What's new

Welcome!

TM Loot rate

Skyrus

Reaction score
obviously better to pay more for TM than pokemon >.>

Sarcasm? Better this than not being able to buy the pokemon you want but only the tms for it don't you think? I think people with less cash rather have the pokemon without tms, than only being able to buy the tms for the pokemon they wanna use them on.

Athyla

Reaction score
I agree, the loot rates right now are just too low in my opinion.

I was talking about this the other day with some friends, some of them play this game for 3 years and they never got any TM from looting. I'm not asking for a huge change, just make it a little better.

Makarno.-

Reaction score
Oh well, I agree with the idea of increasing TM chance. Maybe for people that have played other games, know that some things that are actually so hard to loot, have like 0.02% chance of drop. Well, TM's in PA have like 0.001%, wich is a lot of times lower. In my 3 years as player, I only got 1 TM, Solar Beam from Venusaur.
Right now the TMs are so expensive because they are hard to get, and also some of them are so useless.
So my suggestion is the next:

• Increase the chance of TM drop, depending of course on the TM value, number of pokemons that drop it, quantity of respawns of those pokemons.
  • Create a NPC were you can sell TMs for a DECENT price, not 300hd any TM. (Could be something like a quest with two factions, just like Djinn. Team Aqua and Team Magma suggested).
  • Revamp the task system, wich allows you to face different bosses after completing a task. Those bosses could have high chances of TM and evolutionary drop.

Remember TM's are NOT only to be sold and get cash, but also to help new players level their pokemons. Let's think on TM Overheat. Right now it's useless because the only pokemons that learn it are practically Fire pokemons, but they have better attacks and can learn much more useful TM's like Reflect or Earthquake. But, why not making that TM much more common, so low level players can make their Charmeleon learn it to make level up much easier? It's a chain. If PA is losing players is because some things are just too hard. Leveling up a Mareep, a Voltorb, an Exeggcute is almost impossible. Well, that includes catch and looting an item (TM). Just as example, and going back to the TM subject, I threw 13k balls in Lapras, never catched nor looted any TM.

Hake

Reaction score
I dont read this tread cuz i dont have anought time but imo all tm should be lootable and with this loot rate what is now lots of people dont loot any reflects or any other tm

Lord Sqnik

Gamemasters
Staff member
Reaction score
I dont read this tread cuz i dont have anought time but imo all tm should be lootable and with this loot rate what is now lots of people dont loot any reflects or any other tm

you can get reflect only " quest " or " daily " or " TM case " ;v

Jose Cuervo

Reaction score
Nah, reflect should stay rare... other tms, ex: Psycho Cut, dragon claw, ice beam, bulldoze are just insanely hard to get, and not good at all, these should have better loot rate

Back