Welcome!

Hrupeg
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello good Hrupeg thanks for answering good you wanted to order please even give me back the pokemones please even why I ask you heart please I ask only that I feel bad about what ice do not want to lose all Hrupeg I beg you were 6 years of effort I do not want to lose I Haci for that mistake is that I can not return the account because the other player bother I only ask that I promise not to say anything please Hrupeg is that I broke a strong rule but it was not as you think nor will blame the fact the only other player told me he would retire you give away something for those pokemones and it was just that. Sorry for do want to play forgiveness I beg you all padventures ati and ask forgiveness
    Good my characters are Bob marlym and is the lussierr please ask want to recover is the heart Hrupeg ask forgiveness ah I'd appreciate it if I answer please help me I ask you heart
    If checked my account they can see that I averything I have me and won playing with a lot of effort in those six years I have played if they see my account you will see that the pokemones I had before to do what ice are more or less Hrupeg this game it is my hobby since I started playing not and I stopped playing so I ask your pardon not that way but ask excuse me, excuse me please I want to recover my 2 characters are the only ones I have I just want a second chance please be I ask you with my heart in my hand forgive me sorry I want to keep playing.
    I know what I did was wrong but I myself admit my fault hohenn because he did not want me deleted is the ask forgive me please help me with that I promise to return everything you buy illegal trade was the asking of heart forgive me this game is my second life please forgive me Hrupeg sorry I'm very sorry for doing forgiveness is what I ask Hrupeg.
    Hello Hrupeg goodnight excuse the inconvenience need to talk something with you.
    Good excuse me if the translation goes wrong what happens is that I am translation in Google and sometimes leave ugly translations.
    Well you I deleted my 2 characters the 24th of august, good I come to ask pardon me aver done what ice Hrupeg not want to lose all Hrupeg you fart you and all padventures forgiveness for aver done that Hrupeg, well I ask with all my heart I apologize for doing that I want to play please for give I I 6 years playing and never avia committed a fault we are human beings and make mistakes and every human being deserves a second chance please, I pray you Hrupeg forgive me is the knees, please, please do not want to lose favo forgive me for asking.
    kkkk, you look a little like it XD... Yes I'm gay kkk... Idk when I come back, but the latest version of PA don't work on my laptop x.x...
    Anyways, if I manage to fix it and get in there, lets bang, oka? quack <3
    QUACK! Sup? Just wondering, but you a girl? o.o Saw Himbee post a pic of u and her xDD... And I've never really wondered about it... But srsly xD?

(If you are a girl, I have to admit you are pretty tho, if not... Then hmmm... I'm gay or something XDDD)
    Siemanko. Wbij na PA.info -> Lista pokemonów i jak masz pokemony z regionu Hoenn, to jest błąd w pisowni Walrein'a. Pisze ''Walerin''. Popraw proszę. ^^
    A sprawdziłeś, czy autoloot zbiera dropa z Mankeyi? Bo chyba o to ziomeczkowi chodziło, a nie o to, że nic nie spada. :p
    Gratz with the green name bra, weedsmoking color :3 XD, hope you enjoy your GM pos, and do a great job as GM, I believe you will :*
    Kisses from your (favorite?) duck! <3
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back