What's new

Welcome!

decidueye

Status
Not open for further replies.

stin stauer

Reaction score
hello, decidueye is weird and not good neither pvp nor pve, it has a nice variety of moves to help in duel, mas it still doesn't work well there. can you check it and see if anything is possible to be done?

i'm suggesting some moves, but you can change as you wish:

current moves:

m1 -razor leaf
m2 - feather dance
m3 - haze
m4 - grass whistle
m5 - spirit strike
m6 - leaf blade
m7 - defog
m8 - synthesis
m9 - spirit shacle
m10 - leafage

new moves:

passive: feather dance
m1 -razor leaf
m2 - shadow claw - to improve the ghost side a bit. (it can be other moves)
m3 - haze
m4 - grass whistle
m5 - spirit strike
m6 - bullet seed - his grass side is very bad, so i suggest this one, or any other good grass move
m7 - defog
m8 - synthesis
m9 - spirit shackle
m10 - leafage

Plus 1:
spitit shackle is supposed to trap the enemy in battle, is it working like that atm? if not, can you active it?

Spirit Shackle inflicts damage and prevents foes from fleeing or switching out as long as the user remains in battle. Wimp Out, Emergency Exit, the Red Card, the Shed Shell, and the Eject Button can bypass this effect.

plus 2:
it would be nice if decidueye had that move sinister arrow raid, it's a z move, but still nice, it's a rain of arrows, it's amazing hehehe

Last edited:

stin stauer

Reaction score
I did, several times bro. We can review it but it's very good, instead of judging, try it out

I don't judge you or any other member, on the contrary, I appreciate what you guys do and I support it. thanks for your understanding!

MestredoBCC

Reaction score
For PVP i dont know, because i dont duel, but for PVE isnt good. I know decidueye is the hard Grass/Ghost to make move because is the only one have 2 evolutions and change type compared to pre evolution. I like this grass moves of her,but ghost moves are weak.
Maybe change M2(feather dance),M5(spirit strike) or M9 (spirit shackle) for a good ghost move can help, maybe Phantom Force or Shadow Blast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back