mentions demz specifically

me deixa aqui seu pau no cu do caralho, to quieto na minha

Sucrilhosforever

I'm a Community Manager. Animes sux. They are just
Reaction score
aqqDwlm.png

Shouya

Reaction score
Before letting this clown fiesta continue, may I ask for staff to be more considerate when making these mini-events, well more considerate towards European players since majority of European players don't stay to play after 1am, and there were a lot of times when there were raids or something similar after this time. Especially during the workdays when people have to get up early for work/classes. Thank you for your understanding.

Dagugo

Reaction score
Before letting this clown fiesta continue, may I ask for staff to be more considerate when making these mini-events, well more considerate towards European players since majority of European players don't stay to play after 1am, and there were a lot of times when there were raids or something similar after this time. Especially during the workdays when people have to get up early for work/classes. Thank you for your understanding.

not always could be at that time, two days ago i did at 3pm +- in European time, I guess can’t be early, would be event for 3 players

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
What?
N5vMREu.png

KGdkV2O.png

0gDPqzE.png

1 event at 2 am and you are complaining? We don't always have time to do it earlier also there are players that are playing at late hours and different time zones as well, why should we exclude them from events? huh

Shouya

Reaction score
I'm comparing it to the summer one, because I was there when they made it every night after 2am, and I am taking your notice of it before you do it again, while summer is difference since most of people playing are on break then, doesn't mean they are now, I am not immediately whining lol

Also, what time zones? The only timezone where people play is either 0 or +1 GMT in Europe and -3 to -5 in Americas. So basically if you make it at 2am Europe it's 10pm Brazil, and you are saying you are excluding them how? If you are making them even at midnight it's much better than 2am and you won't exclude anyone since it's still evening for American players.

stin stauer

Reaction score
hello everybody,I would like to make a complaint/suggestion related to the Quiz game and maybe other players are felling the same as me or not..

Yesterday we had the quiz game and there were around 30-40 players there (idk exactly) and then the CM asked a very simple question, "The ultra beast that resembles a coachroch is Buzzwhole" as you can see, it's a simple question, but there were only 2 players left after the first question (me and another guy).

With this question we see that game isnt totally fair because many players don't know English very well and just follow the flow, if many players go to right or left, the other players just follow them. (this part isn't the game's fault, since the main language from the game is English, so they should fight for it.)

And here comes the second part of yesterday's event: There were only me and another player left, when the CM asked us the second question, I failed and got kicked. the other player kept some more turns and got kicked too. so nobody won the Quiz game yesterday.

And here comes my suggestion:

1 - Could you make it as the pvp war and give a Flag to everybody who participates? (considering that we dont have any schedule to login at the time of the game)
2 - Maybe the winner could get 2 Flags as reward.
3 - Decrease the amount of questions to 5 (idk how many there are since I never got to win this game)
4 - Ask questions related to Padventures (respaws, quests, minimum lvl required to do smth, number of pokes in a specific respaw.. (this quiz should prove our knowledge related to PA, truly players)

Metin

Reaction score
hello everybody,I would like to make a complaint/suggestion related to the Quiz game and maybe other players are felling the same as me or not..

Yesterday we had the quiz game and there were around 30-40 players there (idk exactly) and then the CM asked a very simple question, "The ultra beast that resembles a coachroch is Buzzwhole" as you can see, it's a simple question, but there were only 2 players left after the first question (me and another guy).

With this question we see that game isnt totally fair because many players don't know English very well and just follow the flow, if many players go to right or left, the other players just follow them. (this part isn't the game's fault, since the main language from the game is English, so they should fight for it.)

And here comes the second part of yesterday's event: There were only me and another player left, when the CM asked us the second question, I failed and got kicked. the other player kept some more turns and got kicked too. so nobody won the Quiz game yesterday.

And here comes my suggestion:

1 - Could you make it as the pvp war and give a Flag to everybody who participates? (considering that we dont have any schedule to login at the time of the game)
2 - Maybe the winner could get 2 Flags as reward.
3 - Decrease the amount of questions to 5 (idk how many there are since I never got to win this game)
4 - Ask questions related to Padventures (respaws, quests, minimum lvl required to do smth, number of pokes in a specific respaw.. (this quiz should prove our knowledge related to PA, truly players)

Not every event is for everyone. Then PvP event isn't fair to players who cannot duel very well. Should we make that easier too?

stin stauer

Reaction score
Not every event is for everyone. Then PvP event isn't fair to players who cannot duel very well. Should we make that easier too?

if the event isn't for everybody why should everybody keep playing?

