What's new

Welcome!

Extra Catch rate for mythic ball

NufoJuarez

Reaction score
Hello,
My suggestion is the next:

To give the mythic ball an additional rate after someone reach certain number of balls used on a mythic pokemon* (I suggest 10k-15k and give it a rate of 10x-12x). I know it sounds crazy comparing with the rates of other balls but my arguments are the next.

-I know luck plays an important role on the mechanics of the game, however, I think effort of those trying hard on this kind of pokemon should be valued a little more, using more than 1000 hours and losing a pokemon against someone with less than a week trying can be very demotivating and even be the reason for someone to not play anymore (as it has previously happened). So it would be a very good way to avoid the lost of valuable players.

-Mythic balls are expensive (and adding this effect would probably increase their price) but they only gives u an additional 0.5x when compared with other alternatives like heavy ball and ancient ball.

-Even with the doubling on the rate catching a mythic pokemon is still very hard, we can see the example of players on platinum, with more than 100% probs than on diamond and more than 12k balls used.

-On special events (auctions/dice), mythic pokemon have been previously given as a prize, I understand it had a very high price since u had the risk of losing everything (200k) however it was still convenient to bet since the values is times higher than 6 times the bet, this activities awards those with the money needed, which many times is not the case for those who are trying hard to catch a mythic pokemon. With 2000 mythics used u would be paying the same than that bet and im sure the probabs even with 100% extra would be far less than that on dice.

-Putting a number of balls needed like 10000-15000 balls used would guarantee that only those with more than 800 hours of play have this extra chance, surely there are no more than 10 persons with that number of balls used

*I also think, for elder Charizard the numbers of balls should be a little bigger, I was thinking that it should be excluded of the additional rate, but I remembered that guy who used more than 100k.

Wait for your response and thank you

Last edited:

NufoJuarez

Reaction score
Another possibility would be to add mythics to faster spawn events, i mean, red gyarados already spawns faster with the bait during event, why not the other mythics?

Back