Welcome!

rakeri
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• You have 226 messages stored, of a total 500 allowed.
    There is space, you can't send messages?
    TM Attract was designed for low level players, of course that if you are a high level you will do it very quickly
    Had the same problem. You have to move NoxSpr to the place where you got spr file.
    Dude, long tima ago, u told us to do this if we wanted to change sprites.
    "If u want to replace sprites you have to download this programme:

NoxSpr

1. You open program and click: LOAD
    2. In folder PA you change filename of that file 60mb+ from PAs.pa to PAs.spr
    3. Load file PAs.spr
    4. Find sprites you are interested in, copy them and recolor, replace sprites.
    5. Save
    6. Change filename from PAs.spr to PAs.pa
    7. Enjoy

I'll recolor for you some pokemons evening, now going to school. You can now just check if it works.
    There is polish tutorial for this programme (you can use translator):
    http://tibia.net.pl/pozostale/455466...encie-spr.html"

But after renaming the file, I click load and I search in the PA folder but the "Pas.spr" doesn't appears there. What should I do?
    Diamond. But today i think i won't be available. You have to do that's i said in one of this thread. change file name and open it with nox, then paste ur sprites in right place and save.
    I already downloaded NoxSpr but I don't understand how you make them.On paint, I made a very cool ivysaur, but then I didn't know how to put them in Noxspr
    If u mean sprites its very simple, u take max zoom, turn net on and paint every single pixel with pencil :D
    Which program u use for sprites, I use one program, but it is for making maps for the game.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back