Welcome!

Recent content by Ruffy

1. Ruffy

[Recovery] I cant access to my account

Hi, Today I wanted to remember some nice times at Padventures, but I can't login or recover my account, the system dont't recognize that my email exists when i try to recover the password, my main character was http://www.padventures.org/index.php/character/view/ruffy so looks like it still...
  2. Ruffy

Run for your Life

I think is not so good idea... if you are lvling up, you would need blink pokemon to hunt properly or waste more time saving a strong move to finish pokes, means slower leveling and needs higher level, skill and also a better connection to hunt, maybe more waste too because you will lure many pokes.
  3. Ruffy

Effort Value - Boost your Pokémon strength!

rejected
  4. Ruffy

Rebalance Discussions

17:43 Your Smeargle deals 418 damage to a Goldeen. 17:45 Your Smeargle deals 684 damage to a Shellder. 17:48 Your Smeargle deals 480 damage to a Pidgey. 17:47 Your Smeargle deals 411 damage to a Metapod. 17:47 Your Smeargle deals 412 damage to a Metapod. 17:49 Your Smeargle deals 595 damage to a...
  5. Ruffy

Rebalance Discussions

I copied feint but seems to hit so low in smeargle , it's supposed to hit 10% less, not 70% less, not so fair bro
  6. Ruffy

Steel Powder

no problemo, now hoenn pokkes will have the same shitty drop rate fixxed
  7. Ruffy

More active

wercome
  8. Ruffy

New items

barely legal bump
  9. Ruffy

Update 9.4 & updater version 7

search npc "Soon" in "waitabit more" city
  10. Ruffy

Update schedule & event

I don't like how works this ks event, feels like the newbies had to spend x4 time to get 1/4 reward. But who cares im 130 :rolleyes:
  11. Ruffy

Children's Day lottery

Oksydo (pearl)
  12. Ruffy

Christmas event 2014

Not all the people have enough time to do all missions yet, and do this is being disrespectful with players
  13. Ruffy

Goodbye i retire from forum.

Gl in your not-paforuming life
  14. Ruffy

Rebalance discussions

Magikarp should be tested again, basic hits are weak since he dont have offensive moves, I cant even defeat a charizard 80 with magikarp 100
  15. Ruffy

Rebalance discussions

Yes I think Mamos need a new testing
Back