What's new

Welcome!

Suggestion of Respaw: Ghost pokémon.

Did you like the Idea of a new Ghost Hunt?

• Yes, I liked it.

Votes: 55 93.2%
  • No, I didn't like it.

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • Maybe with some changes (commend them).

Votes: 2 3.4%

• Total voters

Tiago Monteiro

Reaction score
PS Im not really into fighting on the roof, it's kinda... filling space which should remain empty, really... it's like fighting on a PVP roof, that's how I feel about it.
well, kinda, yea... but look at the other side, we are talking about ghosts, so it is totally understandable those ghosts crossed the walls and went to the roof xD
About low level players, I would improve the whole island in the 0 floor inside and outside the mansion, with many gastlys and maybe some poison pokemons like Koffings, Grimers, Ekans and few (really low amount) Muks, Arboks and Weezings.
Since gastly is also a poison pokemon, it would also help low lvl players, like if it was a Ghost/poison spawn, perfectly good to level pokemons like Kadabra, Shuppet, Kirlia etc etc. At least players wouldn't have to go to a grass/poison spawn to lvl their psychic pokemons (as always).

Abble

Reaction score
PS Im not really into fighting on the roof, it's kinda... filling space which should remain empty, really... it's like fighting on a PVP roof, that's how I feel about it.

Yeah, you got a point, but have you seen this place yet? It has been made to have spawns there, and it looks like a castle, you know, medieval era, fighting using the towers and stuff.

Clen

Reaction score
The 0 floor of the mansion might remain a pretty nice gastly's and maybe few haunters spawn for Low lvls (No, I haven't forgot about them)
-1 and -2 floor Might be a pretty nice haunters spawn for medium levels, those underground are totally empty now, I wonder if someone even visited them in last 30 days - I doubt it.
While 1 and 2 floor of mansion might be an pretty insane gengar spawn like the last floor is at the moment.
That's how I would make this spawn.
Also, The portal at the top of gengar mansion might lead to small place where we can find agatha and nothing will interrupt it (some tiny ghost realm or sth like that), I don't think it would be hard to do.

sheepward friend, not if you've heard the phrase "Ghosts in the asotea" jejeje only some serious PA

Sheeper

Reaction score
Around Castle I'd make it medium gastlies spawn, you know, not every low lvl can hunt massive ammount of them, while inside mansion on the 0 floor I'd make it kinda more... intense (they should spawn in the middle, so they won't leave it through walls), more of them, second and third floor full of gengar, underground filled with haunter... the roof, I have nothing agaisnt spawn there too, but I'd Put agatha in the portal then to make it easier and leave the roof just for spawn, nothing else then...

Abble

Reaction score
I made some exemples of how it would be in practice.

ObPvoPq.png

Px0giN2.png

pOzWRTY.png

Please think that this Cloned Gengar is a normal Gengar, I had none to fill in the pictures.

Thanks to Intergris for the help~

Regards,
Abble

Crommtheod

Reaction score

ObPvoPq.png

Px0giN2.png

pOzWRTY.png

Please think that this Cloned Gengar is a normal Gengar, I had none to fill in the pictures.

Regards,
Abble

UOU... haha abble, his idea was one of the best I have seen in this forum .. had decreased the ks of the Gengar mansion.

Good idea, the respawn will be too good

Zecao

Reaction score
dude, amazing job, i'll hope that admins take it example. and add some experience gate ^^

Skyrus

Reaction score
dude, amazing job, i'll hope that admins take it example. and add some experience gate ^^

Experience gate on the roof? People can just fly down there an exp gate won't help and is not needed in my opinion

Eudinho

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score

ObPvoPq.png

Px0giN2.png

pOzWRTY.png

Regards,
Abble

The idea is perfect, but I think the only appearance of pokes Johto in Kanto region Occurs through the Pokémon Palace [Quest 150+], I believe it would be illogical means add Misdreavus there in gengar mansion.

Abble

Reaction score
The idea is perfect, but I think the only appearance of pokes Johto in Kanto region Occurs through the Pokémon Palace [Quest 150+], I believe it would be illogical means add Misdreavus there in gengar mansion.

I apreciate your thoughts but, for instance, PApoi is in Kanto and there are some misdreavus, besides, in Johto we see Kanto pokémon everywhere, I don't see any reason it can't be the same in Kanto. Yes, Kanto was all made up when Johto came, but it's not like Johto didn't exist, I mean, all the regions are already here but we just don't have explored them yet (thinking like the anime). And, if we do things that way, when hoenn comes the map there will have Kanto, Johto and Hoenn pokémon but Johto nor Kanto region will have any hoenn respaw. Can you imagine how it would be in further generations?

Last edited:

Eudinho

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
I apreciate your thoughts but, for instance, PApoi is in Kanto and there are some misdreavus, besides, in Johto we see Kanto pokémon everywhere, I don't see any reason it can't be the same in Kanto. Yes, Kanto was all made up when Johto came, but it's not like Johto didn't exist, I mean, all the regions are already here but we just don't have explored them yet (thinking like the anime). And, if we do things that way, when hoenn comes the map there will have Kanto, Johto and Hoenn pokémon but Johto nor Kanto region will have any hoenn respaw. Can you imagine how it would be in further generations?

yes, now I understand your reasoning and was great.

Sheeper

Reaction score
Have you seen actual Gengar mansion spawn? If you'd like to reduce ks at the quest floor, the roof spawn needs to be a lot more hard, more gengars, gengars, gengars and gengars, beside that some misdreavuses in those towers are really good idea imo, nothing to add then, just that agatha thing still not solved at all ;D

Zecao

Reaction score
Johto pokemon in kanto region is not a good idea I think

if there were some way to enter specific place with a door that requires level, they could close what would be the second part of "Gengar Mansion" to what I meant
well maybe we could separate the "Jotho" and "kanto" than low levels

Abble

Reaction score
Some haunters and few gengars have been added, even though it's not what I suggested it's still good for some people that used to stay in the last room ^^

4UQ9ftE.png

Back