What's new

Welcome!

Tutors recruitment

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted_Koob

Hello,
we are opening recruitment to tutors position.
In this thread you can write your application, with this pattern:

Ingame name:
World:
Why I want to be a tutor:
Languages I speak:

Thanks.

EDIT:
Please add languages you speak.

W.D.

Banned user
Reaction score
Ingame name:Walking Dutchman
World: Diamond
I play this game now for 4 months, I know almost everything about it ^^
I like it very much, and ofcourse i want to help you guys with it
I think I can almost answer every playerquestion.
Also, Im much online, so there will be active Tutors again.
I can speak English, Dutch and German

Last edited:

Khan

Reaction score
In-game name: Khan
World Diamond
Well I've played PA since it was opened. I speak English, Swedish and Portuguese. What can I do to help PA? Well, for starters. I can mute all the players that spams the channels. Keep channels clean of spams. And help people that needs any kind of help. If I can't help them I will then of course report to the GM I'm supposed to report to. I can be online from 5h a day to even 15h.. It depends on the day. The only thing I want to do is make this server grow. And to do that one needs to know what the server needs. Right now what it desperately needs is more staff. So I'm glad you've finally decided to recruit some tutors. I spoke with you in-game about me joining as tutor so if you give me a chance I know I will become a great tutor.

Regards,
Khan

paco93

Reaction score
Ingame name: Dreams Maker
Why I want to be a tutor: Well, i think that i can help new players because I have been playing since the server start, so i know almost everything, and all the necessary to answer the questions of new players and the rules.
Other reason is that i speak english and spanish, and most of the people in the server speak one of these languages.
I am a very active player, so i will log almost every day and there would be an active tutor.

Last edited:

cromax

Reaction score
Ingame name:Cromax Raider
World:pearl
Why? Well not bore you with those sermons that are all to be as tutors, I'll go just to the point. My goal is and will always help those who need it, ami I like to help if it is with mutual respect, in turn I like to get along with people, I can joke around, talk, encouraging, but when put in I am the tutor work with the person, ie I am not of those who say for example: "I want to ban it" but I am of those people who thinks and thinks things HANTES of them. Sto Buenoa is all I think I said what I wanted to say and I hope I have in mind. Regards. Raider Cromax

EDIT: I speak Spanish , English and Portuguese

Last edited:

Wichox

Reaction score
In-game name: Wichox
Why I want to be a tutor: Well, i have many time playing PA (since it was opened) I've helped many people and some of that people became my friends, I always speak Spanish and English, i also understand Portuguese. Also, I'm also many hours online, I've encounter many bugs that i want to report to a GM, i tried to get help at Help Channel but none tutors were there helping or even answering my question. So, there will be (as Walking Dutchman says) active Tutors again.

lutzen

Reaction score
Name: Daniel
In Game - Nick: Masta Mic
Why i to be a tutor ?: I have too many time, i like help players, i have too many ideas for server. I speak in 3 languages - Polish, English and Deutsch. But is one problem im no big no life and in game im is only few hours :)

Harvey

Honorary Members
Reaction score
Ingame name: Harvey Birdman
Why I want to be a tutor: Help is almost ALWAYS alone, if you can see logs, usually I answer in Help.

I know the rules, and I always write correctly with good spelling.

Lots of players do not speak english, or do it with few words, I know Spanish and English perfectly, and can also understand portuguese.

I log everyday, several hours a day, since start, decent and known player, forumer.

I never say a NO to the questions people ask me, even when they flame me in Help (trolls), I never fight back.

Greetings.
Birdman~

Hypix

Banned user
Reaction score
Ok My in-game name is : Nwa Hypix.
World: i Play on Diamond.
Well i wanna be a tutor cause i play this game from the beginning and just everything happened to me i started really bad but i found a way how to play this game.
i dont act like a guy that only cares about friends but also for beginners i always help starters here with their pokemons like catching a bellsprout with them so they can make a lil money with fishing and then selling sometimes if players still think its a bit hard i buy a bulbasaur for them or gastly.
i always help with items for box2/3 for players if they need a item if they wanna know where they could find the items/pokemons.
and im really often online and know everything about the game.

[N]erox

Reaction score
Ingame name: Flying dutchman

i'm pro :s?

