Falsetto

Reaction score
Sugerencia Moveset
- Pidgeot:
• "Air Cutter" for "Extreme Speed"
• "Wing Attack" for "Swift"

- Feraligart:
• "Water Gun" for "Focus Blast"
• "Super Power" 55 seconds: for 40 seconds (medichan, lucario loaded moveset less)
• "Water Ball " for "Triple Kick"
- Noctowl :
• "Peck" for "Psyschok"
• "Whirlwing for "Fury Attack"

- Farfech:
• "Night Slash" for "Pursuit" or "U Turn" (U Turn This moveset had it before, and does not have a stun moveset.

- Tentacruel:
• "Acid" for "Poison Bomb"
• "Water Ball" for "Tsunami"

Roni Monteiro

Reaction score
Return protection the blastoise or increases the life of him.
remove: shift and add Sing or selfheal to the sylveon.
add: tm water pulse to the sylveon. (Add water pulse as tm not as attack me sorry my english cannot explain) Sorry more sylveon low lv is much hard up and have one stun and How many Pokemon normal type has the ability to learn tm 03 Water Pulse thought he could learnto be easier to up the sylveon.
change one move kabutops and add one stun.
add: leaf blade to exeguttor.
increase the defense of Mamoswine. because is a good pokemon and have very litle life.
add: a new move for mr mime. Because he has 9 moves and the other has 10 moves my sugestion add psyshock.

Last edited:

Zecao

Reaction score
WALREIN OR SHIT-REIN?

for everyone that cried about walrein can explain me why these shit was op? please.?

only if u take rest on middle of some attacks likely earthquake/electric terrain. but what was wrong with it?

bring his old moves -.- and dont be stupid with theses changes"

im talking for everyone that its serious and play on PVP-GAME.

PD: if wanna nerf some pokemons, please make a review for: empoleon/salamence/sylveon/flygon/aggron combo's
PD2: thanks for give me another reason for end play this game (im only entered for duel)

serious arguments: i cannot defeat pokemons that was easy to kill with walrein, without Rest, and with a low speed move walrein take a great disvantage
without reflect or a protection its a real shit, i used rest to protect myself of electrics terrain, or some damages consecutives
too another point to agree, its the old combo of walrein, frezy dry + frezing breath (winning more chanse to deal this damage)

the veretict: walrein won more attacks expansives (for noobs without hands) and loss his hability to keep dueling without a great fucking combo of electivires or electrodes. loss his duration in duel because its have not passive.

welcome to padventures. ;>

PD3: yes im crying but on name of all of us believe that every changes applied on this game (about rebalance) have a same person "happy" and "his" pokemons still untoucheables. (because they're "normal")
PD4: everyone know the name of this person is not a mistery or something.

Last edited:

Michalak

Reaction score
WALREIN OR SHIT-REIN?

for everyone that cried about walrein can explain me why these shit was op? please.?

only if u take rest on middle of some attacks likely earthquake/electric terrain. but what was wrong with it?

PD: if wanna nerf some pokemons, please make a review for: empoleon/salamence/sylveon/flygon/aggron combo's
PD2: thanks for give me another reason for end play this game (im only entered for duel)

And can u give an explanation why walrein is a "shit-rein" now?

Zecao

Reaction score
And can u give an explanation why walrein is a "shit-rein" now?

updated post. and take a comparrison about old's usuary of walrein (old) with the new, current walrein its for peopple without brain to use "move" and deal his attacks.
now its a easy target to eat his damage for a reflect (frezing shock likely a earthquake) and without reflect on his learnset (this was the only great diference with lapras) this current shit-rein have not. i responded your question?

Michalak

Reaction score
updated post. and take a comparrison about old's usuary of walrein (old) with the new, current walrein its for peopple without brain to use "move" and deal his attacks.
now its a easy target to eat his damage for a reflect (frezing shock likely a earthquake) and without reflect on his learnset (this was the only great diference with lapras) this current shit-rein have not. i responded your question?

So new walrein is better but it's for ppl without brain or hands, so u want to change it back?

And please stop trying to loadout ur frustration on torment :]

Clen

Reaction score
before making official or Improve rebalance, you need to agree at least 10 persons other than the staff and hear the arguments and suggestions to make to answer questions and so make an official working

Ps.. without any doubt, I would like to be one of those people,

Last edited:

Agustiinn

Reaction score
WALREIN OR SHIT-REIN?

and dont be stupid with theses changes"

PD3: yes im crying but on name of all of us believe that every changes applied on this game (about rebalance) have a same person "happy" and "his" pokemons still untoucheables. (because they're "normal")

current walrein its for peopple without brain to use "move" and deal his attacks.

Helo, I think you should control your own words, since you are insulting staffmembers and telling players that they've no brain, I saw walrein lvling and its pretty nice, it isnt all for duels, some poke are for lvl too, and you should know that, still, wallrein is a good pokemon, and why better than false report the "staff member that use rebalance to himself" do a suggestion?

see ya.

