What's new

Welcome!

About 150+ place (Pokemon Palace)

Maritos

Honorary Members
Reaction score
Nope.. nino made it like 130+ place... you gotta wait for the teleport to appear.. that's such a terrible thing to do. e.e this is a quest yes, but its also a hunt place e.e
For 100+ place you don't need to wait for a TP. Why for 150+ we need to? I'm ok with waiting for a TP to the actual quest, but the hunt zones should have instant access whenever we want to.
Basically if you die in there now by lag or whatever the reason you gotta wait.. until tp arrives again.

Agree, on that pic of Ashcaiobra, put a door with a permanent teleport. You can only open the door if you completed the quest, and both teleports send you to the same place.

Khan

Reaction score
Agree, on that pic of Ashcaiobra, put a door with a permanent teleport. You can only open the door if you completed the quest, and both teleports send you to the same place.

Yes.. and make all zones accessible after you've completed quest. There's no point if u can only hunt at one zone always. e.e

And this tp is not even working atm so it appears.
18:27 Uptime: 2 hours and 32 minutes.
We've waited for 1h and 30 min now... 130+ place comes every 2h and 2 min.

This TP is not WORKING e.e

Last edited:

Khan

Reaction score
Ok, please fix spawns. And please nino consider my idea. Preferably the Elder Pokemon's spawns at an underground floor.

@ Hohenheim.

We got max exp/h at 24k/h shared exp (We both healed each other's pokemon) so it's faster exp/h than one can get solo.
Currently in-game we have 4 great hunt places.
1. Elder Charizard place, there you can get 90-100k/h
2. Desert Quest, there you can get 100k/h easily.
3. Giga Drain quest (last room) max exp/h around 60k-70k.
4. Pewter quest last floor. Max 60k/h.

At 150+ place we have to wait 3 hours for the teleport to appear. And we can only hunt in one zone, I opened chest number 2 so I'm stuck with fire zone. And can't go to hunt in grass zone, why so much limitation? More hunt places for us means less KS for other normal spawns for other players.
I appreciate that you increased the level of the spawns from 70 to 130. But there's a problem with that, we can't catch pokemon's beyond lvl 100. It's a temporary fix I hope. But as you can see it didn't help that much.

First thing if you wanna limit access to the spawns the worst thing to do is make TP appear every 3 hours. I'll give you 2 good reasons.
1. If you have lag, you'll die and then you have to wait 3h to go to spawn again.
2. Sometimes if you walk too fast and you're walking with a slower pokemon, the wild pokemon will target you. It's extremely easy to die this way and it happens all the time.

Now here's my proposal if you wanna limit the access to the hunt zones.

Make a NPC in Pokemon Palace (That you can access after you've completed quest).
This NPC will allow you to choose hunt "zones". It can cost XX hd's to change zone.
Once a hunt zone is chosen you won't be able to change it again until say X hours or a day or so.

Make maritos's suggestion Add a TP that is available once you walk through a door which you can only do after you've completed quest. So you don't need to wait 3h if u die or something.

I really hope you/nino consider my suggestions again from 1st post, it will really be nice for us high levels. And will give motivation for players to get level 150 faster.
This place should be the ultimate place for hunting (best exp/h you can get anywhere) since it has such a high level requirement. And because we get -3x exp than a level 100 player.

Last edited:

Ashcaiobra

Reaction score
Yes I will get my example now. I was there walking and appeared a magmar, my alakazam is slow and when magmar appeared he used fire blast in me and I died. I`m lvl 155 and got headshot by a magmar, now need wait hours to go there again. I won`t go because exp isn`t the best but if I want to go need wait a lot. Fix it please.

alastor

Reaction score
Ok, please fix spawns. And please nino consider my idea. Preferably the Elder Pokemon's spawns at an underground floor.

@ Hohenheim.

We got max exp/h at 24k/h shared exp (We both healed each other's pokemon) so it's faster exp/h than one can get solo.
Currently in-game we have 4 great hunt places.
1. Elder Charizard place, there you can get 90-100k/h
2. Desert Quest, there you can get 100k/h easily.
3. Giga Drain quest (last room) max exp/h around 60k-70k.
4. Pewter quest last floor. Max 60k/h.

At 150+ place we have to wait 3 hours for the teleport to appear. And we can only hunt in one zone, I opened chest number 2 so I'm stuck with fire zone. And can't go to hunt in grass zone, why so much limitation? More hunt places for us means less KS for other normal spawns for other players.
I appreciate that you increased the level of the spawns from 70 to 130. But there's a problem with that, we can't catch pokemon's beyond lvl 100. It's a temporary fix I hope. But as you can see it didn't help that much.

First thing if you wanna limit access to the spawns the worst thing to do is make TP appear every 3 hours. I'll give you 2 good reasons.
1. If you have lag, you'll die and then you have to wait 3h to go to spawn again.
2. Sometimes if you walk too fast and you're walking with a slower pokemon, the wild pokemon will target you. It's extremely easy to die this way and it happens all the time.

