What's new

Welcome!

Time Limit for leveling

crydoku

Pacific Ocean was made out of my tears
Reaction score
Hello guys

I decided myself to create this thread because as a long term player I saw recently that Admins added some great areas for leveling up and also to catch good shinies but
Through time i see less players connected and i wonder why this could be happening? i mean i know that the pokemon world and the type of game that we play is not exactly a Top game out there nowadays however we are here because we love Padventures and what's included. I'm part of one of the most iconic and active guilds in spanish (number of active players is actually the highest) today i asked them one of the top reasons they feel game boring or why they dont play more time here?

One of those reason was that they constantly get KS by higher players or that in event periods like this one we have, when they go to a respawn there is surely a well known high level with pokemons for Ksing
They have no chance to get something (exp or catchs) so they must go to another low level part or to another place which they dont find as attractive like the one they have chosen previously.

So I would like to recommend admins to add more areas where we can easily go like those with level stages , example Grass 220, 180, 250, etc Maybe with same idea or same respawn but in other cities.
I know that for example you added new good things on the latest island, but come on? Have you seen how difficult is to get into those places? - Why dont you lead those HIGH levels to go to those places instead of lower levels?

Today i was another victim of KS by the same 2 guys who are always Ksing in the 210 grass area

An admin told me then why dont you just go to another good place? they are plenty of good areas, and i ask myself if those areas are good enough or even better, WHY A LEVEL 300 OR 350 is constantly here and not there ? Because there are not good places like this and because probably to get into those places is very hard or require items.

So then yes, i would like to have the same opportunity to level up without this constant mess, I also find game boring when others dont let lower levels enjoy game too.

VIDEO

pK23PjC.gif

iXEovOe.gif

Just to make it crystal clear, this is not a report i know that these guys run into the limits of the rules that were recently modified by some staff members for some reasons i still don't understand but okay i know this is legal.

I know that admins are very busy creating new things but please take into consideration this suggestion, specially for those who dont know how to express their-self i know that they will agree with this.(For example 80% of my guild dont speak ENGLISH either they use FORUM)

• New places or gates for levels 200 for Grass, Dark, Ground or Rock places
  • Add a time limit to stay in a place so those Krs will not camp in the same place for several hours or even days.

I know the typical guys who do ks WILL come here to complain but let me tell you guys this forum is free and everyone can suggest anything, if you want to comment something do it with respect and leave your reasons or justifications if you have one.

Thanks -

Alexrocx

Reaction score
Hello guys

I decided myself to create this thread because as a long term player I saw recently that Admins added some great areas for leveling up and also to catch good shinies but
Through time i see less players connected and i wonder why this could be happening? i mean i know that the pokemon world and the type of game that we play is not exactly a Top game out there nowadays however we are here because we love Padventures and what's included. I'm part of one of the most iconic and active guilds in spanish (number of active players is actually the highest) today i asked them one of the top reasons they feel game boring or why they dont play more time here?

One of those reason was that they constantly get KS by higher players or that in event periods like this one we have, when they go to a respawn there is surely a well known high level with pokemons for Ksing
They have no chance to get something (exp or catchs) so they must go to another low level part or to another place which they dont find as attractive like the one they have chosen previously.

So I would like to recommend admins to add more areas where we can easily go like those with level stages , example Grass 220, 180, 250, etc Maybe with same idea or same respawn but in other cities.
I know that for example you added new good things on the latest island, but come on? Have you seen how difficult is to get into those places? - Why dont you lead those HIGH levels to go to those places instead of lower levels?

Today i was another victim of KS by the same 2 guys who are always Ksing in the 210 grass area

An admin told me then why dont you just go to another good place? they are plenty of good areas, and i ask myself if those areas are good enough or even better, WHY A LEVEL 300 OR 350 is constantly here and not there ? Because there are not good places like this and because probably to get into those places is very hard or require items.

So then yes, i would like to have the same opportunity to level up without this constant mess, I also find game boring when others dont let lower levels enjoy game too.

