What's new

Welcome!

Time Limit for leveling

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Private areas dont sound actually a bad idea.

I feel your comment like your not really taking care about this, actually KS is a good reason to stop playing and i'm not the only one who think exactly the same.

I think you should add more areas , the one you mentioned requires items or special access for and if it's so Good as you describe so then why those high levels (300+ levels) are still messing with areas 150 and 200. Didn't you create enough areas for levels 300 to 400?

I know everyone here deserve a value, but if i were you i would take more relevance of levels 150-250 which represent the majority-

or a good thing you can do, stop adding shinies respawns in those areas that are suppused to be for massive hunts -

mewtwodab
If I didn't care, I wouldn't move my finger to do anything, neither answer this thread, there are plenty of exp areas. If you stick to one then retire beause someone Ks you, then it's your problem, it means you cannot adjust yourself to either fight for your place or find another one. KS existed and will always exist, it's mmo game, not a single player.

What you think about some "private spawns" in guild island system?

Not gonna happen

Eviled1

Reaction score
U should create a new zone with more loot and exp, but FULL PVP and all with lvl max pokes required, like lvl 100? Then u can fight for your zone, now is not fight for your zone, now is like TRY to take some good exp?<-

I tried a lot of spot since 140 to 180 and i use always the same spot cuz is the better exp/h.

Is a bit desbalanced the places are made. Normal pokemons with high lvl ones in the same zone, make you take less EXP.

Bosses loot are a bit pepoclap.

DOING big raids only at 5AM GMT +2 is a bit.... ****

Tsu

Reaction score
I would like see new ways to play this game in party with friends, me and my guild really love fish together for hours when we have time, its super super nice, gonna be nice if have other things to do like this, any party system to share exp, like 4 vocations gain 100% exp in same party in tibia, any thing, just allow to bring friends together in a joint action where everyone wins equally. The sad life of the 400+ kid who couldn't share anything with anyone because of his level...

Sylwanek

Reaction score
me too thought about it op respawns but np you must have party on it minimum 3 people and 300+ would be something amazing :p and of course better loot stronger pokes

otamegane

Reaction score
Previously when the game started there were several private islands that asked for specific items and a duel to enter could simply improve the rest of the islands such as the fire one or simply make some new ones, after all it is not as if they had never existed " private areas "is not private at all but it would be difficult for everyone to go to ks

Back