Zelricks

Reaction score

Who told you those pokes won't be rebalanced? ^^
You are still arguing without know

serious arguments: i cannot defeat pokemons that was easy to kill with walrein, without Rest, and with a low speed move walrein take a great disvantage
without reflect or a protection its a real shit, i used rest to protect myself of electrics terrain, or some damages consecutives
too another point to agree, its the old combo of walrein, frezy dry + frezing breath (winning more chanse to deal this damage)
Without rest, OK!
We added 6k, that ins't alot to you?
So, a new spell called Water Pledge [stun] don't help you?

the veretict: walrein won more attacks expansives (for noobs without hands) and loss his hability to keep dueling without a great fucking combo of electivires or electrodes. loss his duration in duel because its have not passive.
qqOel3dVG.png

What do you expect?
An inmortal Water/Ice pkm o.o?

current walrein its for peopple without brain to use "move" and deal his attacks.
You should respect everyone here, still, you'll be punished for that lack of respect.

P.s.: We have another list, with your selected pokemon's
P.s.1: I wonder if you aren't thinking Torment Xtreme have a Walrein and he changed it for his own beneficts
P.s.2: Currently he have one ONLY TO TEST, its serial is -1, when he finish it, that "Benefict Walrein" will be erased

Obreviate

Reaction score
WALREIN OR SHIT-REIN?

LoL? Walrein is perfect after the new changes. Only thing that i'd like to suggest is: remove Frost breath and add Thunder fang or Ice fang, and add defense curl as passive again, decreasing a little bit his hp, this 6k as zelrick said 5.5 - 5k, but anyway its perfect good job, i love it a lot <3

crydoku

Pacific Ocean was made out of my tears
Reaction score
LoL? Walrein is perfect after the new changes. Only thing that i'd like to suggest is: remove Frost breath and add Thunder fang or Ice fang, and add defense curl as passive again, decreasing a little bit his hp, this 6k as zelrick said 5.5 - 5k, but anyway its perfect good job, i love it a lot <3

To be honest, walrein didnt need that whole moveset change, he was pretty fine, i have reported many times the problem it has was the OP passive that could activate every 2-3 seconds, it was like permament defense curl thats why it was so dificult to defeat. It wasnt dificult to juse remove that passive from him.

Offtopic: we are waiting for seconf Kanto/jhoto rebalance [the other list] please hurry.

harryleo

Reaction score
I dont know why all the complaining about Walrein, in my opinion its a lot better the way it is right now. Nice skills, a huge life, + is easier to hunt with him, and better for duels now then before.

Swampert-- i think swampert is a huge poke, with great area atacks, but he can't take a good spawn, i mean, doesn't have a nice defence. So i thought replacing one of the area skills, maybe even whirlpool in exchange add Water Pledge.

Feraligator -- I don't know if you guys already gave a thought about him, but I have some ideas. I don't know if he will be good but: replace scary face for water pledge, and one water gun or scald for Whirlpool.

Grayfoox

Reaction score
Swampert-- i think swampert is a huge poke, with great area atacks, but he can't take a good spawn, i mean, doesn't have a nice defence. So i thought replacing one of the area skills, maybe even whirlpool in exchange add Water Pledge.

Feraligator -- I don't know if you guys already gave a thought about him, but I have some ideas. I don't know if he will be good but: replace scary face for water pledge, and one water gun or scald for Whirlpool.

I think fera only needs something that could protect it against the atks, like protect or something like that, for AoE spells I think is ok as it it, only scald or water gun should be changed for another atk

Obreviate

Reaction score
Guys I would like to know if you could take a look to Shuckle? That pkm it's so lovely, but it's still needing an improvement. I think that it needs a buff in his HP and bug bite skill, even on 120 + lvl the damage of this move is very low. Another thing is about bug buzz, i think that it is needing a buff and one AoE improvement

Joww

Banned user
Reaction score
As I was leveling my tentacool, from 19 to 27, i realized that the moves barely gain any attack power. With gain in level, he should be able to kill faster and even stronger monsters, but he cant, because of this Low Dmg Increase on each move.

So my suggestion is to increase the Attack DMG at each level.
I suppose not all need this increase, but i imagine most do.

Thx. ^^

olimek

Banned user
Reaction score
As I was leveling my tentacool, from 19 to 27, i realized that the moves barely gain any attack power. With gain in level, he should be able to kill faster and even stronger monsters, but he cant, because of this Low Dmg Increase on each move.

Thx. ^^

u wrote about it in 4 topic are you crazy?
nice spam

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score

Thx. ^^
I don't see any problem with Tentacool, it has pretty fast CD, 2 stuns and can kill a charmander (as it is supposed to do). Don't expect it to be killing charmeleons or gravelers.

From now on, use this section
http://www.padventures.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?59-Rebalance

@thread closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back