What's new

Welcome!

Why change time for raspawns..

dave'

Reaction score
+ pewter and rest of good exps.. Oh god, WHY?

Waciando

Reaction score
and Lapras in house...
Most people throw ~3k ub's for lapras, when it resp for 1 minute. Now lapras resp 5 minutes...
Give good resps back, please! :<

Gnom

Reaction score
Gengars tower - 30k/h Perfect ;x

How about changing time of resps in 10min? X.x (6k/h?)

Rasun

Reaction score
Because level 150 area was bad.
Rather than changing level 150 area, they changed old areas to worse, which makes 150 area very good now.
Same as they did with charmeleons, etc. exp.

Charmeleons were once giving 1k exp [like onix], and rather than changing exp for onix, they lowered charmeleons exp. Well maybe that was good, but now they are doing the same with respawns...

Gnom

Reaction score
I know that catching of rare pokes should be difficult, but exp is impossible now...
If I have to wait for gengars 3-4 minutes, or for alakazams 3-4 minutes, I can't get 1lvl on my character in 20 Hours -.-

Rasun

Reaction score
I know this is stupid. But that's the logic of PA lol.
If something is bad, they change the old things to be worse, so the bad thing is awesome lol

Gnom

Reaction score
I know this is stupid. But that's the logic of PA lol.
If something is bad, they change the old things to be worse, so the bad thing is awesome lol

Yep... It's true...
60 lvl using Gengar 70lvl gets same exp like me or you on 140+ with so much better pokes.

Aleks

Reaction score
Respawns should be left as before ;( not fair that they affect low lvl spawns to "make better" the 150+ :/

chaaps

Reaction score
Before this shit respawn reducing, I was abble to get 60/65 k/hr at tm 19 toises
now I was doing 35, are u guys kidding me? Why these? I stopped to hunting because I will not hunt a pokemon for like 20 hours to get a lvl of him, sorry, but I will not!

And I think this is the reason of that full pvp, no one is huting to get 10 k/hr :)

PS: With this, u guys will only increase the number of fishing botters looking for good exp

Last edited:

Khan

Reaction score
Changing exp hunts like this is not fair to the other players. When there's already tons of people who have leveled like mad on those places before and for a long time. I agree on the change of lapras spawn because it's a rare pokemon, but exp places should not be messed with. "Good" hunt places were already in a bad quantity before the change..

If the change occurred in order to prevent massive loots of TM's. Then you should decrease the drop rate of TM's rather than lowering respawn rate..

I mean look at elmaz now he's level 188. Totally hunted like mad on these good places, now other players will have absolute no chance to reach him. Though as you know not all of us level like elmaz.. maybe only maybe 5%-10% max of the player base is like him.. xD

Last edited:

Sheeper

Reaction score
Well, Lapras should spawn longer, but no 5 mins, lets use a Nyuu as example, he used like 20k+ub without catch, and he isnt the only person, and when someone starts to catch now it will take years to catch it, 5 mins is too long, what about 3? But others spawns should be like before, as others said give us back normal spawns;[

Gnom

Reaction score
Before this shit respawn reducing, I was abble to get 60/65 k/hr at tm 19 toises
now I was doing 35, are u guys kidding me? Why these? I stopped to hunting because I will not hunt a pokemon for like 20 hours to get a lvl of him, sorry, but I will not!

And I think this is the reason of that full pvp, no one is huting to get 10 k/hr :)

PS: With this, u guys will only increase the number of fishing botters looking for good exp

Elmaz ever top1 KKKKKKKK

el desterrado

Reaction score
Elmaz ever top1 KKKKKKKK
Elmazterrado on.

Well, i don't have problem with these changes, because I up my pokes in some other respawns, anyway, my friends are not happy with some changes, and if they are not happy, I am not happy, so guys, if you are making changes because you don't want to see a lot of TMs in game, you should do it not droopable, I told you, "there are a lot of tms in game" "it is easy to get" and you didn't do something, now PA is crying for it..well, just fix it and everything solved.

Last edited:

Abble

Reaction score
Changing exp hunts like this is not fair to the other players. When there's already tons of people who have leveled like mad on those places before and for a long time. I agree on the change of lapras spawn because it's a rare pokemon, but exp places should not be messed with. "Good" hunt places were already in a bad quantity before the change..

If the change occurred in order to prevent massive loots of TM's. Then you should decrease the drop rate of TM's rather than lowering respawn rate..

I mean look at elmaz now he's level 188. Totally hunted like mad on these good places, now other players will have absolute no chance to reach him. Though as you know not all of us level like elmaz.. maybe only maybe 5%-10% max of the player base is like him.. xD

you said everything <3

Matelus

Stupid at math
Reaction score
Elmazterrado on.

Well, i don't have problem with these changes, because I up my pokes in some other respawns, anyway, my friends are not happy with some changes, and if they are not happy, I am not happy, so guys, if you are making changes because you don't want to see a lot of TMs in game, you should do it not droopable, I told you, "there are a lot of tms in game" "it is easy to get" and you didn't do something, now PA is crying for it..well, just fix it and everything solved.

And I said TMs shouldn't be a rare thing. I bet that the resp change was about 150+, because resp here was too slow.

emesh

Reaction score

Agree 100% :)

Darekpolak1

Reaction score
How about we will go back to old changes, everyone will be happy... well maybe except those 150+ lvls... but they still got plenty of places to hunt.

Mymek

Reaction score
We must do some vote and I'm sure that all players want older respawns time...
Please Staff do not make PA worse... Before it was all good, nobody complain about time respawns...

Back