What's new

Welcome!

Update schedule & event

Drifter

Reaction score
Admin will maybe ask tutors which doing event normaly,not 24/7 or someone of that kind....2-3h per day and see if they made maybe 2k points and make it as top rewoard...10k points (that man will die),its possible but i made 1,5k for 8h without stoping,so you have to be crazy noob to make even more then 3k

The point being is, you shouldn't have grinded to 1.5k. 1k hell even 500 was enough. If you don't have max level pokes its hard to get points, People don't understand that this event is for everyone and its going to punish those of us who aren't complete cunts to everyone else.

Obreviate

Reaction score
I have decided to get the points and do not be here talking about possibilites.
If you can to get only 200 points do it. 500 points do it. 1k points do it. 5k points do it.

09:08 You gained 1 event point, you have: 851 points now.

Ludacha

Reaction score
The point being is, you shouldn't have grinded to 1.5k. 1k hell even 500 was enough. If you don't have max level pokes its hard to get points, People don't understand that this event is for everyone and its going to punish those of us who aren't complete cunts to everyone else.

I jsut wanna say that there should not be some big point amount for new pokemon and other items...i knwo how hard it is even for me with high lvl pokes and big speed on char,still i cant get it that fast and really need much hours to earn them...if you ask me 2,5-3k is some max to get all rewoards,thats what i think only

Abble

Reaction score
I jsut wanna say that there should not be some big point amount for new pokemon and other items...i knwo how hard it is even for me with high lvl pokes and big speed on char,still i cant get it that fast and really need much hours to earn them...if you ask me 2,5-3k is some max to get all rewoards,thats what i think only

I agree, 8~ hours playing yesterday to get like 1,2k and a headache haha, if it's more then 3k the last reward I'm gonna kill myself.

Ludacha

Reaction score
They said Rewoards...so to get all of them should be max 3k-3,5k....becouse i know how much i played,even when no one ksed me,and still its hard
I say that just that admins know to balance rewoards,i know they will make it okay

I want to suggest ppl,dont be like me and play 8h,as Abble said its damn hard xD
My Suggestion 2-2,5k in total on this event will be enough for all rewoards

Maick Skile

Reaction score
put 1 hit on the event please, just to kill this too bad the people ta nearly killing comes a player and 1 hit at the end of poke life we lose all the effort.
with 1 hit to the lows levels can get points so this very difficult
still have little time to make the event only three days 2 now

Last edited:

kirius

Reaction score
please is already the second day of the event and the requirements for the awards are not published. I do not want to continue taking meaningless points. please post

Impressive

Reaction score
please is already the second day of the event and the requirements for the awards are not published. I do not want to continue taking meaningless points. please post

Keep !! Enough already kept in the dark))

crydoku

Pacific Ocean was made out of my tears
Reaction score
I was playing yesterday 4 hourd without so much ks and i get 850 po
Ints, i think 1.5-2k can be the points staff ask because this event is for only j
Hgh levels xD very dificult to win vs cloned users or lucarios

Taronn

Reaction score
PA Staff, we know that you have a lot of work to do, but will be good if u can post how many points for each reward, instead some of us dont have a lot of time and have work tomorrow, so need to know as soon as possible, to dont waste time :/
Ty anyways

Impressive

Reaction score
PA Staff, we know that you have a lot of work to do, but will be good if u can post how many points for each reward, instead some of us dont have a lot of time and have work tomorrow, so need to know as soon as possible, to dont waste time :/
Ty anyways

I agree tomorrow will not have time and do not know how many points need to collect !!

Kuiyt

Reaction score
i hope win something xD

14:50 You gained 1 event point, you have: 1013 points now.

Roni Monteiro

Reaction score
I agree with most of the player that would be 1-2 k points to receive the reward.

because many players do not have the time to take the ks from other player level high and stay long on to complete more than 3 k of these 4 points 3 days or less then 1 agr-2 k would be perfect

Last edited:

Taronn

Reaction score
Can't you people read? :)

Yes, mate, I can read, but as you can see, Zel told 1 day ago that they will post it soon and the event have only 2 days by now. As I told, I cant wait that average too long cuz i dont have a lot of time unfortunately, and me and a lot of players need this quantity to know how many points we will need to collect, may loosing sleeping time and other things

Zelricks™;325657 said:
Later we will give that info

Narutoo'

Reaction score
Can't you people read? :)

Omg, players like you... wont say anything cuz i aready got a warning... and look how raissa liked that post, first one in like 50-+ :D.

About event, why do you always make things hard for us? Just tell us the requeriments already... so that we wont 'cry later' when we dont get best rewards...

Tsotss

Reaction score
Event is almost very good, but for me a little not completed. Why I think that? Becouse every event which we had in PA, was with all requriments ( how many points/items we need, what we have to do etc ) and it what I said with Obreviate - 0 advantages for premium players [ means resps in islands what was also in every event ]. Now what we can do, wait for any news how many points we need.

Ruffy

Reaction score
I don't like how works this ks event, feels like the newbies had to spend x4 time to get 1/4 reward.
But who cares im 130 :rolleyes:

Back