Welcome!

Why gameworld is closed ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luis Ortiz

Banned user
Reaction score
Oskr said:
Guys, come on Koob already said SERVER OPEN and its beta you should be finding bugs not wondering about your items -.- and your stupid level cause youre also gonna lose it...

Your's Oskr ;)

You say it like if you and your team were actually looking for bugs.

Denies

Reaction score
Hahahaha they think they are looking for it..
But they dont find one :lol:

Ozai

Reaction score
Luis Ortiz said:
Oskr said:
Guys, come on Koob already said SERVER OPEN and its beta you should be finding bugs not wondering about your items -.- and your stupid level cause youre also gonna lose it...

Your's Oskr ;)

Luis Ortiz u are a Big NOOB as u can use on forum i find bug's and help, and u what are u doing?? u dont help in nothing ¬¬ and please dont comment stupid things please ;)

Ozai... :mrgreen:

Denies

Reaction score
Ozai said:
Luis Ortiz said:
Oskr said:

Your's Oskr ;)

Luis Ortiz u are a Big NOOB as u can use on forum i find bug's and help, and u what are u doing?? u dont help in nothing ¬¬ and please dont comment stupid things please ;)

Ozai... :mrgreen:

That took a long time for a awnser..
Had to think bout it?

Luis Ortiz

Banned user
Reaction score
I seriously thought i was talking to someone else until this idiot butted in and posting 1 or 2 bugs someone already posted doesnt count as helping.

@Denies- He took so long because he couldn't find which of his 20 translators was right =P

oswill10

Reaction score
Where I unload the link of the beta that opening want to play or someone me it can thank!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back