What's new

Welcome!

Some random suggestive ideias.

Reaction score
I just created this post, to register here some ideas that may come in handy or complement at some point in the development of the game. The idea is not to pressure, much less charge. just leave it on register.

orange archipelago

*this would obviously be a quest.

*The quest has some unique archepelago pokémon, chosen and added by the staff.

(main quest explaning)
*To learn more about the reserve and gain access to it, you need to help the team of protectors that guard that place.
strange hunters (possibly team rocket), in an attempt to destroy all the protection of the reserve to steal the pokémon, destroyed important parts of the security system and fled. Only one reserve protector was left to guarantee the maximum possible protection to the NPC pokémon: Juraky (suggestive name), while the other protectors went after the troublemakers. with that NPC Juraky will need your help to fix the problem in the control room. it will give you some instructions on how this works, and then you will need to go to a few places to ask for tips (since the responsible mechanic went looking for the troublemakers) and even buy some new parts and tools for the control room repair .

Once you have managed to help solve the problem, you will be able to access the reserve, and as a thank you, you will be able to try to catch some pokémon.

frond island
For that, I have two ideas.

the first: to add new pokémon, and that it is, obviously, necessary to use the ticket. New places, maybe like, caves, swamps, ice and others. It doesn't take much, just something new.

the second:: to create a kind of frond island ticket 2, just like it was for cloned island. a place with pokémon a little more differentiated and more exclusive, perhaps.

Frond Island NPC inside: an npc that can give you some missions aimed at the pokémon on that island (the ones that only exist there - maybe some achievement added to some other feat on the island?)

Once we have the PAnihilator vol.2

What about if we had PApoi vol.2 and INQ quest vol.2 , too?!

thanks for reading if it was the case.

Daryl,

Pikachuheh

Reaction score
@complementing

I've just fogotten to mention about some the prizes from such ideias above.

For the protected reserve prize suggestion:

x1 a mechanic outfit or tourist outfit
x % exp points
x 200 reserve or x200 Nook balls ( a new pokeball type, exclusive to the protected reserve)
x access to the protected reserve

About PApoi vol.2
once we already have the fallowed rooms like: psy, fire, ghost and dragon. In this possible new version, it might be rooms like: steel/rock, fairy/normal, electric and poison ones.

Reaction score
Pokeball description information.
I would also like to propose adding a description for each type of pokeball while giving double click, similarly to what is already done for helds and berries.
For example:

20:15 You see 100 empty dream balls. (rate: 5,0 exclusive for: Pokemons with type psychic, fairy and normal) Position: {x = 3763, y = 1867, z = 9}.
and the same could be applied to the others.

Still up to Dream Ball:

Maybe would be interesting, does not necessarily for now. would be if you could include other pokémon for the healing effect (75%) after reviving, in addition to: Chansey, Blissey, Clefairy, Clefable, Jigglypuff, Wigglytuff, Mr Mime, Lopunny, Shiny Lopunny, Alolan Raichu. Perhaps, some normal pokémon (which are mostly a bit boring and complicated to use for now) and some psychic type, too. Obviously not many, just some.

Reaction score
Pad (colored) keys.

For those colored keys for sale on market to open up such colored boxes, could you add a kind of description of how many uses it still has?

Most the time we buy some key for an expensive price and sadly it has only one usage available. I think that's not happened only to me. would be something kinda fairly in a way which there are some scammers for around.

Tsotss

Reaction score
Pad (colored) keys.

For those colored keys for sale on market to open up such colored boxes, could you add a kind of description of how many uses it still has?

Most the time we buy some key for an expensive price and sadly it has only one usage available. I think that's not happened only to me. would be something kinda fairly in a way which there are some scammers for around.
Actually the description says correctly what are you trying to buy and how many uses.

LCoJW9d.png

There is green square - it says amount of keys use and next to it is yellow square that says how much cost EACH use.
What I could suggest here, that we can put on market single uses, like we can buy single uses.
Is not that we have 3 PA Yellow Keys with 3 uses every, but that we have 3 uses to buy from that key.

Reaction score
SQUIRTLE SQUAD

Who among us has never heard of this famous squad? I believe that if not all, most have.
similar to what we see in the anime, I would like to propose the introduction of a "new team", or rather, a new squad. this system would be similar to what we already have for Plusle & Minum. the difference is only in the shape of the sprite. as you can see in the photo below, I thought of a formation of five squirtles. four of them taking the ends, and the leader (our dear ash's squirtle), in the middle.

sweLhG2.jpg

You will notice that I used a very ugly edit, but it only serves to convey the idea. I even added these strokes to their eyes in an attempt to look like sunglasses. what????

PS4NDrb.jpg

Farfetch'D Trio / Farfetch'D Squad

Even so, I would suggest for Farfetch'D, there isn't an episode, as far as we know, that features any kind of "farfetch'D squad". But I briefly remember an episode, where Ash and his friends, or the rocket team, adrift in the sea, find on a rock, a group of farfetch'D that attacks them suddenly, in group. So I thought we could have a new squadron or another name like "trio" or "trial"

QkrZK62.jpg

* How you obtain these shapes is up to you. (staff)

* the moveset list is up to you too. (staff)

* there may be some kind of achievement about this.

