What's new

Welcome!

TM Loot rate

Lord Sqnik

Gamemasters
Staff member
Reaction score
I think we need TM Loot rate more because price Tms are rising whole time.
TM Reflect ( few month ago ) 15k, now 30k +/-
TM Earthquake ( few week ago ) 5k, now 7k+
TM Dark Pulse ( few month ago ) 5k, now 12k+
etc.

More TMs = lower price. Wait when TM Meteor mash will cost 1k \o/ xD

What do you think about this situation?

kirius

Reaction score
They're fine, do not make the game easier
The game gives tm free and the price is chosen by the players themselves

Sheeper

Reaction score

Well, Prices are defined by players, but defining prices depends on actuall TM's situation, If it's hard to obtain - It's expensive, natural reaction, The rarer thing is the more expensive it is. Increasing Loot rate would instantly make Tms cheaper, ofc. Not lowering EQ price to 2k instantly, but to 5k from 8k(pearl). That wound't make Tms too common, But some TMs won't be extremally rare like they are now.

Agreed with increasing loot rate.

Torment Xtreme

Reaction score
Agree, but only some tms like TM overheat, ice beam, hyper beam, fire blast, bullet seed and some others that are "weak", but if you wanna Brick break, reflect and sky uppercut being common, then i disagree.

Not everything should be easy to get.

T

TheLegacy

i agree, i think tm reflect price should be 20k max, i remember when it was 12k e.e
increase tm loot rare NOW.

Lord Sqnik

Gamemasters
Staff member
Reaction score
Agree, but only some tms like TM overheat, ice beam, hyper beam, fire blast, bullet seed and some others that are "weak", but if you wanna Brick break, reflect and sky uppercut being common, then i disagree.

Not everything should be easy to get.

I Agree with you, Reflect this is only example, but other TM can have more loot rate.

This is GAME... not real life ._.
btw. PA is based on Luck too much >.>

Last edited:

Ludacha

Reaction score
Killed over 10k Onix-0 TM
Killed over 7k Venusaur-0 TM

And more more pokes that i defeat while i was catching them,and only what I loted is 2x Shadow Ball from Misdreavus
I think rate of looting TM should be higher!

WARIOandme

Reaction score
Somewhere in the universe (possibly multiverse), M
i agree, i think tm reflect price should be 20k max, i remember when it was 12k e.e
increase tm loot rare NOW.

Won't happen anything to TM reflect's price, just saying. Cuz there is no wild Pokemon that drop TM33 Reflect, you can only get it from it's quest (and event sometimes maybe idk xd, AND daily quest) if TM's drop chance will be increased it won't affect reflect's price.

About this, well I looted blizzard once in maybe 1k Piloswines (luck), but still though I killed 20k Dodrio to try getting tri attack=straws, feathers and plates only (yes it drops it xd), and been killing soon 11k Dragonites, and no TM Dragon Claw looted. Not sure if the tm's have same chance of loot or not, but if, some tm's like Tri attack and other good ones should be raised. And if same chance % on looting all TM's lootable, well it still can be raised just a tiny bit in all, just not too much.

There you have my opinion :3

Last edited:

Lord Sqnik

Gamemasters
Staff member
Reaction score
I catch 9x Onix and 0 TM xD
I catch nite i throw 9k+ ball and 0 TM Dragon Claw xD
or
22:23 Used 15 pokeballs[0.00075%], 486 great balls[0.0486%], 7144 super balls[0.5%], 146 ultra balls[0.0292%], 383 rocket balls[0.09575%] on Jynx.
and 0 tm xD

futerko

Reaction score
16k zards here and 0 tm, more other pkms and 0 tms currently i have almost 170 lvl and i dont loot any tm.........................

Hrupeg

I love Kebab
Reaction score
but I'm scared of 1 thing XD
if Admins will raise TM loot rate it could work like our great catch bonus (23:16 Used 44 great balls[0.0044%] <-this)

M. Killer

Reaction score
Not sure if the tm's have same chance of loot or not, but if, some tm's like Tri attack and other good ones should be raised. And if same chance % on looting all TM's lootable, well it still can be raised just a tiny bit in all, just not too much.
If they havent changed, its the same rate for all tm's (1/10.000 or 0.01%)

PS: But you must remember that's 0.01% every poke, so its indifferent if you have killed 1 or a billion.

Last edited:

Tiago Monteiro

Reaction score
That's true, it should be checked and increased, we have what? 2-5 looted TM's each month in each server?

Kirminex

Reaction score
i looted a tm water pulse while reading this xD

so after almost 2 years since they added the tm drops ive looted 4 tms(Brick Break, Earthquake, Water Pulse, Ice Beam) playing almost on a daily basis.
if the loot chance is not increased atleast add tm drop on more pokemons (atleast one per final evolution).

Last edited:

Mundisse

Reaction score
Tm is the only expensive for the amount of active player are decreasing, easier the game is not a way to improve.
We must publicize the game and innovate to attract new players.
Realize forum always the same active players.

Lord Sqnik

Gamemasters
Staff member
Reaction score
Tm is the only expensive for the amount of active player are decreasing, easier the game is not a way to improve.
We must publicize the game and innovate to attract new players.
Realize forum always the same active players.

obviously better to pay more for TM than pokemon >.>

Back