What's new

Welcome!

Winter On Padventures

Direns

Reaction score
btw raids and pvp event win everytime same people. We should stop them right? Without snowball event probably I would not have even 30 tokens right now

alfredo luiss

Reaction score
pvp daily and raid do not give 2 times token, you are just diverting the main theme that I put, like the other time. you don't just argue you make baseless assumptions. you would not say the same if pvp daily and raid also did it 2 times.

Direns

Reaction score
There was a bit of irony in this post. marshalldx53 he was referring to stop this event. It's not like I want excess snowball events. Just understand that I am not writing a message that x snowballs took place at 3-4 in the night of Polish time. I missed them and I live with it.

marshalldx53

Reaction score
I'm not saying that this event should be canceled. In PVP is the same thing, there are only a few people that always get more kills and therefore more tokens.

All I'm saying is that the tokens given in snowball wars unbalanced the whole thing. For example, in the beginning, I was one of the group with more tokens in platinum and I was only getting tokens from pvp and raids. Few days after the snowball war event I was like 10-20 tokens behind kreyex, for example. Nowadays I believe he was 100+ tokens while I only have 55. I guess some of his tokens came from quiz events but I bet most of them came from snowball wars.

That is my point.

alfredo luiss

Reaction score
I accept that the snowball event is to balance the event in general due to the fact that characters of low level or who do not have many pokemon have a chance to win, but the problem is when they abuse this snowball event too much, putting it more than 1 time in 1 day, since this gives the maximum of up to 4 tokens, and finally, it only always favors a character who is the best in this event, they put the excuse that anyone can win, but the truth is that in this game there is already someone better and it is the one that benefits the most from "it is an event for everyone".

Tsotss

Reaction score
Everyone can be the best on snowball war. Just find your way to get as much kills as you can. And yeah snowball war is for everyone, its not anyone fault that someone is winning all the time while others can not.

Shouya

Reaction score
As a matter of fact platinum is rarely having snowball atm anyway so it's not abusable since people need to get forced to join it. Not gonna deny that half of my tokens are from snowballs, but I also get tokens from every raid, sometimes quiz and sometimes top dmg on pvp, but you gotta admit that it's deserved.

marshalldx53

Reaction score
As I said, I not against the snowball war event. I just believe the tokens given in this event wasn't well thought.

Like Alfredo mentioned, it would be okay to give more tokens with the excuse that low-level players could compete with other players who already got some tokens from other events (even though I feel new players aren't into these type of events). But, that should last a week or so, not the whole event.

I think the event would be balanced if the rewards in snowball wars were similar to PVP: Once day, 1 token for the winning team and 2 tokens for the most damage in each team.

As a matter of fact platinum is rarely having snowball atm anyway so it's not abusable since people need to get forced to join it.
That is another thing. Even if someone becomes a PRO in snowball wars today and always gets 1st place, he/she wouldn't be able to get tokens in Platinum because this event does not happen anymore. And even if there were enough people, I don't know if this pro player would be able to reach you guys cause I feel you are too far ahead.

That is why I said we already know some of the players who are gonna win the bigger prize.

I'm crying over spilled milk rn but that is my opinion.

alfredo luiss

Reaction score
I do not know how it is in platinum, in diamond it is always done, and the same people and others always win, which sometimes are also the same, and doing this event 2 times in the same day only gives 8 extra points to the player who wins always, isn't this too advantageous for one day? If they really wanted an event that would win more people then they should not allow those who won that day to enter, that would be an event for everyone. Even if they want to do the same event, there are other prizes they can give, it does not necessarily have to be a winter token, it is a competition and a player to win 8 winter tokens in a day is exaggerated.

Direns

Reaction score
yea they should banned me for wining everytime 4 tokens. Why can't we use the same logic for the bosses also I want to win some TM?

alfredo luiss

Reaction score
you need more reading comprehension or you are just saying it in your favor, the pvp daily and raid is only 1 time per day, and the token they give is minimal compared to snow ball

Direns

Reaction score
You are already the biggest beneficiary of this event. How many extra bosses was there? Okay I won't argue with you.

alfredo luiss

Reaction score
when they have put one more raid they explained that they were not going to give winter token in that raid, why don't you say the whole thing?

Simpsomp

Reaction score
Just like you complain about not being able to "Win" in Snowball. The same is true for players who cannot win in Raid // Quizz / PVP. At least Snowball is balanced so that players regardless of level have the same opportunity.
Tell me what day you speak that it is done more than once "Snowball" because if you get to see the message it is because we try to do it once a day and obviously we have a record of everything we do.
tupIxKC.png

Simpsomp

Reaction score
It was only done once, maybe you can see the message (2 times) because sometimes the mini event is canceled because there were no players to start. But as I tell you, we have everything on record and it was only done once.

alfredo luiss

Reaction score
I do not complain about not being able to win in this event, I complain that they put it 2 times in a day, it gives too many points and the only one who benefits the most is direns, because yesterday I won 8 points, and that is too much for 1 day

Direns

Reaction score
raissa she did snowball event with rewards for the top 1 frags (ice stone)

Back