Welcome!

Rebalance discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

paulosedric

Reaction score
Blissey
Moves:
Doubleslap - m1 - level 105 - 5s <--- 5S wtf?
Egg Bomb - m2 - level 105 - 8s <--- 8s wtf?
Great Love - m3 - level 105 - 15s
Recover - m4 - level 105 - 45s
Healarea - m5 - level 105 - 70s
Metronome - m6 - level 105 - 45s
Sing - m7 - level 105 - 30s
Wide Guard - m8 - level 112 - 35s
Healing Wish - m9 - level 115 - 30s
Helping Hand - m10 - level 115 - 35s

I think of of the main problem why some fighting pokemons still cant defeat a blissey is not only cuz it has 2 heals and lot of hp, i think that the wide guard is still giving her lot of chance against the pokes that hit on her 1x, and then if we look at his cds, the moves that she constantly abuse cuz of the very short cd she has, they deal lot of damage, if we coun have many times she can use slap in a 1 vs 1, is probably too high 5-6 times? this pokemon is still like of the kings of pvp even after rebalance, theres needed something else to do on it, my suggestion is:

increase 10s+ to double slap
increase 10s + eeg bomb

*She can also do wide guard twice in a 1 vs 1, while other pokes with iron defense & harden they can only use it once cuz the cd on their protection moves have high cd.
I think she could stop killing fighting if this is implemented on her.

You are only thinking about duels, how are we suposed to lvl it with those cooldowns?? Remember not everyone can put expensives tms on blissey

Skyrus

Reaction score
You are only thinking about duels, how are we suposed to lvl it with those cooldowns?? Remember not everyone can put expensives tms on blissey

Blissey has metronome back, even with those nerfs he suggested blissey will still be better than before when she didn't had metronome.

paulosedric

Reaction score
Blissey has metronome back, even with those nerfs he suggested blissey will still be better than before when she didn't had metronome.

Yes she has but metronome is pure lucky, what could be done is decrease a little those hits power

T

TheLegacy

Yes she has but metronome is pure lucky, what could be done is decrease a little those hits power

im just asking more cd on the very short cd she has, also wide guard she can use it twice , that wont affect yout hunt exp, cuz her area moves are fine, but who knows? rebalancer said its tested, lets see till next update.

Torment Xtreme

Reaction score
im just asking more cd on the very short cd she has, also wide guard she can use it twice , that wont affect yout hunt exp, cuz her area moves are fine, but who knows? rebalancer said its tested, lets see till next update.

Every poke should has some shorts cd, to avoid being without attacks while you are in duel/lvl for more than 10s

Mrs Cath

Reaction score
I think that Blissey should decrease only his HP. Actually it's kinda OP.

Little Raezor

Reaction score
Every poke should has some shorts cd, to avoid being without attacks while you are in duel/lvl for more than 10s

I agree with u, but so why the shorter CDs of magmortar are 20s? sometimes I need to wait too much to use his spells again

Torment Xtreme

Reaction score
I agree with u, but so why the shorter CDs of magmortar are 20s? sometimes I need to wait too much to use his spells again
You are right, it should has at least 2 moves in 15s (fire punch and faint attack), but keep in mind that it has a lot of moves with damage and Blissey just has 4 (doubleslap, egg bomb, great love and metronome)

Makarno.-

Reaction score
Blissey: Reduce Slightly Doubleslap damage, remove Wide Guard, add Charm. Remove Recover and add Selfheal. That way it should be enough? That's a suggestion, idk what you think.

Jertusz

Reaction score
Blissey: Reduce Slightly Doubleslap damage, remove Wide Guard, add Charm. Remove Recover and add Selfheal. That way it should be enough? That's a suggestion, idk what you think.
That's good suggestion but don't remove recover cuz it's gonna be a bit shitty.

Agustiinn

Reaction score

I agree with removing wide guard,but in that way, it will be alot easier to kill, also charm has 35cdoldown D:, I think change recover for self isn't necesary.

T

TheLegacy

i think without wide could be enough, about recover i think it is not needed, wide is what give her lot of defense.

Grayfoox

Reaction score
And add Double Edge (could be similar to giga impact) to blissey maybe...

T

TheLegacy

kUWvKhC.png

blissey turning in red almost killing a hitmonchan with tm brick break .... guess there arent more excuses to change something at her :p

Boroloco

Reaction score
Yes but we sould try to get thigs a bit more consistent.. Im dont agree with him having that TM either but something I really dont agree is with Grandbull having outrage, I know you already answered with "he learns it naturally" but for gods sake he learns it BECAUSE HE ES NOW FAIRY TYPE. No normal pokemon should have outrage.

Tiago Monteiro

Reaction score
Yes but we sould try to get thigs a bit more consistent.. Im dont agree with him having that TM either but something I really dont agree is with Grandbull having outrage, I know you already answered with "he learns it naturally" but for gods sake he learns it BECAUSE HE ES NOW FAIRY TYPE. No normal pokemon should have outrage.
I haven't seen your complain about Kangaskhan too, then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back