Tutors recruitment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Som

Reaction score
Ok I gonna teach you all about this thing:

Moaid put his Magmar and Electabuzz in Anwar Momo's house,
Nwa asked moaid, can I use it once?
Moaid said yes take it, you can use it..
so Nwa Hypix used it and he still had it, but NO one can say that it is stolen, else you dont know what stealing is..

andTHEN the POWER ABUSE came,
Moaid messaged koob and Jano with the text "Nwa stole my Magmar"
well Moaid I think you know what stealing isbecause yu are the best in it,
you stole pokemons from Psych and Legendare, and no dont say im lieing,
but what Nwa did wasnt stealing so you all can go cry thathe stole it but he didnt,
I guess Moaid is lucky that he got it back, because koob logged in on Nwa Hypix his account to give it back..
well next time i throw my pokemons in Pvp and ask GM to take them back for me, its possible, because maoid can ask it too..
And Som, wtf? Why hating so much

Response to bolded part:

I wouldn't exactly put it past him that he had no intention of stealing pokemon as he had done it once before to someone who was his guild leader. *cough*

W.D.

Banned user
Reaction score
Response to bolded part:

I wouldn't exactly put it past him that he had no intention of stealing pokemon as he had done it once before to someone who was his guild leader. *cough*

lool, luis was stupid to invite nwa, and he did not get his pokemons back, from the GM's, so I have no idea why Moaid did get his magmar back. strange things going on here

Som

Reaction score
lool, luis was stupid to invite nwa, and he did not get his pokemons back, from the GM's, so I have no idea why Moaid did get his magmar back. strange things going on here

Yes and I also don't know why you and Nwa haven't been banned permanently for stealing pokemon. It's called "trust" - something you guys wouldn't know. Luis had a ton of other members invited into his house too but none of them got greedy and became thieves.

Oh and lastly, don't come here saying "I don't know why Moaid got his Magmar back" because a few weeks ago, you were whining like a little baby when all your pokemon got stolen by Thor and crying and pleading for them to be returned. In that case, you shouldn't have gotten your pokemon back too. You think you stand above the law? When you are guilty, others shouldn't be compromised and you guys should be the winner in every situation? The world doesn't revolve in that fashion.

Last edited:

Monkey

Reaction score
Ok My in-game name is : Nwa Hypix.
World: i Play on Diamond.
Well i wanna be a tutor cause i play this game from the beginning and just everything happened to me i started really bad but i found a way how to play this game.
i dont act like a guy that only cares about friends but also for beginners i always help starters here with their pokemons like catching a bellsprout with them so they can make a lil money with fishing and then selling sometimes if players still think its a bit hard i buy a bulbasaur for them or gastly.
i always help with items for box2/3 for players if they need a item if they wanna know where they could find the items/pokemons.
and im really often online and know everything about the game.

This guy stole Luiz Ortiz pokes before, and Moaid's magmar and was even banished yesterday for stealing, I don't see the reason to promote him since he's not trustable he's just a common burglar I wouldn't like to see as a tutor.

Reactions: Som

W.D.

Banned user
Reaction score
Yes and I also don't know why you and Nwa haven't been banned permanently for stealing pokemon. It's called "trust" - something you guys wouldn't know. Luis had a ton of other members invited into his house too but none of them got greedy and became thieves.

Oh and lastly, don't come here saying "I don't know why Moaid got his Magmar back" because a few weeks ago, you were whining like a little baby when all your pokemon got stolen by Thor and crying and pleading for them to be returned. In that case, you shouldn't have gotten your pokemon back too. You think you stand above the law? When you are guilty, others shouldn't be compromised and you guys should be the winner in every situation? The world doesn't revolve in that fashion.

There is a difference between getting hacked and getting robbed, you should know that as 23 year old man, or so, and why should some1 get ban for stealig pokemons?? EXPLAI N PKEASE???

Som

Reaction score
Oh so you think you and your gang will get away with stealing pokemon everytime and no can say anything to you? LOL. Who are you? President of the United States?

W.D.

Banned user
Reaction score
Oh so you think you and your gang will get away with stealing pokemon everytime and no can say anything to you? LOL. Who are you? President of the United States?

did i ever said that? and yes, why couldnt we get away with it? moaid invited him and NWA took the magmar? own fault???
go do something usefull old man, dont be on a forum with kids if you have to feed your child give him breast milk wth your tit

Aiosora

Reaction score
Please professor W.D explain me the difference between getting hacked "getting items stolen" and getting robbed "getting items stolen also"

W.D.

Banned user
Reaction score
Please professor W.D explain me the difference between getting hacked "getting items stolen" and getting robbed "getting items stolen also"

ehm lol, when someone invites you in his house and you take his pokes its different then hacking him and steal his pokes

now go breast feed wih somnathroy

ignored

peace

Aiosora

Reaction score
ehm lol, when someone invites you in his house and you take his pokes its different then hacking him and steal his pokes

ignored

peace

So you dont agree that the final result is the same? "getting items stolen"

btw back to topic please x]

Monkey

Reaction score

ignored

peace

So, Prof. WD, taking pokes from a house and never give them back is not a theft? Only in your country maybe..

Som

Reaction score
did i ever said that? and yes, why couldnt we get away with it? moaid invited him and NWA took the magmar? own fault???
go do something usefull old man, dont be on a forum with kids if you have to feed your child give him breast milk wth your tit

How about you ask your mom to breast feed you since I heard you still suck on her tits and let your friends do it too? Why not invite Nwa and Running to a feast of it?

W.D.

Banned user
Reaction score
@up

good humour! not. ;-)

i said it is different gettng hacked then getting robbed because if I go in your house when you invite me and I take apoke its called stealing, but when I go on your account and take it and rape your son and take a poke it is hacking. You learned a lesson now guys??? I hope so!

Greetz,
W.D.

Aiosora

Reaction score
i said it is different gettng hacked then getting robbed because if I go in your house when you invite me and I take apoke its called stealing, but when I go on your account and take it and rape your son and take a poke it is hacking. You learned a lesson now guys??? I hope so!

Greetz,
W.D.

Hello.

Why are you so funny?

W.D.

Banned user
Reaction score
And who are you? Lol,I dont even know you, mr titmilk son of somnathroy maybe?

Look;
When you invite some1 in your house and he takes a poke its your own fault, when some1 goes on your acc its hacking. UNDERSTOOD?

Monkey

Reaction score
@up

good humour! not. ;-)

Greetz,
W.D.

So you support getting robbed, what if a friend gets into your house and steal all your stuff, are you gonna say !GO GO YOU CAN STEAL MY STUFF!, right?

Som

Reaction score
@up

good humour! not. ;-)

Greetz,
W.D.

Ok I would advise my son to stay away from you since I know now that you swing the other way.

W.D.

Banned user
Reaction score
do you have penisses in your eyes? I did never support it, but if some1 does it to me I cant help it..

Abble

Reaction score
here is theard for tutor recruitment, so stop this -'

moaid

Reaction score

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back