Welcome!

Rebalance Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

crydoku

Pacific Ocean was made out of my tears
Reaction score
MAGNEZONE

Can someone buff all of his moves specially those electric type moves? He's got the lowest damage in all of his electric moves compared with each of the current electric pokemons we have in game. The only good damage he has is at "metal burst" and all other moves, really suck. I have never had a bad pokemon like this one, even with reflect and doom desire its not able to defeat "normal pokemons" or pokemons in which his steel type should have a great advantage, some flying types and water are epic dificult to defeat, for example Politoed with his very strong "triple kick" + 3 stuns and strong water moves, is able to kill magnezone so easy.

JNdMcfP.png

I suggest a 20% buff damage and this pokemon would be okay, also if there could be added a move like "electro web and shock wave " would really help him, consider that he only have a good area attack move, he still needs of one (bigger than his electric terrain which is the earthquake style but need to have something similar of lava plume or shock wave) cuz if how you've been rebalancing all pokemons nowadays. You have no idea how dificult is to exp a magnezone, there are not more than 2-3 magnezone 130 in WHOLE GAME .

Remember that is a pokemon that was realased together with MAMOSWINE and MAGMORTAR, ELECTIVIRE and some others, it suppused to be a very rare pokemon because its evolution item is only gotten by events or special days, and its the only of those all that really suck and that NO ONE wants, thats why ITS TM EVOLUTION ITEM is not more than one fvking 1K, maybe less. It needs to change as fast as you did with Mamoswine and some other pokemons which at least they were useful in that moment more than this shit of magne.

Thanks

Last edited:

Torment Xtreme

Reaction score
MAGNEZONE

Can someone buff all of his moves specially those electric type moves? He's got the lowest damage in all of his electric moves compared with each of the current electric pokemons we have in game. The only good damage he has is at "metal burst" and all other moves, really suck. I have never had a bad pokemon like this one, even with reflect and doom desire its not able to defeat "normal pokemons" or pokemons in which his steel type should have a great advantage, some flying types and water are epic dificult to defeat, for example Politoed with his very strong "triple kick" + 3 stuns and strong water moves, is able to kill magnezone so easy.

JNdMcfP.png

I suggest a 20% buff damage and this pokemon would be okay, also if there could be added a move like "electro web and shock wave " would really help him, consider that he only have a good area attack move, he still needs of one (bigger than his electric terrain which is the earthquake style but need to have something similar of lava plume or shock wave) cuz if how you've been rebalancing all pokemons nowadays. You have no idea how dificult is to exp a magnezone, there are not more than 2-3 magnezone 130 in WHOLE GAME .

Remember that is a pokemon that was realased together with MAMOSWINE and MAGMORTAR, ELECTIVIRE and some others, it suppused to be a very rare pokemon because its evolution item is only gotten by events or special days, and its the only of those all that really suck and that NO ONE wants, thats why ITS TM EVOLUTION ITEM is not more than one fvking 1K, maybe less. It needs to change as fast as you did with Mamoswine and some other pokemons which at least they were useful in that moment more than this shit of magne.

Thanks
Hi, it is in our list, so you'll have to wait to see any change on it

Gualysor

Reaction score
Add Ground inmunity in all rotom's.
Maybe change IN NORMAL ROTOM (Ghost/Electric): Eerie Impulse - m7 - lvl 60 - 35s FOR Electric Terrain - 40s OR Electric Storm - 40s
All rotom have an attack of large area (eg frost rotom has blizzard, wash rotom has pump) less normal rotom, I think that if they change Confuse Ray - 30s for Night Shade - 35s or some stun area, the damage needed of area can be paused already complained.
Add Dark Portal?

PD: Sorry for the size of the photos, not like them correctly. xd

Attachments

• rotom.jpg
    rotom.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 16
  • rotom.jpg
    rotom.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:

ManOver18

Reaction score
Add Ground inmunity in all rotom's.
Maybe change IN NORMAL ROTOM (Ghost/Electric): Eerie Impulse - m7 - lvl 60 - 35s FOR Electric Terrain - 40s OR Electric Storm - 40s
Add Dark Portal?

PD: Sorry for the size of the photos, not like them correctly. xd

Yeah, im with him Rotom is a very rare pokemon... and the others rotom like Frost... have better atacks like earthquake formula

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
no way guys to add immunity to ground for Rotoms. They had it while we used to test them and they were just overpowered, I guess many ppl who dueled with me or Torment remember that especially normal rotom was pretty hard to be defeated.
This pokemon is strong, I don't get why you want to make it a monster.

Gualysor

Reaction score
no way guys to add immunity to ground for Rotoms. They had it while we used to test them and they were just overpowered, I guess many ppl who dueled with me or Torment remember that especially normal rotom was pretty hard to be defeated.
This pokemon is strong, I don't get why you want to make it a monster.

Not that I want it "a monster", I just am guided by what should be right, the one with immunity to ground, the rest were just irrelevant options

shellman

Reaction score
why are gengar/alakazam so weak?
i'm fine with their atacks but the damage!?they should do more damage and also have more hp because on hunting its just soo easy to kill them,even after secret power

Tsotss

Reaction score
Kazam and Gengar are on list.
About Magmar, I didn't check its DMG but remember it has evo which is on the list too.
Just be patient.

