What's new

Welcome!

Winter On Padventures

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
znj8T2A.png

As previously on Summer Event, during winter we would like to give you some attractions.

om3Q0xi.png

vwkaAnV.png

The quiz will be done on special area with green and red board. Players will be asked 10 questions. If the answer is yes / truth then have to walk on the green board. If the answer is no / false, then have to walk on the red board.
Every question must be answered within 10 seconds. Players, that answer wrong are out of the game. Players, that answer 10 questions correctly will receive 3 Winter Tokens + another small reward.
Players that answer minimum 6 questions correctly will receive 1 token. Quiz will be done once a day.
http://www.padventures.org/forum/showthread.php?42108-Quizz

br6NXdb.png

A simple Blue vs Red fight. Automatic event does not count, only the one announced by me or a CM/GM for few minutes before with red letters.
Winning team will receive 1 winter token. Players with most frags (1 each team) will receive 2 tokens.

dmQ3ZWn.png

Random 3 online players will receive some random rewards every day. It can be a TM, days of premium, Boxes, Decorations, Addons, Outfits, Rare Candies or Tokens.

yka9Q0f.png

Mini lotteries with small amount of rewards as well as small amount of tickets. It will be done in weekends. Lucky ones will get a ticket!

HtS2Djk.png

A big Lottery with big amount of rewards and tickets. Such lottery will appear only once in February.

SGWxb1x.png

Every weekend, starting in Friday, there will be an exp boost for Pokemons of certain element, during this time they'll be giving twice more exp, than usual.

4ctc6Nu.png

Raids will be done everyday, 3-5 players with highest damage will receive winter token.

Zw16EXi.png

Every player will receive a car. The first one to appear on the finish will win the round. Your character level does not matter, everyone will have the same speed and the same chances.

tUIlWMC.png

Mini events will be done twice a week. You can participate in one of the following:
* Robots
* Dice
* Roulette
* Memory
* Tic Tac Toe
* Grass/Fire/Water (rock/paper/scissors)
* Hide & Seek
* Others

P1Suguz.png

Other events such as; <once during this time, but there is no estimated date>
- Double Exp
- Double Loot
- Double Catch
- Faster Shiny Spawn
- Donation Promotion(s)
-Contests

And something new called Snowball War. Similar to PVP red vs blue where players will fight with each other using snow balls. Pokemons will not be allowed. Everyone will have the same chances, as all characters will have equal speed. Damage of snowball will be a % of character's hp, so this way it does't matter if you are level 30 or 300. In this event winning team will receive 1 winter token and 2 players with most frags will receive 3 winter tokens.
This event will start in 2nd week of feb.

What are the rewards?
Few players with highest amount of tokens will receive Mega Glalie (we haven't decided how many, but you can suggest if it should be 5 or 10 or so). Moreover, players, that will be regularly participating in these events having minium X amount of tokens will be allowed to participate in lottery for few Mega Glalies (5 or 10 or so, you can suggest).
Other rewards:
Snom (Frosmoth)
Cards
Held Items
TMs
Boxes
Decorations

Winter Events start from 1/02 and will last until 22/03

Last edited by a moderator:

shellman

Reaction score
are there rules for this street duel such as no eating food or pokes with healing moves?

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
are there rules for this street duel such as no eating food or pokes with healing moves?

street duel? You mean snowball war? Eating food will be blocked, you won't be able to enter there with pokemons

NandoCruise

Reaction score
Great!

My last exam is on February, 14th so I will be able to enjoy the second half of this event!

Thanks for the excellent work!

Neelix

Banned user
Reaction score
P1Suguz.png

Other events such as;
- Double Exp
- Double Loot
- Double Catch
- Faster Shiny Spawn
- Donation Promotion(s)
-Contests

Winter Events start from 1/02 and will last until 22/03

Exp, loot, catch, spawn, - will be avaiable from tomorrow 1/02? Or?

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
the promotional donation, will it be available tomorrow? or there will be a day for that?

No, not tomorrow. Once during this time, but no estimated date yet. Probably for valentine's.

