Welcome!

Tutors recruitment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oniwii

Reaction score
Ingame name: Oni Nightmare
World: Diamond
Why I want to be a tutor: Bcause i would like to help inexperienced player to play the game ^^ i have good knowledge about this game! and helping people to play or anwsering their questions would be great!
Languages I speak: Spanish, English, a little Portuguese ^^
Thanks for reading :3

jwood

Reaction score
Ingame name: Jwood [84]
World: Diamonds
Why I want to be a tutor: I want to be tutor because i love PA and to help others players. I guest PA need tutors with experience. Tutors that have the time to say the rules and others questions that new players could have.
Languages I speak: English, Spanish

yoshito

Reaction score
Ingame name: Yoshito Velez
Why I want to be a tutor: Bueno la verdad quien no quiere ser un tutor? NOBODY.... That's why I want to go, not just because I want to be a tutor but also want to help new players. Epes very difficult as many tons I would help me not to complicate them and enjoy it ;). Tanks I hope answers =) Bye.
Languages I speak: Eespañol , Enlgish and português.

slarrr

Reaction score
Ingame name: Slarrr
Why I want to be a tutor:
well I want to be a tutor because I want to help others
also want more people to enter the game more interesting
and that long ago that people are losing interest
hardly anyone besides helping low lvl people
Some missions and carry them to cheat them or leave them locked
and not release them unless they get paid .That happened to me many times when I was lvl 22
now I have lvl 59 I want to help others so they tell their friends and so do more people entering
I will not have too lvl or Pokemon but I'm always willing to help and if I did much better tutor would also speak English and Spanish

slarrr

Reaction score
Lava titan steal pokes of my brother

hypno 60 female // tangela 64 male // sandlash 61 male

Vrax6661

Reaction score
Name:Vrax Kyrin

World: Pearl

Speak: English

Why i want to be a tutor: I always try my best to help starters and people out in game in any situation they may be in. Im online often, im not new to this game been here sense day 1 pre beta. I think i could be a good tutor :D

Last edited:

alek

Reaction score
Ingame name: Alek

Why I want to be a tutor: I've always had help-chat open since pretty much the start of the game, I'm also one of the oldest members that is still active in the forum and that still contributes to it, I log in daily (although i don't stay online a lot right now, but I will when the update comes by), my knowledge of the game is vast, I can get myself understood perfectly in two languages, and most importantly, i won't feel superior than anyone else like some other previous tutors have.

Languages I speak: Fluent English and Spanish, understandable Portuguese.

Ps: To the staff, please make sure the you select at least one tutor who's native language is the same as each of the current chats (Polish, Portuguese, English, and Spanish) to avoid misunderstandings of any type, and specially to avoid ,for example, a Polish player undertaking the duty of mantaining Portuguese or Spanish chats in order.

Reactions: Som

Som

Reaction score
Walking Dutchman and Nwa Hypix shouldn't be considered lol. They stole Moaid's Magmar and refused to give it back when asked and Nwa got banned in the process.

Last edited:

moaid

Reaction score
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
no spamm
nwar hypix or WD tutor hahahaha ?

19wojtek93

Reaction score
Ingame name: Shaker (LVL 70 ALMOST 71)
Why I want to be a tutor:
Chce zostac tutorem dlatego ze mnie strasznie to irytuje jak ktos tylko pomaga swoim (czyli ludzie br tylko maja chęć pomagac tylko br a na innych leja i im nie pomagaja ). Trzeba z tym skonczyc !! Albo jak tkos spamuje na polish chacie albo na trade sie wyglupiaja to trzeba dac takim ludziom do zrozumienia ze tak nie mozna . Gram codziennie po szkole po 3-4h minimum moge dodac jeszcze fakt ze posiadam dacc a gre znam dobrze bo gram z 3-4 miesiace i na br gralem dosc dlugo :)

Languages I speak: Polish Perfect i Angielski na 5/5+ znam ale nie perfekcyjnie :)

Hypix

Banned user
Reaction score
i didnt get banned and som stfu u dont know what moaid did ... kuch legendare kuch psych kuch my lee kuch
and anyway moaid cant even spell succes.

Last edited:

Squiller

Reaction score
i didnt get banned and som stfu u dont know what moaid did ... kuch legendare kuch psych kuch my lee kuch

totally agree whit him... because many people hate moaid (sorry D: )... i dont know why but is the true... u.u

Som

Reaction score

I am sorry to say but you have the tag of "thief" pasted on your face in bold letters and this isn't the first time that you have been accused. You can tell me to STFU as many times as you want, doesn't change the fact that you are nothing but a petty thief and it would be a disgrace if you and Walking are chosen as tutors.

I know Moaid has some flaws, but he's still better than you, he at least doesn't steal pokemon from everyone at the first oppurtunity he gets.

Last edited:

Hypix

Banned user
Reaction score
doesnt steal so hacking someone and grab their pokemons isnt stealing LOL hahaha dont let me laugh pls

Monkey Darkness

Reaction score
Ingame name: Monkey Darkness
World: Pearl
Why I want to be a tutor: I want to be tutor to enforce the rules as son.muchos not respect the rules and offend other players. spam and other things and not follow the rules. I hope I can help.thanks.
Languages I speak: spanish, portugues

Aiosora

Reaction score
Admins should see how some ppl that wants to get the tutor position are little kids fighting... I'm already laughing at all the future complain posts about new tutors being crybabys and power abusers x]

Monkey Darkness

Reaction score
that is we need to be aware of the abuse of power and illegal software within the game. Older people are not minor children who abuse power

W.D.

Banned user
Reaction score
Ok I gonna teach you all about this thing:

Moaid put his Magmar and Electabuzz in Anwar Momo's house,
Nwa asked moaid, can I use it once?
Moaid said yes take it, you can use it..
so Nwa Hypix used it and he still had it, but NO one can say that it is stolen, else you dont know what stealing is..
andTHEN the POWER ABUSE came,
Moaid messaged koob and Jano with the text "Nwa stole my Magmar"
well Moaid I think you know what stealing isbecause yu are the best in it,
you stole pokemons from Psych and Legendare, and no dont say im lieing,
but what Nwa did wasnt stealing so you all can go cry thathe stole it but he didnt,
I guess Moaid is lucky that he got it back, because koob logged in on Nwa Hypix his account to give it back..
well next time i throw my pokemons in Pvp and ask GM to take them back for me, its possible, because maoid can ask it too..
And Som, wtf? Why hating so much

Last edited:

saintsan

Reaction score
Ingame name:mastersa
World:pearl
Why I want to be a tutor:I want to help other players or recommend some things. Help in a difficult situation and not to violate the rules by yourself or other participants.
Languages I speak:I speak Russian but with an interpreter at all)

Brule

Reaction score
Admins should see how some ppl that wants to get the tutor position are little kids fighting... I'm already laughing at all the future complain posts about new tutors being crybabys and power abusers x]

i am sure that the admins will know how to chose the good ones, and not the kids fighting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back