Sparkymon

Reaction score
Ingame name:Sparkymon
Why I want to be a tutor: well... i can be a tutor.. i know my lv is too low to be a tutor.. but atleast i try :) i wanna be a tutor to help this community grow.. i can speak english slightly good.. hehe.. im in college from philippines... well.. i love to help begginers.. but then.. i cant give money,good pokemons.. ofcourse.. i still need them even if im lv 83.. i give them instruction on how to lv up easily... and i give them normal pokemon like bulba,squirtle,gastly something like that.. ofcourse.. i give them pokeballs too.. and i know alot in this game... i play since open beta until now.. i never stop cause i enjoy playing PA.. Hail PA!!<~~ :)

Language i Speak : English ~~ Filipino :)

Last edited:

Ozai

Reaction score
Ingame name: Ozai
World: Pearl
R= I want to be a tutor because i help many people on game and on forum, i still active on game and forum, long time I've been on this project, i help many times to Staff and tutors, I report many bugs, i help people on game (new players, old players), i'm always on Help Channel (Answer Questions, Helping) i have many experience on tutor posicion.

I will make an excellent work as a tutor.

Languages: Perfect English and Spanish (Castilian too). I know too Portuguese, French. (Studying this languages) [I will start to study German]

References: Rodo, Drackul. (I help with this tutors, I can make and excellent job) ^^

Thanks.

Last edited:

moaid

Reaction score
Ingame name: Moaid
Why I want to be a tutor: Cuz i was tutor before And i like to help pepols that's why also yes i want my tutor postion back cuz i dont desrive to lose and im not a hacker im fair player
Languages I speak: arabic - English - letter swedish
NOTE
Admins I dessrive my tutor postion back
THANKS
Im online 12-15 hours per day xd

Last edited:

Yuguer

Reaction score
Ingame name: Yuguer
Because the help channel, before botones was a tutor(that also, it's a friend of mine), was empty of tutors, and I almost answered all the questions there, one time I asked something and nobody answered, now botones answer most of the questions, but he is from spain, and, having in count, that most of the players are from chile in pearl(I think xD), he can't answer all, so he need some help D:
Languages I speak: English and spanish

I know that i wont be a tutor, but it isnt hard to try xd

Also, khan and stalin SHOULD be tutors, I thought they were tutors before I saw this thread xD

Ginta

Reaction score
Ingame name: Ginta
Why I want to be a tutor: 'Cause i like to help people, this game just is for fun, and if some1 need some help to solve his issues, I want to solves his issues to make this game very funny and playable. I knew this game just talking with alba and she asked to me if I would play, and Im here.
Languages I speak: Spanish, some good english and some words of french :$

AndresR

Reaction score
Ingame name:Andresr
World:Diamond
Why I want to be a tutor: 'cause i like this game.. i like help other playyers.. and i can help person to person some times.. and apply about 6 hours of play all day ..
Languages I speak:i can speak english.. but best speak Spanish.. im from Venezuela..

thanks for "the Tutors Recruitmen"

Lui Pride

Reaction score
In Game Name:Lui Pride
Speak language: Spanish and understand English.
A tutor is responsible not only to help players with their daily concerns, but also to work to regulate the conduct of these changes on the game and it must enforce the rules that have been making them comply.

I've seen and is not every day that players are abusing it to the limit of solomente play to rob and harass others.

I would like to improve the server in these things and helping to generate greater prosperity for all.

So I want to be tutor.

Last edited:

Rasunn

Banned user
Reaction score
Ingame name: Rasun
Why I want to be a tutor: I'm getting tired of these noobs asking like "How to surf ?" I want to make the sociality in the game more intelligent and no more noobby like that. Also I love to help other people in stuff. I'd like also to make the game more dynamic by helping other people and so. And the economy is starting to piss me off, I'd like to make it go back to the normal way by making people know the GOOD prices of items, not like 10hd for gravler, shit. So overally, I want to make the game better by helping people, so they will like this game more and there will be many other high levels, so the game will become more popular than it is. Ah and so, I like spending my time on this forum so i can help other people there too ;]
Languages I speak:
English [very good] , Deutsch [very good], Polish [ my nationality language, so 10x more than very good grade xd]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back