What's new

Welcome!

Some doubts about game and pokemon - new player

Seanse

Reaction score
Hi Im new in this game and I need some advices to have a good start

I read almost all the tutorials from here and it seens ok to lvl up from 10 to 50 but I'm afraid of leveling the wrong or not worth it pokemon and waste my time..

Actually can someone help telling me the bests and worth it WATER, GRASS and FIRE type pokemon? And if there is others-types good pokemon to have it would be nice to know too..
I think Im more pve like player so I dont care about pvp..

I know theres tons of ingame quests but I really dont know where to go or how to do these quests, is there any place I can read about it?

And whats the best way of farming ingame money? I want to farm and buy vip with it

Thanks alot!!!

Last edited:

Fallen Angel

Reaction score
Hello; first of all Welcome!

For PvE Pokémon I can suggest the following; Natu(Xatu), Hoothoot(Noctowl), Wynaut(Wobbuffet), Poocyhena(Mightyena), Snorunt Male(Glalie), Psyduck(Golduck) for now and when you are a bit higher lvl Typhlosion(altough it is hard to lvl Quilava), Infernape(altough it is hard to lvl Monferno), and Sceptile(altough it is hard to lvl Grovyle).

About Quests; http://en.padventures.info/Misje

And about where to make money, Catching Mankeys with greatballs in Viridian.

Also, if you are playing in Platinum server please feel free to PM me in game(my nick is Fallen Angel).

Receptor

Reaction score
I must warn you, rewards are one per player during events.
They said they wont repeat this information, take care

Yes! It is worth remembering that, in order to don't make shitstorms on the forum and behave like a delayed child :) take care

stin stauer

Reaction score
Yes! It is worth remembering that, in order to don't make shitstorms on the forum and behave like a delayed child :) take care

This guy is right and here comes the second lesson to play it:
Complaint on forum don't work at all, so dont waste your time doing It, unless you want to make everybody laugh. It's funny when it happens tho.

Ps: receptor, Idk If ur msg was to me, since i didnt even start the event, but what you said is true, Im glad you are are helping a new player too, xoxo

Seanse

Reaction score
Thanks alot u all!

Im still thinking about some grass/water/fire pokemon

Ninetales, Vaporeon, Gastrodon.. What about Leafeon and Lurantis? I've seen some on pvp and loved the moveset

shellman

Reaction score
For water I always recommend kingler since you can easily exp an krabby and its moveset its perfect for lvling at any lvl

Grass I'd say vileplume, just catch a gloom, get an leafstone and evolve, its moveset its also pretty good

And fire at begginer lvl I'd recommend houndoom, its not an op poke but it does help alot til you get some higher lvl

Back