VIDEO

pK23PjC.gif

iXEovOe.gif

Just to make it crystal clear, this is not a report i know that these guys run into the limits of the rules that were recently modified by some staff members for some reasons i still don't understand but okay i know this is legal.

I know that admins are very busy creating new things but please take into consideration this suggestion, specially for those who dont know how to express their-self i know that they will agree with this.(For example 80% of my guild dont speak ENGLISH either they use FORUM)

• Add a time limit to stay in a place so those Krs will not camp in the same place for several hours or even days.

I know the typical guys who do ks WILL come here to complain but let me tell you guys this forum is free and everyone can suggest anything, if you want to comment something do it with respect and leave your reasons or justifications if you have one.

Thanks -

Good evening I totally agree with this topic I feel overwhelmed I have been trying to catch the shining kricketune for 3 months,

imagine how difficult it is to try to catch without shining charm and without the event

It should be noted that we only have a single place where this known spawn appears, (bug 175),

it is impossible to try to catch him in an event. I have to move from place because players of level 300 more come to be not 1 hour or 2 hours or 5 hours, they stay all day there should be a control over that they do not give an opportunity for one to try and one is demotivated to play at padaventures ....

marshalldx53

Reaction score
I agree with you in two things, having new areas (somehow) and staff being too busy with professions or whatever new things to come.

I know that creating new things REALLY requires a lot of time, specially when you only have a single programmer. However, I feel that this problem and others are being left behind when it should have at least a bit of attention from the staff..

And I’m saying this with my own experience. Recently, I tried to speak with them about some in-game dynamics that seems too broken. I shared with some staff members my concerns but most of them just ignored me. The thread I created about stacking 15 shiny charms was a failed attempt to get staff’s attention by giving an example of how ridiculous this dynamic is…

So, in other words, I agree about having more exp/catch areas and I hope this thread gets the attention it actually deserves

Last edited:

Niicke Darth

Reaction score
we need a good grass spawn without grass/poison pokes like venusaur and vileplume to level poison and bug pokémon easily

Eviled1

Reaction score
Dude i get KS by one of your own guild called 'Machpoint' when i was in 'Fairy legion' and he catch MY OWN SHINY and im not crying, fuck he and the leader.

Btw i agree with your post is kinda disgusting to 'try to do a project' and people dont respect or they comes just for ks your shiny.

This game needs a hard work to upgrade daily rewards/spawns 150+/ BOSS SYSTEM <---

Last edited:

Bastra31

Reaction score
we need a good grass spawn without grass/poison pokes like venusaur and vileplume to level poison and bug pokémon easily

there is good grass spawn. 135+ grass is perfect i leveled few pokes there till 130 and it took me around 3 days to level 4 pokes till 130 but i play almost all day.

Sylwanek

Reaction score
+1 with ground and rock respawn 200-250+ maybe but why dark respawn? now in game we have 3 good dark respawn 150,200,205+ we dont need new one.

Misfit

Reaction score
agreed, i just log in, see two people on hau'oli grass, log out

Jeroxx

Reaction score
Hello guys

VIDEO

pK23PjC.gif

iXEovOe.gif

Thanks -

Just look at crying and crying more, crying and crying more, they complain about ks but when they do ks nothing happens to them, motherfucker ... the only "logical" thing you say is the respaw, there should be another grass type respaw. because everything else you say is something "....." set capture time limit? HAHAHAHAH just children's things. put on your pants go and fight for your cave and your respaw, record? take catches? hahaha don't you want them to serve you everything on a silver platter? I say nomas, dry your tears and go get your shiny.

Arcanist Karl

Reaction score
Just look at crying and crying more, crying and crying more, they complain about ks but when they do ks nothing happens to them, motherfucker ... the only "logical" thing you say is the respaw, there should be another grass type respaw. because everything else you say is something "....." set capture time limit? HAHAHAHAH just children's things. put on your pants go and fight for your cave and your respaw, record? take catches? hahaha don't you want them to serve you everything on a silver platter? I say nomas, dry your tears and go get your shiny.

Hey, look, a non-pvp badass gamer!

@the thread: the mechanic can work, but we deppend on limited programming resources.
Also, isnt this video a proof of following ks?

