What's new

Welcome!

To what pokemon you would like to start your adventure?

To what pokemon you would like to start your adventure?

• Caterpie, Rattata, Weddle and Pidgey

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

aLeex

Reaction score
This post I had put in the Spanish section traducere now for all;)
Well in truth that most users are going to criticize me but I want to read my point of view (Administrators & Users): oops:
According as I have understood what he wants this project is that most anime based video game and so for my point of view I would like this project at first start with the basics Bulbasour 3 pokemon, Squirtle and Charmander (embers are basing in the video games) of course the first criticism:
Q cres will not see many bulbasour, Squirtle and Charmander?
R = cres not going to see many Rattata, Weddle, Caterpie and Pidgey

Cres not going to be way too easy to start off, the game bulbasour, Squirtle and Charmander?
R = NO. Why? As I have understood in this project is now moving up to level pokemon so for example say that I started to level 1 and your pokemon (Charmander) to level 1 level let's say that your Charmander pokemon on your list of powers:
Scratch - Level 1
Growl - Level 1
Mud shoot - Level 6
Ember - Level 8
Slash - Level 12
PS: Do not say it is so your list but what I try to base myself explaining ¬ ¬

No more may be used Scratch and Growl so would not be so easy to lvl up that until your Charmander is level 8 you can use ember and will began your new adventure with other types of pokemon in this case plant-insect type pokemon ^ ^.

Another critika which I think is going to read my post aplantar:
No cres that when my Charmander can use ember will see other player with Charmander hunt in the area of plant-insect type Pokemon?
SI. And that is my purpose as I have understood the wild pokemon are level now say your Charmander has just level 8 but there a level 15 Metapod obviously but you will be hard to defeat him surprise hurdle another player there and ask your help i then aseptically and see what is going on vdd is the MMORPG that has lost many games vv

Well that's all I understand and I hope they like my idea: D
PD: That was obviously based on Charmander, Squirtle will be equally and Squirtle will learn bubbles bulbasour level 8 and level Bulbasour leaf blades to 8 and will go to kill Squirtle pokemon are fire type pokemon bulbasour-ground and the water-rock but with them already been a mixture since as bulbasour and Squirtle pokemon types are strong with earth and rock) and it's OK since most of the player grabbed Charmander there and had a handicap of favoritism xDD

PD: Use full translator sorry xD!
cya; *

Kibuba

Reaction score
I think, is better start with pokes like "Rattata, Catterpie, etc..."
Because they are weaker.

Maybe now many ppl going to say "I want the 3 anime pokemons!"
But this ppl isn't thinking about the future...

All the ppl with charizard, blastoise, vennasaur?

I rly don't want it...

Is better to start with a weak pokemon, and lvl up it ;)

Cya~~

Nino

Reaction score
Kibuba said:
Because they are weaker.

I rly don't want it...

Cya~~

Yes, agree.

Xamp

Reaction score
"If you do it and add them you'll just copy PokemonOnline starting system"
We dont want the same things that PokemonOnline Br has. Well if you add it why you put in bulbasaur,charmander, squirtle that they require level 1? If they require level 1 is because we would like to start with them.

Taffy

Reaction score
The nub poke!

Not the best ones!

As much as i would like to start with the best ones, it would be tooooo easy!

Alba

Honorary Members
Reaction score
Taffy said:
The nub poke!

Not the best ones!

As much as i would like to start with the best ones, it would be tooooo easy!

Actually a Butterfree could face a venusaur at the same level ;)

"They ain't the best ones"

sentielo

Reaction score
I do prefer, starting with pokemons which you can find in the first area.
So my vote goes for: weedle, caterpie, pidgey and rattata.

Sentielo

Taffy

Reaction score
OH EM GEE ALBA - THEN ADD THE MAIN 3 - I bet that fact alone will attract alot more people!

I like that a level 100 veno can beat 100 vena...pokemon stadium ftw!

alek

Reaction score
If it's like Alba says, and "weak" pokemon stand a chance against "strong" pokemon at higher levels, then i think it would be a lot better for the game itself if we could choose one of the three main starters, after all, it's supposed to be based on the anime. :D

Darkhaos

Reaction score
Pidgey! :D

Make Bulbasaur, Squirtle and Charmander rare pokemons will make the game more fun!

aLeex

Reaction score
Kibuba said:
Because they are weaker.

I rly don't want it...

Cya~~

Do not think the game will be way too hard way too but if will began with Catterpie, Weddle and Rattata?
I guess you have your pokemon team and is comprised of: Squirtle, Pikachu, Pidgey, Mankey, Gastly and Growlie all at level 1-15 and you want to upload all at lvl 30 then go up 6 times a lvl 30 all the time just imagine chance to spend and want to catch and Charmander bulbasour now start level again?

I really like the idea but start, with a Rattata, Weddle, Caterpie and Pidgey if it will be more difficult to ultimately abandon him? and if so grab Pidgey all that is going to be the best ever and now if you see many Pidgey =/

Adolfitox

Reaction score
just imagine the future if they want all the main pokemon,,
it comes to competing and being the best, so have a Charizard would be something great, it is rare to have a pokemon of those and not give it at first, and if someone says I copy and PO in the pokemon Weedle Rattata and those they choose better other pokemon dim.

aLeex

Reaction score
Adolfitox said:
just imagine the future if they want all the main pokemon,,
it comes to competing and being the best, so have a Charizard would be something great, it is rare to have a pokemon of those and not give it at first, and if someone says I copy and PO in the pokemon Weedle Rattata and those they choose better other pokemon dim.

Do you think it will be easy to have Charizard, Venosour, Blastoise if we have one at the beginning?

Look to get to have your Pokemon Charizard must be level 90 when you come to be level 90 pokemon and you will be your level as 200
Remember you will have another 6 Pokemon you'll have to go;)

So do not make me a bad start off, Charmander, Squirtle or bulbasour :D

Adolfitox

Reaction score
it costs to have these pokemon so powerful, not so easy just like that but the creators of the game already and have the thought or idea

Dude

Reaction score
I voted for Charmander, squirttle and bublasaur better. But, no one would really wanna catch weaker pokemons then.. If the owners cud make it work, wud be awesome to start with a Squirtle.

aLeex

Reaction score
Well the poll is more than obvious who won but ... now the final answer any administrator :oops:

alek

Reaction score
Dude said:
I voted for Charmander, squirttle and bublasaur better. But, no one would really wanna catch weaker pokemons then.. If the owners cud make it work, wud be awesome to start with a Squirtle.

Of course they would, fearow and pidgeot are both pokemons that were used mainly as the flyer pokemons in parties of PO, and for that you would need to catch spearow and pidgey, also butterfree is a good pokemon with psychic attacks, of course you have to work to evolve all those from it's first state but that's the point of the game :roll:

Back