What's new

Welcome!

Christmas Event 2023

Jano

Administrator
Reaction score
The Christmas event is now available, it will be available till new year. (will be removed before 2nd January)

Maximum 2 characters per player. Use command "!event" to join the event.

6 Missions must be completed in order to complete the event.

Missions:
- Rock, paper, scissors. With Elf Andy.
- Christmas tree. With Elf Cesar.
- Christmas Delivery. With Santa Claus.
- Mad Elves. With Santa's Helper.
- Christmas Puzzle. With Elf Bebens.
- Ice Sculpting. With Elf Isaac.

Event reward:
Christmas Box, which contains:

A new Pokemon: Cetoddle (chance for Shiny)
Christmas Dewgong Locker
Random held item box 2
Random tm case box

Christmas outfit

Last edited:

Clawz

Reaction score
como veo los puntos, de piedra papel o tijera. y como se cuantos llevo acumulados?

Sting

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
Cetitan / Shiny Cetitan

zMmxfMQ.png
1jiMxKy.png

Thick Fat
Works like Scizor's Metal Guard aka lowers damage taken and makes the pokemon immune to stuns

yLMBpkk.gif

Frost Nova
An Ice Type Light Screen

EES8dRY.gif

(Also Hailstorm will activate hail weather condition)

Last edited:

kaitoo

Reaction score
It is unacceptable that I spend time collecting points for Christmas pokemon and now I don't have them and to make matters worse, take another event and start from 0. If you don't know this date, it is super important for the family, most of them travel or have to shop for gifts. or organize the parties at your house, there is little time to play the event that they deleted was great for these dates since it was easy for everyone and did not require much time
Español

es inaceptable que dedique tiempo en juntar puntos de los pokemones de navidad y ahora no los tenga y para mas remate saquen otro evento y empezar de 0 si no saben esta fecha es super importante para la familia la mayoria viaja o tiene que hacer compras de regalo o organizar las fiesta en su casa queda poco tiempo para jugar el evento que borraron estaba buenisimo para estas fechas ya que era facil para todos y no pedia mucho tiempo

ash ketpshups
Platinum

Arcanist Karl

Reaction score
The Christmas event is now available, it will be available till new year. (will be removed before 2nd January)
Maximum 2 characters per player. Use command "!event" to join the event.

4 Missions are available at the moment and 2 more will be added tomorrow.

Missions available at the moment:
- Rock, paper, scissors. With Elf Andy.
- Christmas tree. With Elf Cesar.
- Christmas Delivery. With Santa Claus.
- Mad Elves. With Santa's Helper.

Event reward:
Christmas Box, which contains:

A new Pokemon: Cetoddle (chance for Shiny)
Christmas Dewgong Locker
Random held item box 2
Random tm case box

Christmas outfit
If possible, make it a little longer. Only up to Jan 2 some people won't be able to play due holidays, maybe up to 5th/7th could be enough.
Thanks

Eudinho

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
It is unacceptable that I spend time collecting points for Christmas pokemon and now I don't have them and to make matters worse, take another event and start from 0. If you don't know this date, it is super important for the family, most of them travel or have to shop for gifts. or organize the parties at your house, there is little time to play the event that they deleted was great for these dates since it was easy for everyone and did not require much time
Español

es inaceptable que dedique tiempo en juntar puntos de los pokemones de navidad y ahora no los tenga y para mas remate saquen otro evento y empezar de 0 si no saben esta fecha es super importante para la familia la mayoria viaja o tiene que hacer compras de regalo o organizar las fiesta en su casa queda poco tiempo para jugar el evento que borraron estaba buenisimo para estas fechas ya que era facil para todos y no pedia mucho tiempo

ash ketpshups
Platinum
The previous event was about PA's birthday, which coincides with being close to Christmas, and every year it was like that (of course with different events sometimes)

demzpacito

Reaction score
When will we know amount of points we need to get each reward? Not feeling like doing jokenpo mission for some random shit

Jano

Administrator
Reaction score
Español

ash ketpshups
Platinum

🤡

The birthday event is now available, it will be available for one week. (will be removed before 19th)

Maybe next time read? That event was even available for few extra days.

kaitoo

Reaction score
🤡

Maybe next time read? That event was even available for few extra days.

So why couldn't I and I can't claim the prizes for that event if according to you they are two different events.
entonces por que no pude y tampoco puedo reclamar los premios de ese evento si segun tu son dos eventos diferentes

kaitoo

Reaction score
Jano, any possibility of creating an nps for all those players who were not able to withdraw their points in the anniversary event? In my case I found out that I was not available to pick up the prizes and then the Christmas event came up.

I was confused at first, I apologize since I did not claim my prizes and there was an event to enter again

Jano alguna posibilidad de crear un nps para todos esos playes que no alcanzaron a retirar sus puntos en el evento de aniversario? en mi caso me salia que no estaba disponible para retirar los premios y despues salio el evento de navidad

yo me confundi al principio pido mis disculpas correspondientes ya que no reclame mis premios y salia evento ingresar nuevamente

kaitoo

Reaction score
12:38 System: Zaun received Latios[60] from dungeon box.
12:41 System: Zaun received Latios[60] from dungeon box.
12:46 System: Zaun received Latios[57] from dungeon box.

bug de navidad?

Jano

Administrator
Reaction score
12:38 System: Zaun received Latios[60] from dungeon box.
12:41 System: Zaun received Latios[60] from dungeon box.
12:46 System: Zaun received Latios[57] from dungeon box.

bug de navidad?
y eso que tiene que ver con el post?
mejor póngase a hacer el evento antes que se le pase la fecha y después andar llorando cuando lo quiten.

kaitoo

Reaction score
y eso que tiene que ver con el post?
mejor póngase a hacer el evento antes que se le pase la fecha y después andar llorando cuando lo quiten.

If I already had problems with the other event, I lost the desire to waste time on those things, I will do it again when they do things right

Back