What's new

Welcome!

Realistic spawns

Lipezin

Reaction score
Don’t take me wrong, spawns have a good amount of pokes, which is good, what I would like to suggest on this post is a bit different(and would take a really hard work) it is not very exciting to look in the whole continent for a pokemon and after that you discover that the pokemon is not in its original region, so what I suggest is, all the pokemons that are spawnable would have their spawns in its original region first, it doesn’t mean it cannot spawn in another regions, but firstly and surely should spawn on its original region haha, thank you.

Lipezin

Reaction score
I understand they choose that in the past, but for it to give us the real feelings of being in the pokemon world, and attract more players to it, they could re-think about it of adding the next continents, not all them, but at least sinnoh, and them put the spawns in place, about the pokes after the 4th generation, there wouldn’t be any problem of them being in the others. And the main point is not about that, the main point is for example to have a Hitmonlee spawn in kanto, as he is Kanto’s, but there is no need to exclude the dewford one as well.

demzpacito

Reaction score
i mean i see ur point but u used worst example ever xd though hitmonlee is from kanto region u could not find it in the wilderness, the only way to obtain it was by beating saffron dojo. so kinda makes sense that the only way to obtain it in kanto is via ffp quest

Back