What's new

Welcome!

Suggestion of Respaw: Ghost pokémon.

Did you like the Idea of a new Ghost Hunt?

• Yes, I liked it.

Votes: 55 93.2%
  • No, I didn't like it.

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • Maybe with some changes (commend them).

Votes: 2 3.4%

• Total voters

Abble

Reaction score
Suggestion of Respaw: Ghost pokémon.

Hello everyone, good morning/afternoon/night to whoever that's reading my idea.

I'm here today to suggest you a new hunt of ghost type pokémon. The main reason of my suggestion is that we don't have many places to hunt this kind of pokémon and it would avoid some of the ks we've been suffering nowadays.
Well, it's not really a new area, it's actually above the well known Gengar Mansion.

As you can see below is the map and some pictures of this place:

map~
RJZTf1m.png

the roof~
LpS2262.png

looks like a portal (void)~
BWsOlvK.png

towers(there is one each corner of the roof)~
safsOSX.png

I honestly think this place has been made to have respaws but someone forgot to do so, or, they left it like that because of
Spoiler:
a member of the Elite Four resps there
, but we could still use it for a bigger purpose instead of making another map to that. The solution would be to make the respaws not so close to the Npc of the quest (near the portal, third picture).

Here is my suggestion of the respaw itself and where could be a stair:

FZXStZ0.png

Purple circles: Gengar/Misdreavus.
Black circles: Haunter.
White circles: Gastly.

Position: [X: 4031] [Y: 3788] [Z: 4].

Keep in mind that the place is really big, so it's not as much pokémon as it looks like.

<EDIT>

I made some exemples of how it would be in practice.

ObPvoPq.png

Px0giN2.png

pOzWRTY.png

Please think that this Cloned Gengar is a normal Gengar, I had none to fill in the pictures.

Regards,
Abble

Last edited:

Zecao

Reaction score
very nice idea, but will be better if can add a "experience gate" maybe with 130+ completly nesseary!

hPVS9AM.png

maybe can change for stairs, or some teleport to agree a new quest.

0rDdCIZ.png

slightly modify your image, and a new idea to supplement is that in places determined with yellow open a way to add more "Pokemon" places marked with blue could be the entrance, and finally the green with stairs for those areas.

Last edited:

Abble

Reaction score
very nice idea, but will be better if can add a "experience gate" maybe with 130+ completly nesseary!

hPVS9AM.png

maybe can change for stairs, or some teleport to agree a new quest.

regards.

yes, I thought about that, but since a respaw of the npc from elite four resps there it would compromise this quest;

Ritcher

Reaction score
I agree cause always mansionis full and we need more Respawn of poke ghost (Just Ghost) Nice Job

Dark Spiritu

Reaction score
I would like to put duksnoirs, Mismagius, gengars, Bannet all 130,

to create something original PA

Himbeere

Community Managers
Staff member
Reaction score
It would be nice! Good Job : )
I'm 150lvl and I still love to exp on Gengar Mansion, but there's no place for more players.

SpinarakMan

Reaction score
Agreed.. With a high ghost rate of spawns next to the void portal.

Abble

Reaction score
Agreed.. With a high ghost rate of spawns next to the void portal.

I didn't put there in the image because of the npc, as I said it resps there, and it would compromise people while they're battleling the npc.

SpinarakMan

Reaction score
I didn't put there in the image because of the npc, as I said it resps there, and it would compromise people while they're battleling the npc.

Bléee
Just change npc location then ;s

Abble

Reaction score
Bléee
Just change npc location then ;s

I'm just trying to make things easier, I mean, the map is already there, all they have to do is to put some pokémon where I suggested and everyone is gonna live happily ever after. x)

Clen

Reaction score
also improve the caves and downs that are outside mansion, put put level that would be great

Sheeper

Reaction score
also improve the caves and downs that are outside mansion, put put level that would be great

That's exactly what I was about to say, there are pretty awesome undergrounds below mansion, but spawns are pretty bad, You might put a lot of haunters there like it is on 2nd floor of castle at the moment, and then buff 2nd floor to almost same insane level as it's on the last floor, this way we would have 2 or even 3 spots to exp for high lvls instead of one, and lower lvls would still have awesome haunters spawn (also gengar mansion quest would even get harder ^^). While the roof could remain empty and fighting agatha wouldn't be interrupted.

Tiago Monteiro

Reaction score
That's exactly what I was about to say, there are pretty awesome undergrounds below mansion, but spawns are pretty bad, You might put a lot of haunters there like it is on 2nd floor of castle at the moment, and then buff 2nd floor to almost same insane level as it's on the last floor, this way we would have 2 or even 3 spots to exp for high lvls instead of one, and lower lvls would still have awesome haunters spawn (also gengar mansion quest would even get harder ^^). While the roof could remain empty and fighting agatha wouldn't be interrupted.
I agree with all this you said, still I think we can also add respaws on the roof, we just need to create 4 walls and 1 door around Agatha's position and make ghosts not able to cross those walls!
With this, I believe it would avoid a lot of ks with respaws on the roof + underground, also it would improve a lot your options to exp Ghost/Psychic/Dark/Earth/Normal pokemons.

Makarno.-

Reaction score
Looks awesome.
Also in that island, in the southeastern side there is a cave with 2 underground levels. Some spawns should be added there too, maybe only gastlies considering we always boost respawns for high levels but forget about low level players.

Abble

Reaction score
I agree with all this you said, still I think we can also add respaws on the roof, we just need to create 4 walls and 1 door around Agatha's position and make ghosts not able to cross those walls!
With this, I believe it would avoid a lot of ks with respaws on the roof + underground, also it would improve a lot your options to exp Ghost/Psychic/Dark/Earth/Normal pokemons.
Looks awesome.
Also in that island, in the southeastern side there is a cave with 2 underground levels. Some spawns should be added there too, maybe only gastlies considering we always boost respawns for high levels but forget about low level players

As makarno just said, those underground places could be a better place to low level players hunt. The ground of the island has just a few gastly, so if some spawns were add in the underground would help the island, thinking about lvl/places to hunt, I mean, every kind of player would be able to lvl up there.

Sheeper

Reaction score
The 0 floor of the mansion might remain a pretty nice gastly's and maybe few haunters spawn for Low lvls (No, I haven't forgot about them)
-1 and -2 floor Might be a pretty nice haunters spawn for medium levels, those underground are totally empty now, I wonder if someone even visited them in last 30 days - I doubt it.
While 1 and 2 floor of mansion might be an pretty insane gengar spawn like the last floor is at the moment.
That's how I would make this spawn.
Also, The portal at the top of gengar mansion might lead to small place where we can find agatha and nothing will interrupt it (some tiny ghost realm or sth like that), I don't think it would be hard to do.

PS Im not really into fighting on the roof, it's kinda... filling space which should remain empty, really... it's like fighting on a PVP roof, that's how I feel about it.

Last edited:
Back