What's new

Welcome!

Cradily

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Li4YepS.png

Hello, coming and wondering if for a next future update could you consider to applie a reviwing on cradily. Sorry, if i'm wrong, but since it was added to the game i not even remember of it getting any chage/improvement.

Cradily, in my opnion, is one of the hardest pokemon ever to level up, specially without any TM. There are some good points about it while dueling for those who knows how to handle it, but in other hands it is still 'complicated', specially while hunting.

I did some searches on bulbapedia, just to have and let you some ideas, but you may tak the way you really think is better.

I have two ideas for cradily:

The first one, would applies with single and existentes moves which we already have in game, for some of them i'd like to porpose some chance.

Current Cradily moveset

# worry seed - 65 - 25s
# energy ball - 65 - 10s
# rock slide - 65 - 15s
# grass knot - 65 - 15s
# ancient power - 65 - 25s
# solar beam - 65 - 25s
# grass whistle - 65 - 30s
# ingrain - 72 - 50s
# magical leaf - 70 - 40s
# sandstorm - 70 - 35s

First cradily rebalance suggestion

# rock slide - 65 - 15s
# grass pledge - 65 - 30s (i did a little change formula suggestion below)
# acid - 65 - 10s
# leaf tornado - 65 - 45/50s
# rock tomb - 65 - 30s
# substitute - 70 - 50s
# solar beam - 65 - 25s
# ancient power - 65 - 10s
# ingrain - 72 - 50s
# rock storm - 70 - 45s

@ Grass pledge

I just thougt about you maybe changing its formula similar to teeter dance, so grass pledge-teeter dance.
It would be an alternative aoe grass type stunning move.

The second cradily rebalance suggestion

I would keep the same idea above, just would like to suggest a different move (**Constrict**) and the two differente ways it might work. So:

### 1st Constric (target)

# rock slide - 65 - 15s
# constric - 65 - 30s
# acid - 65 - 10s
# stone crash - 65 - 30s
# substitute - 70 - 50s
# solar beam - 65 - 25s
# ingrain - 72 - 50s
# rock storm - 70 - 45s

In the 1st constrict suggestion, it would work exactly like it should work. A normal ([GSC] An attack that may lower Speed) move (like steel bean / trick etc)

btw, grass pledge would be replaced by that, once i suggested to remove rock tomb for stone crash.

### 2nd Constrict (Area of effect)

# rock slide - 65 - 15s
# grass pledge - 65 - 30s (with the suggested formula change)
# acid - 65 - 10s
# Constrict - 65 - 35 - 40s
# substitute - 70 - 50s
# solar beam - 65 - 25s
# ingrain - 72 - 50s
# rock storm - 70 - 45s

In this one, rock tomb would be replaced by constrict which would causes the same delaying effect/ for this suggestion, i'm not pretty sure due the grass pledge remake formula suggestion + constrict (Aoe) suggestion, due making it op or too much stun + paralyzin' moves.

As is said on constrict's description, it's a target move, i just suggested it like an aoe move to make smth different and alternative.

Randon alternative suggestion:

Instead of substitute it might have Flower shield with an increasiment in its HP + 2k uping it up from 20 to 22k HP.

TMLearnset

would be very nice if you could add tm brine and infestation to it.

I ask for sorry for a too long thread.
Anyway, if none of this suggestions being not interesting, i lovely ask you for reviwing it, in a way you can.

thank you in advance.
cya

@Additional edit information

Just justifying the idea of "constrict" move and brine plus infestation like TM.

Last edited:

Lord Sqnik

Gamemasters
Staff member
Reaction score
Just one question: How do you want to use Cradily ability: Storm Drain in more rock moveset?
riZDNjY.png

or you just want to waste this ability potential.

demzpacito

Reaction score
Just one question: How do you want to use Cradily ability: Storm Drain in more rock moveset?
riZDNjY.png

or you just want to waste this ability potential.

im not sure if u are replying the creator of topic or if u already had acess to new moveset somehow and are replying the rebalance team, but if 1st case cradily is just pending restart for rebalance implementation, so any arguing about it is pointless, at least until we check new moveset

tbQ1vkl.png

huberto

Reaction score
Sorry, but, being honest, I truly didn't get your point, Kamil, i mean, what you tried to ask.
what does "storm drain" ability have related to cradily's rebalance/new moveset? And the "Storm Drain in more rock moveset?" ?

Storm Drain makes Cradily immune to water moves, with mostly rock moveset it is pointless to level up at water spots what makes this ability completely worthless. Not realy hard to understand :p

Nymeria

Reaction score
Cradily have one of the worst typing possible. Without storm drain she's bad asf. Id rather suggest to improve its grass side than its rock type.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back