not much fighting pokemons respawns. (maybe make some fighting and bug pokemons at one spawn primeapes, champs, poliwraths, heracross, Forretress, Yanma)
This topic is about 150+ place. Other respawns suggestions make new topic

Added a fighting zone though to 150+ place.

Last edited:

Sparkymon

Reaction score
but dont make elder pokemon respawn near to each other o_O

Khan

Reaction score
but dont make elder pokemon respawn near to each other o_O
No of course not I meant the other "normal spawns" Elder Pokemon respawn can be 8 sqm between each other or something.
And I don't mean 2-3sqm near each other I'd say like 6-7 sqm from another spawn. But something like 2-3 Charizard's 1-2 sqm next to each other, then around 7 sqm away from them is 2-3 more charizards.. etc

Also @Nino don't forget to increase the range of how far spawns can go in this place, because several times the pokemon have disappeared because they went too far from their original spawn zone.

Last edited:

Sparkymon

Reaction score
No of course not I meant the other "normal spawns" Elder Pokemon respawn can be 8 sqm between each other or something.
And I don't mean 2-3sqm near each other I'd say like 6-7 sqm from another spawn. But something like 2-3 Charizard's 1-2 sqm next to each other, then around 7 sqm away from them is 2-3 more charizards.. etc

Also @Nino don't forget to increase the range of how far spawns can go in this place, because several times the pokemon have disappeared because they went too far from their original spawn zone.

8sqm is still near :O we can't kill 2 elder alone e.e

Ashcaiobra

Reaction score
I agree, I can't up here, and this is called "150 ZONE" it should be the best place to get exp.. Magmar is a good idea too, 4-5 magmars, 3-2 charizards, 4 magcargos, 4 houndoom, 1 elder zard..idk, but improve it a bit.

You can make johto pokes catchable, only players150lvl with johto pokes isn't a bad idea..

Anyway thanks for editing this s.s

Ok first thing first. Last night me and some others did 150+ quest (Pokemon Palace quest). And we tested the hunt places.
If you are not aware there is only 2 hunt zones. Left side (Grass pokemon) and right side (Fire pokemon).

Last night I hunted on fire zone, because it's impossible to hunt on the grass zone if you chose the chest reward that is on the right side.
Here's how the spawns currently work.

Day on fire zone = Charizards, Typhlosions and maybe one more that I'm not aware of yet.
Night time on fire zone = Magcargo's, houndoom's and 3-4 magmar spawns. They all spawn every 3 min (depends how fast you killed them all, they don't spawn all at same time) as far as I've noticed.

They don't seem to have a fixed place of location when spawning it's random. Thankfully the island is not that big. But the max exp/h I got using cloned trode 119 and c tentacruel 102. This was after 2 hours of hunting, it was around 19k to 24k.
hMg86.jpg

Well since it's impossible for me to test the grass zone I can't give any comments about it. But they both work in the same way.

Since it's a lvl 150+ place it should be much much harder. We get like -3x exp than a lvl 100 player. And at 100+ place I get better exp/h than here at Charizard spawn, around 50k/h - 60k/h there. Not to mention there's way better exp places which allows you to get 90-100k/h like elder zard spawn and desert quest spawn.

Lvl 150 is a huge milestone for PA players, it takes a very long time to get. We should get the benefits of being able to have a great hunt place for ourselves. The way the spawn is currently now, nobody will hunt there, except for trying to catch magmar.

My ideas:
  • Remove limit of zones, after pokemon palace quest is completed you get access to all zones.
  • Increase current spawn size some on 1st floors
  • At least 3 underground floors in total, make sure not to divide the pokemon too far from each other like in new arcanine/ninetales spawn or the exp/h will be worse.
Example for improved fire zone:
  • 1st floor, a bit more increased spawn and faster spawn (Don't need to increase magmar spawn).
  • 2nd floor (underground), Occupied by charizards, typhlosions and arcanines.
  • 3rd floor (last underground floor). Occupied by Elder Charizards only.
  • Add at least a few more zones, currently we have fire and grass atm, add water and psychic, dragon and fighting
Same example can be used for the other zones.

For water zone 1st and 2nd floors please add a few lapras as well, and some Gyarados, Tentacruels and blastoises and perhaps a few johto water pokemon.
For Psychic zone 1st and 2nd floors add some Xatu and Mr. Mime, Hypno, Alakazam as well.
For Grass zone 1st and 2nd floors add some Venusaurs, Victreebel, Vileplume, Meganium and johto grass pokemon.
For Dragon zone 1st and 2nd floors add some dratini, dragonair, and Dragonite's also a 1-2 kingdra would be good too.
For Fighting zone 1st and 2nd floors add a lot of Machamps, primeape's (All lvl 70-80 at least) and a few hitmonchan, hitmonlee and 1-2 hitmontop? (These three not catchable if you want) Though since it's a 150+ area I don't see how it could affect the market much of those pokemon, since there's like 13 lvl 150+ people.

Bonus idea:
I was also thinking something like last underground floor would have "Elder Pokemon" (Can be same spawn size as Elder Charizard spawn) like Elder Charizard in terms of power.
  • Elder Venusaur --> Grass zone
  • Elder Charizard --> Fire zone
  • Elder Blastoise --> Water Zone
  • Elder Alakazam ---> Psychic zone
  • Elder Dragonite --> Dragon zone
Note of Elder Pokemon:
They'll all have same strength as Elder Charizard.
All start at lvl 100 of course they won't be catchable.
Drop a bit more loot than normal pokemon. (Or new elder loot if spriters wanna make it someday)
Same sprite as current Cloned pokemon except Elder Charizard of course. Just the name starts with (Elder).

Reason for psychic zone = To remove the need to go to desert quest when you're level 150+. This means it will be less crowded there which is good for the other players.

Reason for Dragonite zone = There's no good dragonite hunt place, and it's the best place to level ice pokemon.
The other zone's would give the other players more room for their 100+ zone.

PS: Johto pokemon are not catchable atm.

Thanks for your time.

Regards,
Khan.

Yes the respaws are horrible! I need just one pokemon to hunt there and without using potions, as Khan said is horrible the exp I think need to be much more harder it. The thing desterrado said I totally agree I was thinking to create a post saying why not make jotho pokes capturable and usefull only for players 150+ is a very good idea and a reward for players that hard worked to get 150+.
I was thinking about the creation of the respaws only with cloned pokemon (not capturable) or create big pokemons like in anime when ash goes to a island with only giant pokemons like charizard and blastoise. Thy not make it in PA will be very fun kill giant pokemons and they will be harder and give more exp (we could not catch it too). What do you guys think???
Ty all,
Ashcaiobra

Khan

Reaction score
was disable while it is fixed at all and they do some changes..

Nope.. nino made it like 130+ place... you gotta wait for the teleport to appear.. that's such a terrible thing to do. e.e this is a quest yes, but its also a hunt place e.e
For 100+ place you don't need to wait for a TP. Why for 150+ we need to? I'm ok with waiting for a TP to the actual quest, but the hunt zones should have instant access whenever we want to.
Basically if you die in there now by lag or whatever the reason you gotta wait.. until tp arrives again.

Last edited:

Mymek

Reaction score
Change time respawns and now this... what else?
In my opinion these changes are going in the wrong direction

Khan

Reaction score
I'm fine with waiting for TP for the actual 150+ quest (Pokemon Palace). However for the hunt zones we need instant access.. and full access to all zones.

Ashcaiobra

Reaction score
Sure wait hours to hunt is horrible... and if we die we wait more hours...

Back