Last edited:
Reaction score
And this becomes even more bothersome when old players, or even some newbies, however, are retired for a long time.
They are constantly logging into the game to play only on those specific dates. When rates are higher, shiny respawn is fast, etc. They are like parasites (I understand that there is nothing you can do), which only appear in these periods and then disappear again. And for the most part, they are the ones who have the big luck.

Carlos Eduardo

Reaction score
I am happy when I see my old friends online in the game, it is always good to see them again and talk, even if only in events. And I also feel that I am almost becoming one , I don't have so much desire to play anymore (I think I'm getting old).

But taking the focus off the "Ks", the game already has many players and few hunting areas in general, and few still of a particular type or Pokémon. Just put in a scale, it has to be balanced between the amount of players X amount of places (hunting, xp).
In my opinion the ideal would be to have more areas per type, take the busiest places and recreate them in other places with new appearances and perhaps new features. I believe it is better to err in excess than to leave lack, and I really believe we need more areas by type, is not because we have an excellent respawn of a type that we can not create another.

Competition is good and healthy, but all the time can be tiring and stressful.

Thanks !
ps: if you can't handle the opinion of others, maybe the forum is not a good place to be!

shellman

Reaction score
Alright Liberals, time for my radical opnion
Ks is fun(to defend your respawn) if you have the balls to defend you respawn its good, if you don't.. well you usually create a thread like that here on the forum
There is no such thing as a time limit, if a person is staying X hours on a respawn that means that they want to spend X hours on that respawn, so don't bother and go somewhere else, the map is big. Ks was never ilegal before so you can still try it instead of appealling to another ways to try to solve ur problems

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
For now I have in plans new steel and bug spawns, I don't think grass is really needed, there's one on frond island also.
I also plan some spawns for lower levels (some below 100, some up to 150)

Also you have to understand, that there's limited amount of spawn. This is an online game and whether you want or not, you have to accept other players being in place, where you want to exp. In such case you can just move somewhere else or even fish.
Time limit of leveling sounds ridiculous, now that and later what? private areas?

crydoku

Reaction score
For now I have in plans new steel and bug spawns, I don't think grass is really needed, there's one on frond island also.

Also you have to understand, that there's limited amount of spawn. This is an online game and whether you want or not, you have to accept other players being in place, where you want to exp. In such case you can just move somewhere else or even fish.
Time limit of leveling sounds ridiculous, now that and later what? private areas?

Private areas dont sound actually a bad idea.

I feel your comment like your not really taking care about this, actually KS is a good reason to stop playing and i'm not the only one who think exactly the same.

I think you should add more areas , the one you mentioned requires items or special access for and if it's so Good as you describe so then why those high levels (300+ levels) are still messing with areas 150 and 200. Didn't you create enough areas for levels 300 to 400?

I know everyone here deserve a value, but if i were you i would take more relevance of levels 150-250 which represent the majority-

or a good thing you can do, stop adding shinies respawns in those areas that are suppused to be for massive hunts -

mewtwodab

Kingox

Reaction score
or a good thing you can do, stop adding shinies respawns in those areas that are suppused to be for massive hunts -[/B]

mewtwodab

One thing you can do is stop crying, in all games there will always be people who dedicate hours to being in a certain place (Alone or in a group).
OhGodNo

Edit:
The only thing you can do is respect their time or fight for respawn celebihype

Last edited:

crydoku

Reaction score
One thing you can do is stop crying, in all games there will always be people who dedicate hours to being in a certain place (Alone or in a group).
OhGodNo

Edit:
The only thing you can do is respect their time or fight for respawn celebihype

If you only come here to insult please get out , people like you Mateolol and Hocket you guys believe this game belongs to you but it is not.

I like said before I'm a long term player, a guy with some years playing will not see through my eyes.

It´s kinda rare not to see a Br GM not banning you or deleting your senseless comments like they normally do with other comments or the ones i usually create for offtopics (I know how they act)

happylapras

elesio

Reaction score

What you think about some "private spawns" in guild island system?

Back