What's new

Welcome!

Topic for small doubts

Celsonz

Banned user
Reaction score
Zelricks™;364942 said:
Hi, Pokémon from raids like Jolteon, Scizor, Porygon, Porygon2 are not catcheable

FiFoHMA.jpg

Suggestion
change in pokedex uncatchable pokemons description from "very rare" to "uncatchable" or something like this

mmarvim

Reaction score
All this time trying to catch porygon2 was wasted :'(
I hope we really can't get tyrogues egg from daily, cause I already got 8 and will keep burning points for it.
Eeeh and that means we can't catch Jolteon from Brick/feint too?

Tuca Strike

Reaction score
who are the winners of the knowledge competition? how many points they scored?

Popeye

Reaction score
If I am not wrong, Matelus got 15 points and Mirse same as me

SpinarakMan

Reaction score
Is there a link showing shinies from pad?
(I don't want to see their sprites, just want to know how many shinies does actually exists in this game)

Lord Sqnik

Gamemasters
Staff member
Reaction score
Is there a link showing shinies from pad?
(I don't want to see their sprites, just want to know how many shinies does actually exists in this game)

shiny: bellossom / sunflora / stantler / meganium / noctowl / lanturn / espeon / umbreon / eevee / leafeon / glaceon / sylveon / quagsire / metagross / ampharos / ludicolo / houndoom / corsola / ariados / lucario / chimecho / flygon / ursaring / buneary / lopunny / bunnelby / diggersby

Last edited:

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Hello; I didn't wanted to create a new thread for this so here's my question;

When will respawns of Starly, Axew(and evos), Vanillite(and evos), Timburr(and evos), Buneary(and Lopunny), Bunnebly(and Diggersby), and Bergmite(and Avalugg) be added to game?

Bergmite is spawning on Twin Rocks Island (ice one that will be released soon). The same goes to Vanillite (their evos won't spawn for now). Timburr family will spawn on 3rd Alolan Island (so not for now cus we will firstly release only 2 of them). Buneary, Loppuny, Bunnelby and Diggersby spawn on Akala Island (2nd Alolan)

BxOmMtQ.png

6HQ9Qg8.png

c5pe0ws.png

fd9mwE9.png

IP1SjUR.png

NandoCruise

Reaction score
Hello!

Is there a way to send Outfits from Gifts section (Website) to a character in a different account?

I have a couple of Glaceon Outfits, Noble and Warrior outfits. It would be nice to send gifts to friends and also to sell them.

Thanks!

bump!

Celsonz

Banned user
Reaction score
You dont think adding outfits giving advantage to premium shop is to much? I think you should add quest to get this outfit. There are for example raids under water.
@edit add speed to ski outfit also on ice

Last edited:
Back