What's new

Welcome!

To what pokemon you would like to start your adventure?

To what pokemon you would like to start your adventure?

• Caterpie, Rattata, Weddle and Pidgey

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

SkiF

Reaction score
Caterpie, Rattata, Weddle and Pidgey,because if you choose Bulba or another pokemon, such as pokemon caterpie not need to be :?

Taffy

Reaction score
SkiF said:
Caterpie, Rattata, Weddle and Pidgey,because if you choose Bulba or another pokemon, such as pokemon caterpie not need to be :?

Trust me, I will still use butterfree/beedrill as I miss having those poke cards haha!!! But really, they will be just as good as others, so I'm pretty sure people will use. If the PWO staff finds that there are poke that aren't being used, they could boost their attacks by a small amount to make them worthy to hunt with and own.

Dude

Reaction score
Actually, now that I thought about it.. Would be better to start with newbie pokes.. I mean cmon, everybody wants those good Charmander, Bulba, Squirttle pokes.. Everybody is on the Islands trying to catch them in PO. Would be no fun seeing them early on. I remeber when I started PO, first Bulba I saw I was like "OMGAWD BULBA!!". And also I bet that Charmander~ are hidden sorta well, so would be fun to find/attempt to catch.

Deniiels

Reaction score
i vote for rattata caterpie weedle, why?
if we got bulbasaur charmander squirtle every1 get at same lvl a venasaur, and that sux :(

Xerexe

Reaction score
if we dont start with rattata ... there will be so many charizards and blastoise's and ivasours
and they will be not rare so ... =/

Zetu

Reaction score
it better stay with the 3 normal pokemons no? bulbasaur charmander squirtle and maybe pikachu with lucky XD do it in a randon quest its better

albertwily

Reaction score
I think that will be cool that we can start with the original game/anime/manga pokemons, even that for someones could be monotonous...
Maybe for make it more fun could be random wich pokemon will you get... maybe with luck you can get pikachu xD

Sir Shutter

Reaction score
Caterpie, Rattata, Weddle and Pidgey

FTW for the sake of balancing, its like I could ask you a question..

Want 1 milion gold?

OR..

Want 10 milion gold?

Ofcorse you will choose 10 milion, since its good for YOU, but not for the server ;)

xdsm

Reaction score
Lol billions of venusaurs charizards and warturtles nope ..........

Alba

Honorary Members
Reaction score
dang... greedy kids...

Everyone will start with ...

with...

A Magikarp!

:lol:

Enzed

Reaction score
MAGIKARP!!! YES YES YES

PLEASE PLEASE MAGIKARP SPLASH RULESSSSSSSS!!!!

crazyivaan

Reaction score
Would be to easy to lvl up if getting an bulbasaur/charmander/squrtile... sorry if i do suggest against the others but. as you see its an element matter not pokemon . lets say we start with bulbasaur i do level it up to level 10 and go to geodude and kill/capture it, how does it feel to have all those weak pokemons unused or unworthy to play with?. Don't forget, those pokemons (bulba, char, squrtile) will even cost much lower like 1k as i imagine it. this server has nothing to do with the br server, we have our ground. having caterpie, weedle and rattata as beginning pokemons doesn't mean that the admins doing just alike the brs. they are just settling the balance into the game,

Admins, You are professionals so do take awhile to think about it.
Regards

Back