What's new

Welcome!

Steel Powder

Sheeper

Reaction score
A tiny suggestion about steel powder loot rate from steelix.
Killed 18:09 Used 2052 great balls on Steelix. - looted 18:13 You see 10 steel powders.
While on metagrosses it's like 20mins of hunt. I know it's hoenn loot but c'mon, that's a little bit too low even for kanto pokes ^^
So my suggestion is ofc. to raise it a little bit.
Thanks from advance.

ramon

Reaction score
A tiny suggestion about steel powder loot rate from steelix.
Killed 18:09 Used 2052 great balls on Steelix. - looted 18:13 You see 10 steel powders.
While on metagrosses it's like 20mins of hunt. I know it's hoenn loot but c'mon, that's a little bit too low even for kanto pokes ^^
So my suggestion is ofc. to raise it a little bit.
Thanks from advance.

steel powder is a common item well as bag of pollen, bag of sands. It should not be too difficult to achieve. In my opinion it is only necessary to increase the chanses of steelix drop

Kirminex

Reaction score
steel powder is a common item well as bag of pollen, bag of sands. It should not be too difficult to achieve. In my opinion it is only necessary to increase the chanses of steelix drop
supposed to be hard to get, since its used to make portable pc lockers for houses, i killed like 6k steelix and only got 15 and that is still not enough to make a locker, kinda shitty that others will have it easy after some had to work as hard or more than me

Back