Kdm-aru

Reaction score
Hi all .. I just saw an episode of pokemon where Eevee has an ability that not taken into consideration here in our game world

Protección <-- that move

and Riolu have Aura Sphere too and Pikachu have Underground.. o.o wut!? xD

Grayfoox

Reaction score
Hi all .. I just saw an episode of pokemon where Eevee has an ability that not taken into consideration here in our game world

Protección <-- that move

and Riolu have Aura Sphere too and Pikachu have Underground.. o.o wut!? xD

Hi Random guy, PAD is not based in Anime :p

crydoku

Reaction score
Hi one more time, i want to report that Magnezone is now abit worse, he can't defeat psychic pokemons, normal pokemons and very dificult can defeat a Politoed or a Shiny Corsola, same for other water pokemons and Dragonites with brick can easily defeat him doesnt matter if he has resistance to PSYCHIC, NORMAL OR DRAGON attacks. He battle 1x vs 1/2 and still can't have a good performance. You added 2 moves that doesnt help for anything and removed metal burts which was really helpful.

I dont know which game you're playing but definetly the rebalance of magnezone and fearrow are the most horrible works done in whole ga
me. i wish you can stop it-

- Electro Spin [HEX version] = Half thunderbolt (1400-1500) damage in 1x? are you serius? isnt better a simple quick attack or scratch?

- Electro Spin 1200 in 1x for 2-3 times but that most of the time 90% of it, will hit only One, its the most dificult move , its accuracy needs of enemy doesnt move his pokemon. This move is a trash.

Last edited:

crydoku

Reaction score
About Magnezone

Comparing moves from most common electric or steel types :
VOLTWITCH
683d2ef5e3b546179485befa5291edb4.png

037430ff0ae14877b84e533556982125.png

df170bd63e6e4f339dd4e036015a978e.png

Electro Web OKAY
5c82d892516f4ab8ad914b81a823338c.png

BOLT STRIKE, 1600 really? HOW AMAZING MOVE.
20c5c23fadec4723ba737c6c59b1031b.png

ELECTRO SPIN 1200? REALLY?
1621b6e884af4f57952bf8ccdd138173.png

Metal sound? maybe OKAY fine.
e23f3709fc9e4fb785f80f25b1a539ac.png

Conclusion: Probably the damage from each move its not the wrong thing or the main mistake zelrick or torment did on this pokemon, but he still need to have a better damage at volt switch. The main problem from magnezone is that you removed 2 of the best moves this pokemon had /Thunder & Metal Burts, they hit 2k in 1x and 3k in 1x, and you added 2 new moves that only made him bad, because magnezone is like fighting to any pokemon with 10 moves vs 12 moves, the damage they make doesnt even reach the 2k , its a very poor damage and very dificult moves to execute in a real pvp battle.

I have tested today 6 hours and this pokemon at lvl 130 with reflect and doom desire, Its not able to defeat pokemons like
PoryZ, Snorlax, Bannet, Smeargle, Gardevoir, Salamences, Dragonites, Kingdras, Politoed, Empoleons, scizors, Corsolas, and grass pokemons like Cacturne[ are you fucking kidding me?]. Before with iron defese was 10-20% better but still really bad.

I'm not pretending that my pokemon gets better but to torment and more specially to Zelrick, im doing my best to give every posible argument in this thread, same as you, i spend important hours of my life for doing things like this, and im not being paid, but insulted by you everytime you want. This time i ask you please, correct magnezone, it's a very bad pokemon that really need to become better, all those pokemons i said are the most common to see in pvp, and imagine that Steelix, Lucario, Flygon and Swampert are the other part, so, When Magnezone will be usefull? should i expect a pidgeot or Masquerian to finally see my magnezone as useful? Smeargle with only brick break and 4-5 1x moves can defeat mangnezone faster than a lucario, what are you going to do to stop this too?

Bulbapedia stats:

Magnezone
babc1285d8d64e558e4ca26226ddb0ef.png

Raichu
51e82bb92172475f9374b417512a9b9f.png

Electivire
578d7d69b7694c929c7e0002e65ad533.png

Emolga

0f16a93543a34ce3a5cf8987811a4b6c.png

Luxray
44100814dc4a4364aeead04a3687da0d.png

Ampharos
19f8232930414800ad0f8243c67cb7bc.png

Description
13fd20a6c5e54d20999a655a1dab22cd.png

But in game, magnezone is still the most weak pokemon in game.

Note: bolt strike needs to be close of enemy to make it happen, its not like hex that can be used in distance.
Raichu can defeat dragonites with only 5 moves being a battle of 1x vs 1x.
Magnezone to defeat dragonite needs to use almost 12 moves of course, including tms, being a battle of 1x vs 1/2, and if dragonite has brick, can defeat magnezone with 6-7 moves, really a bad joke.

Last edited:

mmarvim

Reaction score
Make new formula to "Shadow Ball", it can be like moon blast but shadow type... As you can see here:

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
Make new formula to "Shadow Ball", it can be like moon blast but shadow type... As you can see here:

It actually is like this. Moon blast has completely different formula. Also Shadow ball is considered as weak target, so we cannot change it.

Tsotss

Reaction score
What about Psywave formula like Shock Wave? Is it possible?
@ By Shock Wave you could change smg in Magnezone's moveset to improve it.. But not exchange current best Magnezone move for Shock Wave, smg worse.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back