What's new

Welcome!

Rebalance discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agustiinn

Reaction score
all my pokes have reflect bro thats why im complaint and about noob? i dont think i could be, mamos is just op you should acceept it :D, anyway lets the time come and maybe more people will be probably here with the same problem

You have to learn reading, i said i didn't tell nob to you, but generaly. anyway, lt's this offtopic stament, and let's talk about balance

Sword

Reaction score
plz fix Yanmega, is too ugly compared in with Mamoswine & Tangrow xD

Last edited:

mmarvim

Reaction score
Agree about mamoswine, for sure it is a bit op. And yes Yenmga need a re balance too, it is worst than old yanma, and I'm not talking only about stuns.

Skyrus

Reaction score
There is a guy in pearl saying: sell mamoswine 115 tm reflect and sandstorm (can kill any poke, we can test if you want) (200k)

Conclusion: it's op xd he is just to strong to have 2 stuns + rest in his normal moves and being able to learn very good tms.

lizard304

Reaction score
You must check magnezone damage. Its really low dmg for third evolution poke and for leveling. I have 90 lvl and can't kill scyther with electric terrain only.
Sorry for my eng :(

brunoxd

Reaction score
You must check magnezone damage. Its really low dmg for third evolution poke and for leveling. I have 90 lvl and can't kill scyther with electric terrain only.

really? only an Electric Storm from Electabuzz kills Scyther? I think no sir...

Last edited:

Grayfoox

Reaction score

He said that only he can kill a scyther using all the spells including electric terrain...

Sword

Reaction score
and Granbull?? now Granbull 130 can't kill nothing "Nothing" =S

Vitamina

Reaction score
add sleep power in Exeggutor, remove wood hammer, remove wing atack and air slash, put fly atack I turn the Pidgeot, take the tail wihip blastoise and put a better one blow, Tentacruel colocasem surf, and confusion
draw bubbles and put octazooka again, umbreon get the tail whip put another blow, Noctowl put aerial ace dinovo, take whirlwing, wing atack,

kilerhb

Reaction score
remove calm mind in Mr.mime and increase hits from psyfusion . It's ridiculous that 120 mime can't even kill 40 venomoth from calm mind + psyfusion.

Last edited:

Torment Xtreme

Reaction score
remove calm mind in Mr.mime and increase hits from psyfusion . It's ridiculous that 120 mime can't even kill 40 venomoth from calm mind + psyfusion.

17:33 Your Mr Mime deals 2550 damage to a Venomoth.

It has enough damage, just use another move to finish it

mmarvim

Reaction score
add sleep power in Exeggutor, remove wood hammer, remove wing atack and air slash, put fly atack I turn the Pidgeot, take the tail wihip blastoise and put a better one blow, Tentacruel colocasem surf, and confusion
draw bubbles and put octazooka again, umbreon get the tail whip put another blow, Noctowl put aerial ace dinovo, take whirlwing, wing atack,

Global
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Spanish
JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAAAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAAJA

BRBRHUEHUE

HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEUHEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUE

KKK's style
KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

lol one
dasoifdsjkxckhviocjhsuifhcsdukbdfuiwehukdhauidhsdfuioeruilrfrfuhluilerfhrjgioçferjfgruiogjoirjfkaiodfhauiosjkdpoasjp´fkxc~vçdgdf4gdfsa54D4AS65F46SD1dgugduGHAIHSIahsiaHSGuiSDADASFSADASD

T

TheLegacy

Blissey
Moves:
Doubleslap - m1 - level 105 - 5s <--- 5S wtf?
Egg Bomb - m2 - level 105 - 8s <--- 8s wtf?
Great Love - m3 - level 105 - 15s
Recover - m4 - level 105 - 45s
Healarea - m5 - level 105 - 70s
Metronome - m6 - level 105 - 45s
Sing - m7 - level 105 - 30s
Wide Guard - m8 - level 112 - 35s
Healing Wish - m9 - level 115 - 30s
Helping Hand - m10 - level 115 - 35s

I think of of the main problem why some fighting pokemons still cant defeat a blissey is not only cuz it has 2 heals and lot of hp, i think that the wide guard is still giving her lot of chance against the pokes that hit on her 1x, and then if we look at his cds, the moves that she constantly abuse cuz of the very short cd she has, they deal lot of damage, if we coun have many times she can use slap in a 1 vs 1, is probably too high 5-6 times? this pokemon is still like of the kings of pvp even after rebalance, theres needed something else to do on it, my suggestion is:

increase 10s+ to double slap
increase 10s + eeg bomb

*She can also do wide guard twice in a 1 vs 1, while other pokes with iron defense & harden they can only use it once cuz the cd on their protection moves have high cd.
I think she could stop killing fighting if this is implemented on her.

Last edited:

Torment Xtreme

Reaction score
Blissey
Moves:
Doubleslap - m1 - level 105 - 5s <--- 5S wtf?
Egg Bomb - m2 - level 105 - 8s <--- 8s wtf?
Great Love - m3 - level 105 - 15s
Recover - m4 - level 105 - 45s
Healarea - m5 - level 105 - 70s
Metronome - m6 - level 105 - 45s
Sing - m7 - level 105 - 30s
Wide Guard - m8 - level 112 - 35s
Healing Wish - m9 - level 115 - 30s
Helping Hand - m10 - level 115 - 35s

I think of of the main problem why some fighting pokemons still cant defeat a blissey is not only cuz it has 2 heals and lot of hp, i think that the wide guard is still giving her lot of chance against the pokes that hit on her 1x, and then if we look at his cds, the moves that she constantly abuse cuz of the very short cd she has, they deal lot of damage, if we coun have many times she can use slap in a 1 vs 1, is probably too high 5-6 times? this pokemon is still like of the kings of pvp even after rebalance, theres needed something else to do on it, my suggestion is:

increase 10s+ to double slap
increase 10s + eeg bomb

*She can also do wide guard twice in a 1 vs 1, while other pokes with iron defense & harden they can only use it once cuz the cd on their protection moves have high cd.
I think she could stop killing fighting if this is implemented on her.
Read the first post, if it says tested then is already finished its balance.

T

TheLegacy

Read the first post, if it says tested then is already finished its balance.

i think it was suggested to buff it '_' when it kinda op how it is right now and tested mean that changes were implemented on game? or TS? or that we will have a change on it in a update?

Skyrus

Reaction score
i think it was suggested to buff it '_' when it kinda op how it is right now and tested mean that changes were implemented on game? or TS? or that we will have a change on it in a update?

It means it was changed and tested on test server which means she will be fine and I'm pretty sure she got a nerf not a buff. Wait for next weekend when the new small rebalance comes.

Last edited:
T

TheLegacy

Dragonite :
I think this pokemon is fine in moveset but for me is kinda dificult to understand why dragonite 130 with reflect and water, can beat a steelix :S, i think move acua jet should deal less , water + acua + fire + reflect is enough to kill steelix and for the cloned its easier ,-,

Snorlax : <-- can anyone tell me or suggest me which poke i should have to defeat it? this is like the current blissey .-. i dont wanna buy a hitmonleee to defeat them e.e
I think Yawn should stun 3s and not 6-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back