What's new

Welcome!

Decidueye || Shiny Decidueye

Carlos Eduardo

Reaction score
Since his last change, Decidueye has lost his area stun, leaving him with 2 other stun targets. For PVP, this hasn't changed much, but for PVE it has hurt him a lot. I know your main focus is duelling (pvp), but I believe that some improvements that make you better at PVE without affecting your PvP side are welcome.

My first suggestion is for the Spirit Shackle move, it was because of the change this move received that Decidueye lost Grass Whistle. So I wanted to suggest another change for Spirit Shackle, the idea is to make this move an Area Stun, inspired by Decidueye's Zmove. Decidueye's Zmove, when used together with Spirit Shackle, results in an attack of several arrows against the enemy. So Spirit Shackle when used would hit all the targets on the screen, similar to fling, aroma veil, imprision. On the PVE side it would be very good for him, and it wouldn't affect the PVP side, with the exception of Duel in pairs.
But you can opt for a simpler suggestion, which would be to change Haze to an area Stun, such as Fling, Imprision, Grass whistle . . .

The second suggestion is to improve his AoE according to his Grass/Ghost type, he has Defog as his most powerful Aoe, which matches his appearance, but doesn't favour him in relation to his type. Trying not to jeopardise his PVP side, how about swapping Defog for a weaker flying Aoe, and giving him a stronger Aoe that matches his type?

Decidueye
m1 - Phantom Force ---> Grass/Ghost Aoe
m2 - Razor Leaf
m3 - Feather dance
m4 - Haze
m5 - spirit strike
m6 - leaf Storm
m7 - defog --> Tornado || Airstream || Hurricane || Air Pressure
m8 - Spirit Shackle
m9 - synthesis
m10 - leafage

Shiny Decidueye
m1 - Phantom Force ---> Grass/Ghost Aoe
m2 - Razor Leaf
m3 - Dual Wingbeat
m4 - Haze
m5 - spirit strike
m6 - leaf Storm
m7 - defog --> Tornado || Airstream || Hurricane || Air Pressure
m8 - Spirit Shackle
m9 - synthesis
m10 - Dark Whispers

7af2f4d74426a62b5bf89d70277b39941c57398d.gif

Carlos Eduardo

Reaction score
bump

talking to some friends who understand PvP, most of them told me that the defog is not that good, and removing it would not affect him in PvP, and would probably make him a better pokemon!
Defog --> Grass or Ghost Aoe

Back