• I like them!

Votes: 13 52.0%
  • No,its bad

Votes: 12 48.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ludacha

Reaction score
Hi guys,well i just try to make some kind of sprites for this new stones which we will get from Pro Evolution Item
So here they are...i can work for more,just made few examples...idk if you like it
33m8jnd.jpg

Makarno.-

Reaction score
Nice sprites, but honestly I think it doesn't really match since those items aren't stones.

-2Izo-WO.png

IMO should be like these but with some details added, like special shining or smth like that.
Still, thanks for your sprites! Might help and be used in other things maybe, since they're awesome!

Skyrus

Reaction score
Nice sprites, but honestly I think it doesn't really match since those items aren't stones.

-2Izo-WO.png

IMO should be like these but with some details added, like special shining or smth like that.
Still, thanks for your sprites! Might help and be used in other things maybe, since they're awesome!

Well atleast they look like pokemon sprites, tm ancient power, rollout, double hit and mt coronet fragment are just tibia sprites >.<
Please bring the npc to exchange our pro evo items, doesn't matter if the sprites sucks for now... People wanna know which evo items they have.
The low level catagory already knew which evo they have so I don't really get why the high levels didn't. Seems to me like some kind of failed troll xd

Hrupeg

I love Kebab
Reaction score
You just changed colours of normal stones, why you won't make anything new?

Ludacha

Reaction score

-2Izo-WO.png

As you see some of that items we already have as normal loot from pokemons...magma box,electric box,trace of ghost,claw,teeth

It would be bad that new evolution item looks that bad...they cost much and they are rare,they should look nice deco
These evolutions as TM Rollout,fragment and that third one are tibia items and they look like trash not as some expensive and worthy item

Yoku

Reaction score
I made fast the sprites, if someone like I can do other too.

11aefjn.png

I didn't do a new protector, because it seems to me that there is no such object in the game.

Attachments

• sprity evo items.png
    sprity evo items.png
    5.6 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:

Tiago Monteiro

Reaction score
I made fast the sprites, if someone like I can do other too.

11aefjn.png

I didn't do a new protector, because it seems to me that there is no such object in the game.
Perfect, maybe you could make Shiny Stone shine? I mean, some effects like Rainbow Powder or smth.

Tiago Monteiro

Reaction score

If you like it, I can make other evolution items too, but you have to tell me what you need, because I don't know these items.

TM Ancient Power
TM Rollout
MT Coronet Fragment

just this missing I guess.

Ludacha

Reaction score
TM Ancient Power < is now nice no need to change
TM Rollout < pure Tibia item,look so bad...need be better...some like magcargo hull way ?
MT Coronet Fragment < fragment now look like ice..it shoud be metal,maybe a fragment of magnet that we got (ex iman)

I just gave proposals how its easy to make this...it should be implemented soon as possible

Skyrus

Reaction score
TM Ancient Power < is now nice no need to change
TM Rollout < pure Tibia item,look so bad...need be better...some like magcargo hull way ?
MT Coronet Fragment < fragment now look like ice..it shoud be metal,maybe a fragment of magnet that we got (ex iman)

I just gave proposals how its easy to make this...it should be implemented soon as possible

Ancient power maybe something like a fossil? (Ancient = Old , Power well is power xd, hidden power from a fossil)
What for double hit?

Maybe change Ancient Power in Double hit look-a-like? Double hit looks like an old book with something carved on it:
http://tibia.wikia.com/wiki/The_Witches'_Grimoire

Last edited:
Back