What's new

Welcome!

Scyther/Cloned Scyther

Reaction score
NEgEafF.png

In this post, I would like to suggest a small change to scyther.
Currently, it is a considerable alternative as a bug Pokémon, but I would like to propose something that would make it a really good alternative as a type, especially its bug side for using.
the suggestion would be to give him a kind of protection. So, I thought you could replace "Elusion" with "Detect".
The reason would be the fact that he would remain on the field for a longer time, plus what I said above.

Coszma.

Reaction score
Hi there, I gotta admit that it makes sense to add protection move to pokemon that is Flying/Bug type (most counterable/weakness combo).
But sometimes(mostly) we forced to learn make lemonade with lemons life gave us xD
I personally love using Scyther in shiny rapids on some leaf spawns with cooldown urge + moxie, witnessed many times Elusion move saved me from losing my moxie as wild pokemons can go crazy and be unpredictable sometimes. So consider my feedback as both agreement with the idea and recommendation. Cooldown Urge woke up so many forgotton potentials that needs to be discovered
Politoedshrug

Reaction score
Hi there, I gotta admit that it makes sense to add protection move to pokemon that is Flying/Bug type (most counterable/weakness combo).
But sometimes(mostly) we forced to learn make lemonade with lemons life gave us xD
I personally love using Scyther in shiny rapids on some leaf spawns with cooldown urge + moxie, witnessed many times Elusion move saved me from losing my moxie as wild pokemons can go crazy and be unpredictable sometimes. So consider my feedback as both agreement with the idea and recommendation. Cooldown Urge woke up so many forgotton potentials that needs to be discovered
Politoedshrug

This is a very subjective and exclusive look at this particular Pokémon. after all, not every player has an ability urge or cooldown one. Obviously this is just an idea, including your combo tip is something new to me, thanks for the tip for now.

Carlos Eduardo

Reaction score
The ideal would be improvements to the Elusion move. It's an interesting move, but it's insufficient, and would be an improvement for all pokémon who have it

Back