Welcome!

Tutors recruitment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mohonsito

Reaction score
Ingame Name: Mohonsito
World: Pearl
Why i want to be a tutor: Because i like help people, i always am online :)
Lenguages i speak: English & Español

Thank you :)

W.D.

Banned user
Reaction score
So i think i should keep all the stolen pokes that thor stole it right ? i think yes

that was H A C K, hack, h a c k, h-a-c-k, H~A~C~K, H a C k, H A C K
you werent invited in his house, but nwa was invited in your house so thats why he could take it, but he didnt Hack

D

Deleted_Koob

that was H A C K, hack, h a c k, h-a-c-k, H~A~C~K, H a C k, H A C K
you werent invited in his house, but nwa was invited in your house so thats why he could take it, but he didnt Hack

Stop crying and stick to the topic key?
As I said yesterday im tired of your little wars, and with your destructive behaviour your going straight to be banned.

moaid

Reaction score
Stop crying and stick to the topic key?
As I said yesterday im tired of your little wars, and with your destructive behaviour your going straight to be banned.

Falcon_Punch_by_LoboStylez.jpg

W.D.

Banned user
Reaction score
Walking Dutchman and Nwa Hypix shouldn't be considered lol. They stole Moaid's Magmar and refused to give it back when asked and Nwa got banned in the process.

This is the one that started, check it out yourself

Zifoo

Reaction score
Ok I gonna teach you all about this thing:

Moaid put his Magmar and Electabuzz in Anwar Momo's house,
Nwa asked moaid, can I use it once?
Moaid said yes take it, you can use it..
so Nwa Hypix used it and he still had it, but NO one can say that it is stolen, else you dont know what stealing is..
andTHEN the POWER ABUSE came,
Moaid messaged koob and Jano with the text "Nwa stole my Magmar"
well Moaid I think you know what stealing isbecause yu are the best in it,
you stole pokemons from Psych and Legendare, and no dont say im lieing,
but what Nwa did wasnt stealing so you all can go cry thathe stole it but he didnt,
I guess Moaid is lucky that he got it back, because koob logged in on Nwa Hypix his account to give it back..
well next time i throw my pokemons in Pvp and ask GM to take them back for me, its possible, because maoid can ask it too..
And Som, wtf? Why hating so much

WTF?! koob logged in on nwa hypix account!??!?!
what the fuck is this? gm or adm shouldn't do it, that attitude is ridiculous and immature, so to say if I think something is missing from my home I can say it was a gm? if I put there a pokemon and some one talk that is a "stolen" pokemon there and some PA can literally steal that pokemon from me.
If moiad put him pokes in whatever place gms should not interfere with that problem. The player have to take care of their own account and your Pokemon the way they want, PA team can not interfere with that. Never saw anything so ANTI ETHICAL IN MY LIFE, I mean that if some buddy of the GMS makes some stupid gms can turn it back. I really thought I could trust this team, but this attitude was completely fucked!

PS STEAL DONT EXIST IN THIS GAME, STOP being catty and naive, there is NO possibility of someone taking your things with force without YOUR PERMISSION! if some other player has access to your stuff IS YOUR FAULT!
if you put your pokemon into the home of another person, it is obvious that he can do whatever he wants this pokemon, There is no rule that says otherwise.]

For example: if you put things in the house of Player X, they automatically become the property of that Player X, PA team can not change it, only people that player X allows, for example who he invites to his house.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/steal
1. To take (the property of another) without right or permission.
2. To present or use (someone else's words or ideas) as one's own.
3. To get or take secretly or artfully: steal a look at a diary; steal the puck from an opponent.
4. To give or enjoy (a kiss) that is unexpected or unnoticed.
5. To draw attention unexpectedly in (an entertainment), especially by being the outstanding performer: The magician's assistant stole the show with her comic antics.
6. Baseball To advance safely to (another base) during the delivery of a pitch, without the aid of a base hit, walk, passed ball, or wild pitch.

Last edited:

W.D.

Banned user
Reaction score
omg Khan i love you
you know were im talking about
and ye, i said it too, power abuse..
if moaid wastfriends with koob/jano he didnt had magmar anymore but they changed Nwa Hypixs pass and koob logged
in on the character and gave Magmar back to Moaid..

Khrizald

Reaction score
Ingame Name:Walken lvl 67.
World: Diamond.
Why I want to be a tutor: Well, I like to be a tutor because I like that all things to go well. I think it would be a good tutor, because y I like help all players with problems.
Leanguages I speak: Español, English and Portuges

Harvey

Honorary Members
Reaction score

Its not stealing, is appropriating WITHOUT permission.

And in real life, you can report appropriating as stealing and denounce it to police.

