What's new

Welcome!

Padventures gods walking among us!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I would like to propose a quick and simple new possible mini event type.
As time has passed and has passed it is amazing how the game has developed.
The idea can be quite banal and perhaps not necessary, but I would still like to leave it here to see what you think about.

This mini event has two objective points.

* stimulate help for new players, not only with, or just with, items, but also with informations.

* and fun, of course.

Daily, and randomly, we receive messages from players, completely random (as I said) usually asking for some help. Most of them, always ask for some financial help or pokemon. But there are those who just ask for information. And we (players) do not really know if they are truly beginners or not. Anyway ...

The event:

This event is not announced at any time.
It start at the moment when the GM?/ CM / ADM wants.
The GM / CM / ADM (god) begins his random walk as a wanderer in a newbie character, through the pvp / pokemon center or around or appearing somewhere where a player is playing (of course, not in a place level 100 or 200 +, with a level 10 - 30 kkk what????
He can start random conversations asking for information or even for some financial help (financial, I mean, some pokemon, ball, revive, potion, etc ...)

After asking for such help, he leaves and can send a gift via parcel of his choice to the player who helped him (if the "padventures god" thinks the information / help was worthy, of course) :

"Hello, player X, I was one of the wandering gods that you helped earlier, as a thank you, accept this gift". munchlaxdab

Well, as I said, it is a very simple idea, and perhaps not so interesting. Anyway, I wanted to share it with you.

Thank you for reading

Himbeere

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
Well... it will not work. It will take too much time as for the "mini event". I don't know but I can't imagine some GM, CM spending a lot of time to walk randomly and ask people for something. Usually they ignore you or they don't want to help (I mean players not every player) + imagine now someone who can't speak English.

Fallen Angel

Reaction score
Tbh I am not completely agaisnt the idea (since it might make some people want to help newbies to possibly earn rewards) but I do not expect (nor want) anything in return for my help. luraylurk
I think there being a possblity of earning a reward destorys the whole purpose of helping someone (which in my opnion is aiding them without expecting anything back). Then again this is my way of thinking flaffyshrug

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back