I think it's quite different and I've never seen that in any other MMORPG game before.

As I said at the beginning of this thread, these are just ideas. Don't take this as an urgent or subjective request, or even pressure. they are just ideas.

Last edited:

Carlos Eduardo

Reaction score
As soon as Shiny Pikachu came out, I told Raissa that now all that was missing was Shiny Psyduck (we already have Shiny Eevee and Shiny Pikachu). I'd really like a Psyduck like Misty's with Moveset complete with OP Aoe and a lot of headaches xD
Pr4fAQ8.gif

So I'm all for more pokemon with anime or movie inspiration! We already have crystal Onix , Big Onix , Primeape champion(Not sure , but is it inpirated from ash's primeape?)

Reaction score
Friends forever and ever!

SaUrcKT.jpg

What's up guys. still talking about the introduction of "new" pokémon, through a differentiated system. I believe that most of us here remember the iconic episode, in which Jessie was apparently studying to become a pokémon nurse, and that in the course of that process (which didn't last very long), she made a big friend! A chansey nurse! Over the years, by fate, Jessie is reunited with her old friend, but now, evolved! And apparently, formed. Nurse Blissey.

Briefly, my idea would be for you to apply the same system, "ash's greninja", to this story between Jessie and Chansey/Blissey.

Obviously, there is full support for ash's greninja to exist, in fact there is a great history of many fights and partnerships between him and ash. But I believe it could be a benchmark when it comes to difference and playability.

We don't have anything that special involving big fights, among other things. But we see a beautiful story of friendship and partnership. So I thought you could perhaps create this iconic nurse carrying a different name, as well as her list of moves, among others.

I thought of something like:

Jessie's friend
Blissey Jessie's friend
or any other name you think might be interesting.

Jessie's friend / Blissey Jessie's friend - is a new introduction of extremely rare pokémon. as well as ash's greninja.

it could be the prize of a global event between the worlds, or of some contest.

Anyway, just another random idea.

Reaction score
TM PROTECTION?! Squirtlescared

Going directly to the point, I would like to propose a new TM for the tmset of our pokémon, or at least for some of them.

The purpose of adding a new TM, in this case, TM Protection, would be for a few reasons.

1- help in rebalancing the high value of TM reflect (not devaluing, that is, even impossible)

2- it would not be necessary a rebalancing for any group of pokémon that is. for that, just add restrictions.

2(b)- even though pokémon X already has tm reflect added to its tmset list, and we already have a large number of pokémon with that tm, it wouldn't be necessary to remove or rebalance anything.
taking blastoise as an example: we have a large number of blastoises in the game with tm reflect. You can still, add, and make this supposed new tm protection available in your tmset list, however, if the player wants to add the tm protection, he will have to DELETE OR EXTRACT the tm reflect, to, only then, add the tm protection.

2(c)- with extraction, this would be another great point to rebalance the tm reflect value. perhaps, we have a large and good number of players who opt for one over the other.

It would be interesting, from my point of view. that this "new tm", was not something so difficult, but also not so easy to achieve, something similar to the quest tm33 lvl 130 (in terms of accessibility), with a little more difficulty.

brick break -> reflect move (ok/ok)
tm brick break -> tm reflect (ok/ok)

feint -> protection move (ok/ok)

tm feint -tm protection (ok/X)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Weekly task.

Even though we already have two reward schemes through daily tasks (login). I would like to propose another, however, WEEKLY.

briefly:

The week has seven days! (obvious xD ).
There would be a scheme of seven rooms, to be overcome.
[room 1] Monday.
[room 2] Tuesday.
[room 3] Wednesday.
[room 4] Thursday.
[room 5] Friday.
[room 6] Saturday.
[room 7] Sunday.

The player will be able to choose, between Monday up to Sunday, which day he wants to face these rooms.
the total (simple points to example) is one point for each room cleared.
if the player completes the 7 rooms in that single day, he already has his seven (7) guaranteed points.

if the player dies throughout the room, in room 5 (Friday), for example, he will only have his five (5) guaranteed points, which was as far as he could get.

The player cannot return on any other day of the week to redo the rooms that were pending.

he can only acquire points again when a new week begins.

the bosses to be faced, can be from what we are used to, even large or small waves of pokémon.

these points would be accumulative, and could possibly be exchanged every 2 or 3 months (or monthly, at the end of each month). However, the task of passing through the seven (7) rooms can only be performed once a week. and the amount of points and prizes is your choice.

Last edited:
Reaction score
surpriseddittoLook at these such ancient pokémon surprisedditto

uVbqCgP.jpg

I don't know how progress is going for professions. I say this because this idea could be applied to this system, too. Since, there is a citation of two professions (archaeologist and professor) in the anime, for this idea.