And one last thing, you call staff anti ethical? you are supporting a thief, come on, get a bit of common sense.

moaid

Reaction score
WTF?! koob logged in on nwa hypix account!??!?!
what the fuck is this? gm or adm shouldn't do it, that attitude is ridiculous and immature, so to say if I think something is missing from my home I can say it was a gm? if I put there a pokemon and some one talk that is a "stolen" pokemon there and some PA can literally steal that pokemon from me.
If moiad put him pokes in whatever place gms should not interfere with that problem. The player have to take care of their own account and your Pokemon the way they want, PA team can not interfere with that. Never saw anything so ANTI ETHICAL IN MY LIFE, I mean that if some buddy of the GMS makes some stupid gms can turn it back. I really thought I could trust this team, but this attitude was completely fucked!

PS STEAL DONT EXIST IN THIS GAME, STOP being catty and naive, there is NO possibility of someone taking your things with force without YOUR PERMISSION! if some other player has access to your stuff IS YOUR FAULT!
if you put your pokemon into the home of another person, it is obvious that he can do whatever he wants this pokemon, There is no rule that says otherwise.]

For example: if you put things in the house of Player X, they automatically become the property of that Player X, PA team can not change it, only people that player X allows, for example who he invites to his house.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/steal
2. To present or use (someone else's words or ideas) as one's own.
3. To get or take secretly or artfully: steal a look at a diary; steal the puck from an opponent.
4. To give or enjoy (a kiss) that is unexpected or unnoticed.
5. To draw attention unexpectedly in (an entertainment), especially by being the outstanding performer: The magician's assistant stole the show with her comic antics.
6. Baseball To advance safely to (another base) during the delivery of a pitch, without the aid of a base hit, walk, passed ball, or wild pitch.

wow hackers is talking now
Frist
He admited that magmar was mine and he took it And it was a stolen
Second Stolen poke's should be return to the owner's

W.D.

Banned user
Reaction score
moaid you dont get it eh

you HACKED someone and took his pokes,
and Nwa took your poke from house, because you let him take it.. idk why ;s thats your own fault..
but your very lucky that koob or jano was abusing.. logging in on Nwa's acc and give magmar back. pff I still dont get it

W.D.

Banned user
Reaction score
dude you dont give a shit because you got your magmar back
you got him back because of abusing GM power..

so dont act cool because if u didnt had it now u would cry it out all over the forum.

Chisquithou

Reaction score
Ingame name:Chisquithou

World:Diamond

Why I want to be a tutor:(Spanish)Hola Pues Yo me quiero unir al equipo de tutores en pa Porque para mi Es el mejor juego de pokemon, y quisiera formar parte de ustedes para ayudar A los jugadores nuevos en sus dudas y problemas, y tambien para evitar spam y que se rompan las reglas :D
(english)Well Hello I want to join the team of tutors in pa Because for me is the best pokemon game, and I join you to help players to improve this great game: D
(portuguese)Olá Bem eu quero fazer parte da equipe de tutores em pacientes Porque para mim é o melhor jogo de pokemon, e juntá-lo para ajudar os jogadores a melhorar este grande jogo :D

Languages I speak:Spanish(perfecto), Portuguese (Mais O menhos), English (mas o menos)

Last edited:

DuzyJohny

Reaction score
In-game name: Duzyjohny
World: Diamond
Why I want to be a tutor:
I want to be a teacher, I have a lot of time I can ban players who are spamming and using vulgar words
Langues: Polish, and English.

D

Deleted_Koob

dude you dont give a shit because you got your magmar back
you got him back because of abusing GM power..

so dont act cool because if u didnt had it now u would cry it out all over the forum.

GM power abuse? I told you your options, you could give back that poke without Jano logging into it, but you refused.
Anyway next time you will loose pokes and you ask me to give back I will tell you "No dude its abusement" key?
BTW> It was last post about this topic in this thread, if you want to discuss it make another thread.

W.D.

Banned user
Reaction score
GM power abuse? I told you your options, you could give back that poke without Jano logging into it, but you refused.
Anyway next time you will loose pokes and you ask me to give back I will tell you "No dude its abusement" key?
BTW> It was last post about this topic in this thread, if you want to discuss it make another thread.

lol Koob you know my pokes where gone because of hacking, but this what happend yesterday is Moaids own dumb fault..

D

Deleted_Koob

lol Koob you know my pokes where gone because of hacking, but this what happend yesterday is Moaids own dumb fault..

I didnt said it wasnt his fault. It was that he trusted you. Still I dont understand why you have problem with that ? I give him back his poke, I had enough reasons to ban you but I didnt. So please stop that crying thing because it wont make any difference. As I said if you want more discussion make own thread I will delete ale posts from here soon because its not proper thread for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back