What's new

Welcome!

[Recovery] Recovery account

Luuhshaddix

Reaction score
Good morning guys, I wanted to ask you to remove the deleted person from my account Luuhshaddix I made a joke in a group at the guild I was part of and it was a little unfair that I was deleted, I gave my account to a friend to come in and borrow 1 pokemon for the account My client wasn't opening, I contacted some game administrators and made a post on the forum and nothing was resolved.

Reaction score
Good morning guys, I wanted to ask you to remove the deleted person from my account Luuhshaddix I made a joke in a group at the guild I was part of and it was a little unfair that I was deleted, I gave my account to a friend to come in and borrow 1 pokemon for the account My client wasn't opening, I contacted some game administrators and made a post on the forum and nothing was resolved.

Hello, your account was deleted (Block) due to destructive behavior, or as you said, your friend.
According to the 3rd paragraph of the game rules. Sharing accounts is not prohibited. But it is extremely advisable that you do not do this, to avoid situations like that. because any punishments that may occur due to breaking these rules, you or whoever you are, will have to deal with the consequences. However, get in touch via discord with some CM, i think you'll have a feedback faster. Good luck.

gA5vLqO.jpg

Back