Now here's my proposal if you wanna limit the access to the hunt zones.

Make a NPC in Pokemon Palace (That you can access after you've completed quest).
This NPC will allow you to choose hunt "zones". It can cost XX hd's to change zone.
Once a hunt zone is chosen you won't be able to change it again until say X hours or a day or so.

Make maritos's suggestion Add a TP that is available once you walk through a door which you can only do after you've completed quest. So you don't need to wait 3h if u die or something.

I really hope you/nino consider my suggestions again from 1st post, it will really be nice for us high levels. And will give motivation for players to get level 150 faster.
This place should be the ultimate place for hunting (best exp/h you can get anywhere) since it has such a high level requirement. And because we get -3x exp than a level 100 player.

actually we get -4x or -5x of a lvl 100 x)

Ashcaiobra

Reaction score
Why no add like khan said others respaws of fighting pokemons, ghost pokemons, water pokemons??? And why gate of 3h??? It isn't a reward for the 150+ hard work and latter wait 3h to go hunt in one place with not so good exp?? And now many respaws are very bad like gengar tower and lapras increased their respaws time, we 150+ need good respaws of good pokemons to hunt, not only one type of respaw and with a bad exp...
Ty,
Ashcaiobra

thelecho

Reaction score
Im newbie but i think that johto pokes should be catchable for 150+ players, of course they cant trade whit other players for many reasons
But if the palace sucks for training or hunting. What is the reason for go to that place??

Khan

Reaction score
Im newbie but i think that johto pokes should be catchable for 150+ players, of course they cant trade whit other players for many reasons
But if the palace sucks for training or hunting. What is the reason for go to that place??
Absolutely no reason to go there atm, I just tried hunting there solo.. the max exp/h was 45k/h but it went from 40-45k constantly (respawns etc). The level 100-130 pokemon cannot be caught, so that removes another option (reason). Another problem is that the pokemon respawn between level 70-130. And you have to constantly check every corpse to see what can be caught..

Besides that johto pokemon can't be caught atm. And that the exp/h is worse than other current hunt places. Not to mention the 3 hour delay that allows you to go there.. and if you die like I did right now because of lag.
mvQ6S.png

I must to wait 3h hours for the teleport to arrive.

Also the worst part is that you can only hunt in one zone... 100+ place you have absolute freedom why can't it be for 150+ place as well? Do you guys know how long it takes to get to lvl 150? It's not easy.. believe me.

Conclusion:
At the moment, the only reason to go to 150+ place is to do 150+ quest. Otherwise it's just an useless place.

pawpaw

Reaction score
Absolutely no reason to go there atm, I just tried hunting there solo.. the max exp/h was 45k/h but it went from 40-45k constantly (respawns etc). The level 100-130 pokemon cannot be caught, so that removes another option (reason). Another problem is that the pokemon respawn between level 70-130. And you have to constantly check every corpse to see what can be caught..

Besides that johto pokemon can't be caught atm. And that the exp/h is worse than other current hunt places. Not to mention the 3 hour delay that allows you to go there.. and if you die like I did right now because of lag.
mvQ6S.png

I must to wait 3h hours for the teleport to arrive.

Also the worst part is that you can only hunt in one zone... 100+ place you have absolute freedom why can't it be for 150+ place as well? Do you guys know how long it takes to get to lvl 150? It's not easy.. believe me.

Conclusion:
At the moment, the only reason to go to 150+ place is to do 150+ quest. Otherwise it's just an useless place.

Chill haha. I'm sure they will do something.

thelecho

Reaction score
staff should add the option to enter only in 1 side but not permanently, maybe choose one side per day or something like that

mateus79

Reaction score
Player should access all places, but just have acces to the elders in the place correspondent of the reward that he take.

Khan

Reaction score
About the new spawn, it's pretty good. But the there's one constant issue in there. I'm referring to the Ghost/poison spawn under the fire zone.

FHpYy.jpg

As you can see by this bug when the wild pokemon trap your pokemon you'll get attacked instead. And this is a constant problem currently in this place because of ariados's spider web. Once it uses that you're screwed, can't use any CD or change pokemon, and then your pokemon will get trapped and you'll die.

So I suggest until this bug is fixed change Ariados for more Gengars instead.

brunoxd

Reaction score
About the new spawn, it's pretty good. But the there's one constant issue in there. I'm referring to the Ghost/poison spawn under the fire zone.

FHpYy.jpg

As you can see by this bug when the wild pokemon trap your pokemon you'll get attacked instead. And this is a constant problem currently in this place because of ariados's spider web. Once it uses that you're screwed, can't use any CD or change pokemon, and then your pokemon will get trapped and you'll die.

So I suggest until this bug is fixed change Ariados for more Gengars instead.

can now access all respaw different ?

Back