What's new

Welcome!

Ability Wipe

Skyrus

Reaction score
Hello all,

I would like to suggest an item in the diamond shop to wipe the ability of a pokemon completely, remove all the resets and making it possible to use resets again.

There are some very rare, hard to get and expensive pokemon which should have an option to get to ability you really want on it.

This ofcourse should be a really expensive item to make it only usefull for pokemon which are worth to reset. I think it can be very frustrating that someone has a red gyarados for example and used 3 resets and got 3 times the same ability with bad luck, making it stuck without any option to change it.

You can always change tms ofcourse with the price of losing it but atleast you have the option to do so. You can unlink a mega item with an expensive option so this should be possible aswell

I would suggest putting this item for like 100 diamonds making it expensive enough to be exclusive. This also gives diamonds an extra option to be used because there are a lot of diamonds on the market currently.

A

Albuquerque

I think most of red gyarados has moxie. I really don't know if theres any with 3x reset without moxie. Also isn't a problem u can use ability capsule to change his ability and use moxie without spend on ability urge, but if u has red gyarados probably you're able to have ability urge either.

I like the idea of wipe ability but for pokemons like Shiny Karrablast to get No Guard, but theres a low chance to keep when its evo. Or maybe add a item usable/consumable that makes 100% chance to keep hidden abilities.

Making a Wipe Ability for 100 diamonds is completely insane, the price will rise up, the server will not attract new players or old players who wants to came back. If u guys wants Wipe Ability make in another way like a new quest to get it and people will have to use it cautiously and not just for the aesthetics of wanting such a non-reset pokémon because that's what will happen, there are many out there who just want non-reset pokémon or even a specific ball.

Back