Tsotss

Reaction score
Will you write a weekly schedule like it was in summer? Something like:
10.09 Kyorge
10.09 / 18:00 Daily Quiz
10.09 / 21:00 Daily Pvp
10.09 / 23:00 Daily Quiz

11.09 Experimental Porygon
11.09 / 21:00 Daily Pvp
11.09 / 23:00 Daily Quiz

12.09 Jirachi
12.09 / 18:00 Daily Quiz
12.09 / 21:00 Daily Pvp
12.09 / 23:00 Daily Quiz

13.09 Cresselia
13.09 / 18:00 Daily Quiz
13.09 / 21:00 Daily Pvp
13.09 / 23:00 Daily Quiz
It was really helpful with planning our time during the day/night.

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Will you write a weekly schedule like it was in summer? Something like:

It was really helpful with planning our time during the day/night.

No, not really, at least not during this month, I am left alone with grandpa at home, his health condition is bad and I need to take care of him, it means there would be very high chance I wouldn't appear to do what was scheduled at certain hour.

Shouya

Reaction score
No, not really, at least not during this month, I am left alone with grandpa at home, his health condition is bad and I need to take care of him, it means there would be very high chance I wouldn't appear to do what was scheduled at certain hour.

I think Zelricks can help you with these events also...

Oh wait

Tsotss

Reaction score
Another idea/request is - can you also reduce time of spawning Mega Pokemons? Something like this never happened if I am not wrong. I don't mean reduce by half of time, but like 3-5hours less and it could stay for one week for example or a bit less? Just asking, of course if it is not going above the limits of attractions. If it is too much, then ok.

Arcanist Karl

Reaction score
Another idea/request is - can you also reduce time of spawning Mega Pokemons? Something like this never happened if I am not wrong. I don't mean reduce by half of time, but like 3-5hours less and it could stay for one week for example or a bit less? Just asking, of course if it is not going above the limits of attractions. If it is too much, then ok.

Well, seeing that decreasing it to ~24hrs was enough to flood platinum with megas, decreasing even more can be a bit dangerous...

Tsotss

Reaction score
Well, seeing that decreasing it to ~24hrs was enough to flood platinum with megas, decreasing even more can be a bit dangerous...

Didn't know how it looks on Platinum ;s. So propably its better not to doing this.

marshalldx53

Reaction score

I think megas’ respawn timer is absolutely fine and should stay as it is during the event.

Just check LTs, spawncampers with 3~4 megas, + selling shitloads of the dropped tms.

I feel your comment was, in parts, towards me so, I should also express my opinion on that. I know some ppl who had luck with mega stones. You, for example, dropped garchompite a couple of days after the 3rd Alolan island release.

Spoiler:
https://www.twitch.tv/arckarl/clip/...sshopperMau5?filter=clips&range=all&sort=time

I don't know if you spent your boss tokens before recording the clip but, you only had 7 of them at that time. Did you kill only 7 megas to drop one mega stone?

I've been hunting mega stones for around 45 days and, I killed a total of 137 megas within this period. Therefore, I assure you the 2 mega stones I currently have, came from hard work and commitment. If you think I helped the "mega flood" in testinum, maybe you should also consider it wasn't by luck.

Besides, "spawncamper", hustler, mf, nerd. Call it what you want, I don't care.

Arcanist Karl

Reaction score
I think megas’ respawn timer is absolutely fine and should stay as it is during the event.

I feel your comment was, in parts, towards me so, I should also express my opinion on that. I know some ppl who had luck with mega stones. You, for example, dropped garchompite a couple of days after the 3rd Alolan island release.

Spoiler:
https://www.twitch.tv/arckarl/clip/...sshopperMau5?filter=clips&range=all&sort=time

I don't know if you spent your boss tokens before recording the clip but, you only had 7 of them at that time. Did you kill only 7 megas to drop one mega stone?

I've been hunting mega stones for around 45 days and, I killed a total of 137 megas within this period. Therefore, I assure you the 2 mega stones I currently have, came from hard work and commitment. If you think I helped the "mega flood" in testinum, maybe you should also consider it wasn't by luck.

Besides, "spawncamper", hustler, mf, nerd. Call it what you want, I don't care.

Please, dont start to act like Demz and think that everything is aimed at you. But yeah, im not talking about you, no worries. Especially cause, as you quoted, "looted 3-4 stones", which you just said it's not your case. Also, if you think I killed only 7 megas to get one stone, feel free.

Back