By pvp you mean pvp war? if so, it's not a duel, its a war.

Tuca Strike

Reaction score
about quiz yesterday judai said something like "cosmoen is heavier than snolax", and he considered the answer correct despite missing letter r in snorlax, while in summer events some other making quiz made a missing letter the exactly reason to evaluate the sentence, it was +- seadra evolves to kindra (dont remember exactly the event but just point out the different criteria).. I think it would be fair just like raids give 1 extra token to 5 best in quiz

Sting

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
Well this time the difference is that after 6 questions anyone gets 1 token and after 10 gets additional 2 so 3 in total. The thing is that i have to increase time to give answer for a question at least to like 15s in first 2-3 questions due to how many of you guys actually come to that event and gets often stuck at the beggining rounds.

Shouya

Reaction score
if the event isn't for everybody why should everybody keep playing?

By pvp you mean pvp war? if so, it's not a duel, its a war.

The only part that I agree with is that there should be more questions related to PA and less to anime, not like everyone has time to watch more than 800 episodes.
Besides that, just no. This is a test of knowledge, not perseverance. Not everyone gets a token in pvp war also, only the winning team. So yeah, I agree with current rules that it's 6 questions passed=1 token and the winner gets additional 2 or 3. Since PA is based on Tibia, whose main language is English, PA is also the same, it's not game's fault that people are limited like my balcony and know one language only.

jezbeth

Reaction score
Hola por favor expliquen como jugar en sus eventos, hoy quise jugar en el mini evento de * Grass/Fire/Water. llegue desde antes de que empezaran y resulto que no fui selecta para jugar y al decirles a los gm porque no me dejaron jugar lo único que me dicen es que me valla a llorar a otra parte.

Aroma Lady

Reaction score
Hola por favor expliquen como jugar en sus eventos, hoy quise jugar en el mini evento de * Grass/Fire/Water. llegue desde antes de que empezaran y resulto que no fui selecta para jugar y al decirles a los gm porque no me dejaron jugar lo único que me dicen es que me valla a llorar a otra parte.

http://en.padventures.info/Mini_Events

NandoCruise

Reaction score
Just again with that Quiz Event.

Events, in my opinion (and I guess for other players too), are not only to win stuff but also to have fun. I was part of this Quiz Event and I got kicked out with the first question. Then I noticed that there were only 2 players left, like Stin Stauer said, and literally after 5 Minutes (probably less) the whole event was over, I was kinda expecting Sting to make a "second" round, since NOBODY WON. But... you guessed right, there wasn't.

I was left with such a feeling of frustration and confusion, as well as several of my Guildmates and probably other players too.

I guess my point is: I would like to suggest making a second round when nobody wins in first round. And this has nothing to do with wanting to win stuff. Just like the past Quiz event, if nobody wins it means that nobody reached question number 6, which means the whole event lasted less than 5 minutes. So just one more extra round in the case that nobody won in the first round.

I know that GM/CM have things to do. But there are other events which take WAY MUCH longer, like Dice/Roulette/Memory. Adding 5-10 more minutes for a possible/optional second round should no be a problem.

Shouya

Reaction score
Just again with that Quiz Event.

Events, in my opinion (and I guess for other players too), are not only to win stuff but also to have fun. I was part of this Quiz Event and I got kicked out with the first question. Then I noticed that there were only 2 players left, like Stin Stauer said, and literally after 5 Minutes (probably less) the whole event was over, I was kinda expecting Sting to make a "second" round, since NOBODY WON. But... you guessed right, there wasn't.

I was left with such a feeling of frustration and confusion, as well as several of my Guildmates and probably other players too.

I guess my point is: I would like to suggest making a second round when nobody wins in first round. And this has nothing to do with wanting to win stuff. Just like the past Quiz event, if nobody wins it means that nobody reached question number 6, which means the whole event lasted less than 5 minutes. So just one more extra round in the case that nobody won in the first round.

I know that GM/CM have things to do. But there are other events which take WAY MUCH longer, like Dice/Roulette/Memory. Adding 5-10 more minutes for a possible/optional second round should no be a problem.

Less than 5 minutes? Bruh, 1 question is 15 seconds, 5 seconds inbetween questions, and if everyone fails on 2nd question it means the whole event lasted 40 seconds lmao
I still suggest a bit of questions changing even though your opinion might be decent also

Arcanist Karl

Reaction score
Wasn't spoke somewhere here on the forum that bosses would be immune to Feint to avoid exploits?
It's kinda sad seeing a guy doing most damage all the time by reviving a Linoone and Feint'ing the boss for life.

Back