Anyway, I would like to suggest the introduction of new "giant" pokémon. However, this time, known as ancient. as it is presented in a way in the anime.

this pokemon would be:

Ancient Gengar

Ancient Alakazam

Ancient Jigglipuff

the basic idea would be to have an appropriate place (spawn) to try to catch these pokémon, as it is for: crystal onix, red gyarados etc.

Obviously, this could be a bit more complex. A quest involved. obtaining an ancient and rare or very rare item to be able to access it, as I printed it and is described in the images below. anyway, I think it would be something really interesting. How this would be introduced, how access to them would be granted, whether there would be a specific ball type (mythic ball/ancient ball). It's your choice (staff).
d0lRgIb.jpg

GA562tK.jpg

Reaction score
how much time. hello, feos.
This time I would like to propose two ideas as I was playing, and thinking about.

a new skier suit, which allows you to walk faster on snow/ice (similarly, the diver suit).

and the most complex and which requires a little more analysis, a new Pokémon album, for those who are going to complete or have even completed the first one. This idea of a second album can be redirected to the professions, too. so, each profession will have to comply with the objectives that the album asks for. But in general, a second album similar to this would be very interesting. Obviously, to start this second album, it would be necessary to have completed the first one.

Arcanist Karl

Reaction score
how much time. hello, feos.
This time I would like to propose two ideas as I was playing, and thinking about.

a new skier suit, which allows you to walk faster on snow/ice (similarly, the diver suit).

and the most complex and which requires a little more analysis, a new Pokémon album, for those who are going to complete or have even completed the first one. This idea of a second album can be redirected to the professions, too. so, each profession will have to comply with the objectives that the album asks for. But in general, a second album similar to this would be very interesting. Obviously, to start this second album, it would be necessary to have completed the first one.
I don't see the first card album anywhere near to be completed, as we don't have ways to get the most of the VR cards unless we have events and a single person is willing to pay tons of cash...

Reaction score
This time, I come here to suggest a better update to the tmset system for primary and secondary Pokémon. Currently, many of us love these first and second forms, without the interest in evolving them. Therefore, it would be very nice and helpful to have some tms in your tmset. This is also justified, based on what we see in the anime, small Pokémon, in addition to Pikachu and other more famous Pokémon, learning extremely powerful and cool moves.

What I suggest would be something like:
charmamder learning blast burner and lava plume
noibat learning dragon cry and defog

anyway, just a few examples of what could come, and of course, with a rebalance and each one with its own damage.

It is worth mentioning that they are in your tmset, great tms being applied in first and second forms. Could this, indeed, be a way to level up a Pokémon X to its evolution level? yes it could, but like I said, for a collector it wouldn't be worth it.

gerownik

Reaction score
This time, I come here to suggest a better update to the tmset system for primary and secondary Pokémon. Currently, many of us love these first and second forms, without the interest in evolving them. Therefore, it would be very nice and helpful to have some tms in your tmset. This is also justified, based on what we see in the anime, small Pokémon, in addition to Pikachu and other more famous Pokémon, learning extremely powerful and cool moves.

What I suggest would be something like:
charmamder learning blast burner and lava plume
noibat learning dragon cry and defog
XD

Reaction score
Pokémon like: Magmortar, Rhyperior, Tangrowth, Electrivire, Magnezone got their cloned forms.
However, aipom/ambipom - Licktung/LickyLicky does not.

Would it be possible for you to add such cloned form from these Pokémon to the second island?

Cloned Aipom
Cloned Licktung

Reaction score
Hello, I would like to talk about the increased rates in game.
We have always known that double rates are exclusive to both servers, even to the old and deceased world of "pearl".

My suggestion would be for you to change the rates in the game.
Currently, when there are these higher rates, we can clearly see greater community involvement in game.

With this I would like to propose that:
you would change the player level up / and pokemon level up rate to 2x, fixed.
you could apply a small improvement to the loot rate from 1x to 1.5x, fixed.
these new rates mentioned above would be fixed and would be the new game rates.

However, we would not lose the exclusivity of double rates (exclusive for events / promotions) as:

* faster shiny respawn
* double catch: regular / cloned / shiny pokemon
* triple loot as has happened before.
* Another interesting point in increasing rates would be to apply double fishing (the player's fishing level would rise a little faster)

I think this change would be quite interesting, because, as I said before, it would keep the community a little more interested. and a second point would be the arrival of professions with the possibility of leveling up your Pokémon up to level 150, among other challenges.

I'm suggesting this idea for the diamond world, but platinum could receive some changes for improvements, too (although it's already very good).

Reaction score
For the season event (if we have it this year), I would like to propose that you could add new Pokémon to the Frond Island, for free catching using the Frond Ticket. It's been a long time since we've had something new there, I think it would be interesting.
and taking into account that we have Pokémon of the elements: water, fire, grass, ghost (which you need to use the frond ticket to catch them), it would be cool, if a new type water, rock, ice, ground, normal, poison or any other type could be added.

Back