What's new

Welcome!

Goodbye i retire from forum.

T

TheLegacy

Hello friends and haters and everyone in forum that have read me during 2 years that i've been ultra active in this forum, i would like to announce that i cannot stay here anymore for some personal problems and because im taking care of my health, sometimes fights around here have some negative effects in my real life, so as a way to take out all these feeling, i prefer not to open this website anymore.

I also would like to invite everyone who got lot of ideas to improve game experience, feel free to say it, dont let anyone try to make you feel bad, all ideas will be read by the administration and surely supported if the idea is brilliant.
Forum is the main place to get a direct communication with whole staff and PA owners :) , so how important it is, we must participate in it and try to learn english and we must not forget to be respecfull with everyone :)

I can tell you, you dont need to have recognition or a staff uniform to be important and great in this game, be yourself guys, there is evil and hate around, just dont fall down in fights or jokes, that destroy reputation...

I hope forum keeps inviting people to register and participate with freedoom.

If anyone want to contact me, it will be possible only in game , my name there is Ridoku, Cya.

SDOsBWc.png

Himbeere

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
Goodbye and good luck in your real life.
By the way - you should ignore haters.

Back