What's new

Welcome!

Winter On Padventures

Simpsomp

Reaction score
If we talk about benefits ... Many players like you who already have a decent team for Raid or Pvp have been earning tokens for a long time. Snowball came in the middle of Winter Events.

P.S. If we decide to do another snowball that day, it's up to them. But the job as CM is to do such mini events only 1 time per day.

alfredo luiss

Reaction score
don't be a liar, apart from the ice stone they gave winter token, because you never say things completely?

Simpsomp

Reaction score
Oh for sure the decisions of an ADM I should not get into them.

If you want to talk about liars, you should stop pretending that everything is fine and stop doing something big in the forum just because you can't get tokens for yourself.

p1g6Pq3.png

alfredo luiss

Reaction score
The only thing I ask is that this winter token event be done in a normal way, without events that give winter tokens of more or less events, for me it is too unfair that more than 4 winter tokens win in a day of this same event, I I have been working for more than 1 month so that at the end of the event things like this happen.

Why is it so difficult to understand my point of view? I'm not asking for something out of the ordinary, I'm just asking for it to be a fair event

Direns

Reaction score
Liar? everyone know thats tokens from this event coming as default.

alfredo luiss

Reaction score
I said liar to the direns, because he has been doing it all the time, he says incomplete things so that others think he is right

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
I did snowball event at 20~ pl time and I am not going to ask anyone for permission wether I can do it or not. Event is very well balanced and anyone can win, so don't blame others, that you are being worse and you cannot win 4 tokens. By the way, they are being given by default - automatically.

Tsu

Reaction score
I agree that the event is totally fair and balanced, but the prize is not and nobody has to be an expert to understand this.
#teamAlfredo vs #teamDirens :D

Tsotss

Reaction score
Dude, just stop complain becouse u can not win. When were events and lov lvl players weren't able to join - many people complained, now where eveyone has the same chances - you are complaining becouse what? Also is not hard to understand that those tokens are to giving chances for lov lvl players to win something pretty cool when rewards list will be announced. Low lvl players have chance to win raids/ have chance to win 2 tokens in PVP (don't talk about 1 token in PVP, couse it depends of winning team)? No and here you aren't complaining? Oh wait... couse Alfredo wins here most of the times the same as Tsugekai or someone other. Just accept the rules of snowball events (which is pretty amazing) and do everything to be the best. Why don't you write anything about killing teammates in PVP by using Selfdestruction - this is ok for you?

Prexius

Reaction score
Just a thought: isn't it possible to give 3, 2 and 1 winter token(s) to the top 3 fraggers respectively? In that way less winter tokens will be brought into game due to the snowball event.
Plus, Direns is good perhaps, but he's not always the top fragger, as he did not win the ice stone yesterday :rolleyes::p

Shouya

Reaction score
I mean, isn't it kinda late to bring upon this topic? Winter event is supposed to end in a week and you want some changes now after seeing people are getting more tokens than supposed to? Even if they are making more than 1 snowball per day it's just that they're trying to balance out the tokens on both servers so they can set the ammount needed for rewards. Just imagine if they set 80 for Mega Glalie, I don't believe more than 2 people would get it. Diamond has more players which means tokens are spread out more amongst the players, while on platinum they are mostly shared between me, karl, demz, marshall, sucri, eldaku and maybe aroma. Idk what's the situation on diamond atm but I don't think anyone is close to 100 tokens so yeah, you should be grateful there are more events happening

Coszma.

Reaction score
Can we know how many tokens needed for Glalietite?

If im close enough, i would farm it in week

Arkhim

Reaction score
Dude, just stop complain becouse u can not win. When were events and lov lvl players weren't able to join - many people complained, now where eveyone has the same chances - you are complaining becouse what? Also is not hard to understand that those tokens are to giving chances for lov lvl players to win something pretty cool when rewards list will be announced. Low lvl players have chance to win raids/ have chance to win 2 tokens in PVP (don't talk about 1 token in PVP, couse it depends of winning team)? No and here you aren't complaining? Oh wait... couse Alfredo wins here most of the times the same as Tsugekai or someone other. Just accept the rules of snowball events (which is pretty amazing) and do everything to be the best. Why don't you write anything about killing teammates in PVP by using Selfdestruction - this is ok for you?

gif-eating-popcorn-43.gif

Kreatywniak

Reaction score
A shiny spawn was to be given during the winter event. When it will be? Last weekend of the event?

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
For today, top players that would receive Mega Glalie are:
Diamond
- Alfredoluis 129
- Direns 129
- Skyuper 125
- Tsugekai 91
- Adresys 84

Platinum
- Kreyex 106
- Jecske 73
- Arcanist Karl 67
- Sucri~ 60
- Marshalldx 59

Rest of requirements to be posted later.

Back