What's new

Welcome!

Why gameworld is closed ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted_iKoob

Our hosting company ( not cheap one, one of best over world ) are having some troubles with europe connection.
Thats why I decided to close server, so people wont complain about lags and that they lost some items during lag.
I dont know when connection will be stable enough to open server ( hope it will be fast enough ), so dont ask when we open.

Sorry for that.

Mage of Time

Reaction score
It's so bad ='(. I hope that the server come back online to I enjoy the last days of beta server. xD

1USD

Reaction score
Ahhh no! I cant make lvl! Im gonna cut myself!!...

BTW Try to fix it fast, good luck with it =)

Lokitinho

Reaction score
open the server again please, who does not claim that between then and let whoever wants to play in! :D

Lucaseq

Reaction score
Gahz said:
Server not return?
NO ITS DIE!!!!!!!!!!! :< GO CRY!!!!!!!!!!!!

We need play and find bugs ^^
Good luck with fix :s

Xaveel

Reaction score
Turn on this server, cuz not everyone got lags. Just make message. If somebody got lags then he loggout, i haven't, then please turn it on I will not cry if i loose something like most of people. :))) I wanna enjoy server ! :D

Xaveel, pozdro o/

Jorden

Reaction score
Xaveel said:
Turn on this server, cuz not everyone got lags. Just make message. If somebody got lags then he loggout, i haven't, then please turn it on I will not cry if i loose something like most of people. :))) I wanna enjoy server ! :D

Xaveel, pozdro o/

stop cry like idiot..it been said for the sake of the server and everyone to not open server to reduce trubles with people who having problems with items gone and such as koob said so its been decided SERVER BE OFF!
anything eles u well say is useless!
so stop making a big spam topic like every fucking topic in this fourm..just wait till new anounncment from the PA Team..
well thats all.. :?

Regards,
Jorden. :cool:

Oskr

Reaction score
Guys, come on Koob already said SERVER OPEN and its beta you should be finding bugs not wondering about your items -.- and your stupid level cause youre also gonna lose it...

Your's Oskr ;)

Xaveel

Reaction score
Jorden said:
Xaveel said:

Xaveel, pozdro o/

stop cry like idiot..it been said for the sake of the server and everyone to not open server to reduce trubles with people who having problems with items gone and such as koob said so its been decided SERVER BE OFF!
anything eles u well say is useless!
so stop making a big spam topic like every fucking topic in this fourm..just wait till new anounncment from the PA Team..
well thats all.. :?

Regards,
Jorden. :cool:

I said i'm not crying ... so go start learn reading cuz your skill isn't enough for this forum. And next time if u call someone idiot think more about it. Not everyone like if someone is calling them idiot. For sure not me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back