What's new

Welcome!

Crafting Magearna Quest

Lipezin

Reaction score
Hello guys, I am here today to share an idea I had, which would make Magearna rare to get, but definitely possible and interesting.

Find it in steps right bellow:

1 - there would be an Item named Sleeping Magearna.

2 - This item would be crafted collecting all the 4 parts of Magearna(Robotic Legs, Robotic Arms, Robotic Body and Robotic Head)

3 - There would be a dungeon/NPC quest probably lv 150 that would give a random Robotic Part(it would fire up market with buyers of Robotic Parts and sellers of it as well)

4 - There would be another quest named Awaking the Robot, that could be a NPC related quest(maybe with the Magearna’s owner in anime)

5 - After a player get all 4 parts together and do the second quest the player would get a brand new LV 50 Magearna.

thanks for reading :)))

Tsotss

Reaction score
Crafting Maegarna if nothing changed will be possible to get from professions, no idea how it would look like.

Eudinho

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
Crafting Maegarna if nothing changed will be possible to get from professions, no idea how it would look like.
If i'm not wrong, the plans for add her on professions keep same xD

Also an info to add in Ur suggestion, the heart is the main piece of Magearna (was the First part that they found in anime If im not wrong)

Last edited:

Lipezin

Reaction score
If i'm not wrong, the plans for add her on professions keep same xD

Also an info to add in Ur suggestion, the heart is the main piece of Magearna (was the First part that they found in anime If im not wrong)
Got it, consider it one more part then, Robot’s Heart haha

Back